Start by marking “Lucky Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #12)” as Want to Read:
Lucky Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #12)

Lucky Kisses (3:AM Kisses #12)

*all 3:AM Kisses books can be read as STANALONE novels*

Lawson Kent is a jackass of the highest order. Sure he’s got the face of a god and the body of a prisoner dedicated to pumping iron, but every time he’s in my way my blood boils.
His obnoxious mug seems impossible to escape. So when we’re paired together to work on the community interaction project we call a truce. In
ebook
Published November 22nd 2016 by Hollis Thatcher Press, LTD.

To ask other readers questions about Lucky Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucky Kisses

Tracy
Nov 14, 2016 Tracy rated it it was amazing
Lucky and Lawson were in it from the start. There's no way with the banter that they had together that feelings weren't forming. Their story was feisty and romantic! Lawson pulls the tough guy act and so does Lucky but they fall hard and fast for each other. Of course there's Jet, Lucky's brother who can intimidate any man and goes nuts when he knows what's going on! Tempers rise and feelings are hurt and confused. But in the end all is as it should be. No matter how many 3AM series there are I ...more
Nook Books and More Blog
Dec 04, 2016 Nook Books and More Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
The more I read Addison's work the more I'm in love with the characters. They wrap an invisible cloak around your heart keeping you close to them long after the words bleed off the page.

It's light, fun, exotic, at heartfelt, yet full of spunk. It hilariously funny yet so real it makes you feel you're apart of the story -Nook Books and More Blog.

Lucky and Lawson are an exceptional incredible couple. Lucky is a spitfire and that's not the half of it! She has a edge about her but maybe its because
Keri Hunter
Nov 17, 2016 Keri Hunter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Lucky and Lawson!!!! They were very easy to relate to for me so I was sucked in immediately. You have the cool trying to come off as easy going Lawson with his whit and his charm and then you feisty Lucky who is snarky and sharp. What happens when you use sarcasm to try and brush off attraction, you would be surprised that it is not laundry. This is the 12th book of the series and let me tell you this series never gets old they all suck you and and make you wish you were attending WB yourse ...more
Socially Book Nerd
Nov 11, 2016 Socially Book Nerd rated it it was amazing
Lucky Kisses the 12th book in the series and it doesn't get old. Cast of characters new and old shine. Leading us to reconnect with and stories look forward to. Lucky is a loner, never wanting to get close to anyone as they may leave her. Her overprotective brother Jet makes sure the guys stay at bay. But, college has not only offered lucky an escape from her brother but she has gained friends. Lawson is the hunky basketball star. As Lucky and Lawson exchange barbs and quips, their verbal sparri ...more
Atlanta Whitlock
Nov 14, 2016 Atlanta Whitlock rated it really liked it
Now when I picked up this book I was really excited as I always am when I get to read any book in this amazing series by Addison Moore, however this book left me feeling unsure in the beginning. Now don’t get me wrong, Addison’s writing is amazing but I found myself unsure and unable to get into this book whilst I was reading the prologue and chapter one, but then as soon as I got to chapter two I was hooked. I don’t know what it was, but if I had to describe the mood or feelings I felt when I s ...more
Sara
Nov 21, 2016 Sara rated it really liked it
4.5 Kissy Face Stars!!!

Poor Lucky. She has had quite the drama-filled life, which has in turn made her super cynical. Now eighteen and in her first year of college at Whitney Briggs U she is dealing with an over-protective big brother (the uber hot Jet), a best friend who has fallen in love (Ava), another best friend who's boyfriend is a tool (Harper), a whole gang of meddling friends and Lawson Kent, the sexy but obnoxious frat brother who she can't seem to get rid of and isn't sure she wants t
Rachel
Nov 21, 2016 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. So when you ask me “what should I read”, I will always suggest any book by Addison Moore.

Lucky Kisses by Addison Moore was just what I needed. Fast paced and kept me on the edge of my seat, I couldn’t tell what happens next. I didn’t want to put the book down until I found out. Lucky Kisses can be read as a Stand Alone and I highly recommend all the books in the 3: AM Kisses series
Sharon Richmond
Nov 23, 2016 Sharon Richmond rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Nook books and More Blog
Recommended to Sharon by: Advanced Reader Copy
Lucky Kisses ( 3:AM Kisses) Volume 12 by Addison Moore 5 Stars

OMG I Loved this book. Awesome, and going back to Whitney Briggs University...priceless.
Addison Moore does it again with a laugh out loud, snorting good feel book.
I especially enjoy how the big brothers go kinda nuts when their little sisters go to college. And Jet is no exception when it come to Lucky. He even pays Lawson to make sure no guys hit on her, oops. lol. Little does Jet know Lawson wants Lucky for himself.

Lawson and Lucky
Kristin
Nov 24, 2016 Kristin rated it it was amazing
There is something about Lucky and Lawson... Sometimes I think some authors are given a bit of magic. How else could they make characters that grab us and give us all the feels! There is no question that Addison has it!
Lucky and Lawson are a couple that did had me at first "verbal altercation"!
Lucky with her sarcastic cover for such vulnerability. Lawson with his cocky cover for such loyalty and huge capacity for love. The banter between these two is hilarious and endearing. I love a book that
Amy
Nov 22, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
This story, along with the others in the series, will have you cracking up at certain moments, crying a little here & there -from either sadness or joy. It'll also have you on the edge of your seat, unable to put it down, until you know how everything turns out. I loved Lucky Kisses. I loved getting to know Jet, Lawson, & Lucky a little more. And, more than anything, I loved how Lucky & Daisy's relationship progressed.
Marla Coxey
Nov 25, 2016 Marla Coxey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucky in love

I just love this series. Lucky believes she is anything but lucky. Her brother Jet is over protective. Lucky thinks she doesn't want love until she falls for the one person that she didn't even like.
Jodie Tarleton-grose
Nov 22, 2016 Jodie Tarleton-grose rated it it was amazing
Lucky and Lawson are the perfect couple! Their feistiness is the one thing that brings them coming back for more. Every emotion comes out the more you read about these two. Addison Moore completely makes you fall in love with each and every character and keeps you wanting to come back for more!
Layla
Dec 30, 2016 Layla rated it liked it
3 Stars
Kristine Kayla Mharis
Dec 26, 2016 Kristine Kayla Mharis rated it really liked it
This book had me curled up in bed for 6 hours straight because I never want to put it down. At first, I asked myself who will be this girl's leading man? Boys names were mentioned at the start, that is why. But, goes Lucky and Lawson's cute fights, and my question was immediately answered with a smile on my face. I thought, "Oh, him. I am positive!" The characters are greatly connected with each other, and you can really tell that it is a series, and you'll die to read the other's life story, to ...more
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Dec 16, 2016 Jamie Lee Zonneveld rated it it was amazing
Loved it. I want more
Shay Rivera
Nov 22, 2016 Shay Rivera rated it it was amazing
Lucky and Lawson are an incredible couple. The best Whitney Briggs couple and I've read all but a few of the 3:AM Kisses series! Lucky is a spitfire and not just in the sheets. She's got it all: beauty, wits, you name it, but with an edge. Deep down though Lucky is a total sweetheart with a bit of a troubled past that'a rooted deep in her heart. Her character also goes through tremendous growth, rounding her into such a beautiful person with an even bigger heart. Then we've got Lawson, the big p ...more
Stephanie Campbell
Dec 03, 2016 Stephanie Campbell rated it really liked it
This is Lucky and Lawson's story. Lucky is the younger sister and only family of Jet (whom we met in an earlier novel of the series). Jet has been both parent and brother for Lucky, loves her deeply and is VERY protective. He never attended college, but has a very successful tattoo shop. When Lucky starts college Jet knows that he can't keep an eye on her all the time to keep her safe (especially at frat parties) so he enters into a business arrangement with Lawson, an older (than Lucky) college ...more
Rosanna
Nov 12, 2016 Rosanna rated it really liked it
Ok so this is the 12th instalment of the 3:AM Kisses series!! And I cannot stop reading them!! You can read them as standalones but I'd rather follow the order of the book seeing as the relationships follow each other on the timeline.
First and foremost let me just say that I thought that Lucky Madden was a pure f*ucking bi*ch at the beginning of the book! A spoiled brat! Rude! Obnoxious!! Hated the way she treated Lawson. But then the tables turned in her and I ended up loving her. Especially h
Ashley Dunham
Nov 21, 2016 Ashley Dunham rated it it was amazing
I loved reading Lucky Kisses. Once i satred reading Lucky kisses i was hooked . I love Lucky she is  smart funny stands up for her self she  outgoing feisty. I love Lawson he a great guy outgoing smart funny kind hearted loving.I love that Lucky and Lawson have this amazing connection but they both are fighting it.  I love how Lucky is this amazing person and she will do anything for her friends and family members no matter what happens. I Love Lawson is a great guy he is a great brother and is ...more
Judy
Nov 22, 2016 Judy rated it it was amazing
5.0 out of 5 stars Love Addison's Kisses series!, November 22, 2016
By Judy Chitwood
Edit Review
Delete Review
This review is from: Lucky Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 12) (Kindle Edition)
I really loved the chemistry between Lucky and Lawson! How they transitioned through their relationship and went from being 2 people who didn't really like each other to being kind of friendly to OMG! How did we get here and why are we the last 2 to realize it? The sass that she gives him was hilariously funny, she remi
Annmarie
Nov 23, 2016 Annmarie rated it really liked it
3.5 stars good no cheating no OW OM drama, unless you count an overbearing brother. I want Knox and Harpers story because both of their partners now are douches.
HEA
They don't get along at first but the more time they spend the more they are into one another. He takes her virginity but doesn't know, and later Lucky's brother Jet almost kills him. All ends well and we are on to the next WB couple.
Sara George
Nov 11, 2016 Sara George rated it it was amazing
Lucky & Lawson are wonderful!! Their relationship from the beginning was perfect. I could see them fighting and yelling at each other and see the attraction from day one.

Addison Moore did it again. She wrote them perfectly. The way she brought them together was wonderful. I loved it and read it in one sitting. I couldn't put my kindle down. I was I need to go to bed but I had to see what happened next!!!

Thank you again Addison for bringing your world to us! <3
Thi
Nov 21, 2016 Thi rated it really liked it
A cute and quick read. I love Lucky. She was such a firecracker and Lawson was just the sweetest guy. Yes their path was a little rocky but it was fun watching them together. The back and forth banter was great and I love how they tried to one up each other. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it. The opinions and views on it are my own.
Sara
Nov 11, 2016 Sara rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loves this book! Lucky and Lawson were so fun. From their first encounter I knew it was going to be good. This book has everything that your could want in a book, it was comical and fun. I enjoyed the sibling dynamic between Lucky and Jett. Can't wait until Revenge Kisses!

Thank you Addison!
Jessica Kent
Nov 08, 2016 Jessica Kent rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!

Wow! this was an amazing rollercoaster of emotions, but I loved it non the less. Lucky reminds me of myself sometimes due to the fact like her i feel like all I do is fuck up even though I'm sure that's only half true, but in the end she finds her happiness with Lawson. Such a great book make sure to read along with the one before! Enjoy!!!!
Heather andrews
Nov 10, 2016 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Lawson is a man that's not hard to love, “I’m glad you think so. But if you stop staring at my crotch for a moment and look around, you’ll see a bunch of fireflies. They’re pretty cool, too.” I loved Lawson, Lucky was feisty and put Lawson through his paces. It was never a dull moment with these two, I enjoyed this book.
Ajita
Dec 20, 2016 Ajita rated it did not like it
This series has started to feel like a never ending roller coaster ride and all the high lights are college girls who want to lose their "v-card" asap. Bonus for every over protecting big brother.

Maybe the next one will be different, since Revenge Kisses will be about Knox and Harper, whose GF and BF are obviously cheating on them.
Papierechic
Thought from the book: reach out, be kind to one another, and don’t be a hater. If anyone says an unkind word toward you, or calls you names, remember that as long as you work your tail off in school, you’ll have another name for them to call you in the future—boss, officer, judge.
JC (Jen)
Nov 22, 2016 JC (Jen) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016read
I loved Lucky and Lawson's story! This was such a good read, I'm just in love with all of these characters. Lucky is such a feisty chick which makes for some much with all of her and Lawson's banter! You don't want to miss out on this book!
Aisha Lebron
Nov 23, 2016 Aisha Lebron rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story!

I loved Lucky and Lawson's story! They are quite a pair! I also like reading reading about other characters in the 3a.m. Kisses series. I can't wait for Harper and Knox story!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses #9)
  • Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)