Start by marking “God's Chaos Candidate: Donald J. Trump and the American Unraveling” as Want to Read:
God's Chaos Candidate: Donald J. Trump and the American Unraveling

God's Chaos Candidate: Donald J. Trump and the American Unraveling

Make no mistake, the gnawing concern you have about the future of our nation is not delusional. America is already in turmoil. When Jeb Bush referred to Donald Trump as “the chaos candidate” he may have been tapping into something more prophetic than he realized. Transformational teacher and thought leader, Dr. Lance Wallnau, offers a timely prophetic blueprint into the st ...more
Published October 4th 2016 by Killer Sheep Media, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about God's Chaos Candidate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God's Chaos Candidate

Start your review of God's Chaos Candidate: Donald J. Trump and the American Unraveling
Kathryn Ross
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read to be an Informed Christian Voter

My heart leapt with every word, and my mind settled into a peace with understanding. I've been praying through these many months as I've watched this epic drama play out on the national and world stage. Certain phrases and perspectives I heard and came to understand in my spirit through prayer I was amazed to read in this book, confirming God's prayer direction for me with renewed hope. I am awake, watching and praying in this "crucible" hour. Every C
Rachel N
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Rachel N by: the author
An insightful, discerning, and profound look at the times we are living in. Things are not always as they seem... especially with the extreme bias of today's media. God's Chaos Candidate is a must-read prior to this year's election.
Bob Ayres
Nov 19, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
There is almost nothing of substance about this book I liked... the premise is intriguing yet hollow, the writing is fluid yet manipulative, the biblical support is painfully distorted, and the research is illusionary at best. However, reading it does give you insight into the perspectives of those who are now not only looking past Trump's rudeness and crass behavior, but now have begun to venerate him. Read it at your own risk for what it is, election propaganda.
Connor
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book helped me understand the millions of evangelicals who supported Trump in his presidential candidacy. As it stands, Wallnau has created a rushed defence for an unpopular perspective. I have a feeling this book will endure, but perhaps not for the reasons the author intended.
Angel
Feb 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
This book is written for a very specific audience (evangelicals). It does give some insight into the evangelical support for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, but it was mostly a plug for that community to support the Trump campaign.
JJ Vancil
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: historical, politics
I picked up this book after the 2016 election because it just felt that divine intervention somehow influenced the election. It simply makes no sense that Donald Trump could be elected considering all the things he did to sabotage his own campaign.

So, what if God did have a hand in his election? I may be stubborn, but I'm not close-minded. I decided to give this book a chance.

I can't say that I'm fully convinced, but there are several things in this book that make a lot of sense and resonate in
David Bedell
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: culture
This book will change the way you think about what's at stake this election. Lance has the relevatory gift of the Sons of Issacharr-he is able to discern the times and the seasons.
Jim Bean
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly true even as the 2020 election is here

Nothing has changed from the Progressive agenda. Praise God the His anointed leader has halted their advances. However, the spiritual war has only increased in cunning. The enemy is attacking as he looses battle after battle. The Trump administration is remarkable. God's protective fence prevails each attack. Only God knows the plan but with our faith we can enjoy the defeat of the evil shadow cabinet trying to establish a "One World Government." G
Kirstie
Sep 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: political, christian
I'm reading this book after the election and wasn't aware that the book was published before that time and was written more to persuade people to vote. If you were following the evangelical or prophetic movements around Trump before the election, you probably won't find anything new in the book.

If someone is looking to understand how Trump won and is completely unfamiliar with Clement's prophecies and evangelicals, this book might offer a little insight, but there's a lot more support Wallnau co
Andrea Moede
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a timely and insightful book! With confidence and candor, Lance goes full throttle at the current political climate and weaves a compelling narrative about the divine design of Donald Trump's 2016 candidacy. Even post-election, this is an amazing read that will make you think AND make you want to get you involved in preserving America's future.
Linda
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
An extremely interesting read which was written and published just before the 2016 election -- the author makes a convincing case for the premise that God has chosen Trump as the leader uniquely equipped to shepherd the country through this time of testing and change. Nothing happens outside the will of God, I firmly believe.
Linda A
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating Read!

You owe it to yourself to read this book from someone who was on the ground. It's amazing how accurately Lance predicted what we are now facing 4 years after he wrote, "God's Chaos Candidate". May His kingdom come. And may we have the courage to be His hands and feet in the earth.
Michelle Brumfield
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
So much information

I chose throating because while I am still on the fence I do know when God is speaking. I gained knowledge about our president and I am open to the move of God for America.
Candy
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anointed

This prophet, this book, and this President are anointed by God for a time such as this. I'm reading this book in 2018, a year and a half into President Trump's administration. The presence of the Lord is active and evident for those who have eyes to see.
Deanna Osterud
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

Truth concerning God's agenda for the US though Donald Trump as POTUS. All true patriots and Christians need to read this book to learn about the real man who God has chosen to lead our nation.
Liz Sergent
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My co worker picked this up at garage sale and I was like I have to read this! This book is interesting, it gives a great insight on why Donald Trump was elected and Why America needs to be made great again. This is a great book!
ed chumley
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome and to the point

Could not put this book down, the author definitely wrote a modern day prophecy. The. Left hates what this book stands for. I tried to give it GIVE STARS BUT COULDN'T BECAUSE THERE WAS SUPPOSEDLY SOME SORT OF ERROR
Lisa Blair
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: history-american
Lance Wallnau gives a unique Christian perspective of the church and the 2016 election. Reading it four years later, right before the 2020 election makes his perspective even more unique due to the time that has already passed. A mind broadening read.
Bonnie Brumbaugh
Nov 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book. It gives readers and interesting perspective on why Donald Trump won our last election.
Anita Benson-Glaze
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best book!

I can't wait for his next one to come out!! Things that I knew, I had forgotten! Good book to read!
Charlene Mathe
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, I would never have ordered this book; but husband Steve did for some reason. I am just not into charisma, whether hands up or hands on varieties, and this book seemed to speak in both voices. But having picked this book up, I cannot put it down! Author, Dr. Lance Wallnau, writes as an eye-witness to something extraordinary happening at this hour in our nation; and we have a role to play in this great drama.
Other generations have lived through historic times; so it is not implausible to co
Atlantis
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Interesting and thought provoking if a bit "conspiracy theory.". The author uses biblical history and the Gospel to relate to our current political climate. He shares along the way why he became a Trump supporter and what his hopes for America's future are through the saving of Jude-Christian values. The easy to read and non confrontational style makes this book worth considering.
SueAnn Porter
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lance explains in simple detail who Donald Trump really is. He's not the man CNN has told you he is. On top of that, Lance believes Trump is God's modern day Cyrus, as outlined in Isaiah 45--a wrecking ball to the ways of the world in government.

I found this book to be refreshing, honest, and a must read for every American.
Shara Brinkley
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Clear and articulate summary of the current state of affairs

With the plethora of lies and deception perpetrated on our unsuspecting electorate, finally a voice of truth and reason exposes the real agenda of the left. I am sickened by the depth of corruption but encouraged that God's plan is always executed in perfect timing with the characters of his choosing. We can align with his plan or obstruct it. Mr. Trump will need every believer fulfilling their assignments on their mountain of influence
Peter Broz
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In contrast to mainstream media picture Lance is painting a radically different. His prophetic spiritual insights shows America in the middle of crutial battle. You don't have to agree with his recommendation of Trump, but the parallel of Acts 27 is striking. This is a must read for church. First in US but then in every country worldwide. We cannot afford striving to be more spiritual. There is a commission to be fulfilled. And this takes active involvement of believers in spheres of society. I ...more
Bethany Marks
Ignite us to action

An unfiltered, unique perspective of Donald Trump and the movement he is leading, Lance Wallnau gives insider insights that need to be heard.

One of a group of leaders invited to Trump Tower, Lance Wallnau brings clarity and insight on Donald Trump: how he thinks, what motivates him and particulars not heard in mainstream media.

Points made on the hope and assignment of America ignite us to action.
Chuck
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An able defense of Donald Trump's candidacy

Wallnau does an admirable job of defending the presidential bid of Donald Trump. He reasons that Trump, although flawed, is the candidate that God will use to restore America's leadership in the world, and usher in a new vitality for the church. After hearing his arguments I am not entirely convinced that Dr. Wallnau is correct, but I certainly pray that he is.
Ray Zoller
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Could not put it down

This was written before the election but is still a fascinating read. I've known of Lance for years and am familiar with his 7 Mountains work. Following Lance from a Christian's perspective and Scott Adams (blog.dilbert.com) from a persuasion perspective (and both are on Periscope) has made the 2016 election cycle the most fascinating and consequential of my lifetime.
Chris Fields
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A political primer for a new generation

This book is about so much more than the election. Lance has brilliantly summarised our social/political landscape and given the big picture, beyond single cultural issues. An excellent resource to prepare the reader for intelligent debate against progressive ideologies
David A Moore
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is hope

The book captures the frustration and discouragement felt by many of us over the past few decades with the decline of the church and its acceptance of political correctness, and then provides hope through scripture, common sense and wisdom. Thank you Lance for your thoughts and insights.

• Trump, 2019, and Beyond
  • How To Keep Your Healing
  • Times of Tribulation: Christian End Times Thriller (The End Times Saga Book 7)
  • Trump The U.S King Cyrus & The American Prayer
  • Influencing The Unseen Realm: How to Influence The Spirit Realm for Victory in The Physical Realm
  • Live Free or Die: America (and the World) on the Brink
  • Accessing the Courts of Heaven: Positioning Yourself for Breakthrough and Answered Prayers (The Official Courts of Heaven Series)
  • Trump and the Future of America
  • Meghan and Harry: The Real Story
  • The German Heiress
  • Trump: The Art of the Deal
  • The Secret Wife
  • Conversations with God Book 1: Let's get real!
  • How to Hear God's Voice: Keys to Conversational Two-Way Prayer
  • Save my Children. An Astonishing Tale of Survival and its Unlikely Hero
  • Thurston House
  • Out of Darkness: Imma, Wife of Noah (Ancient Matriarchs Book 5)
  • Gone for Good