Start by marking “Mr. President (White House, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mr. President (White House, #1)

Mr. President (White House #1)

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  6,709 Ratings  ·  1,114 Reviews
From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans comes a sizzling new contemporary romance.

He's won the hearts of millions. But is he willing to lose his?

I met the president’s son when we were both young. Matthew Hamilton was handsome, polished, and intelligent. I’d never met a guy like him.

He promised me that he’d never run for president. I promised that if
Published October 31st 2016 by KT Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Mr. President, please sign up.

Sumayya Ali No it is not a standalone. Book 2, Commander in Chief, will be available on the 11th of January 2017.

Karen Mc ~ *Bookalicious Babes Blog*
“Let us not seek the Republican answer, or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us now seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us fix our responsibility for the future.” ~John F. Kennedy

Growing up in the D.C. suburbs of Virginia, I could not help but live and breathe politics—whether I wanted to or not. Only a couple of presidents have made me feel good about America, both from opposing parties, as party has never played a big part for me compared to issues. So many candidates feed u
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★1/2! Mr. President, book 1 of 2. Intern is pulled into a reckless & forbidden affair with the man of her dreams who is also the people’s candidate for President!

“I’m high from him, from the looks, the stolen touches, the secret lust, watching him at rally after rally, speaking firmly and from the heart to crowds calling out his name.”

Books in White House series should be read in order:
Book 1: Mr. President
Book 2: Commander in Chief

Mr. President (book 1) is a forbidden political rom
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Oct 30, 2016 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
Look, it's not a secret that I'm Katy Evan's biggest fan. It's just not. I am completely and utterly addicted to her books. I cannot get enough. I crave her stories. And when I get a new one, I can barely contain myself from gobbling it up in one sitting. She's MY unicorn author. The one that I know will deliver a great read EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

That said, when I heard about this book -- Mr President -- I was a teeny bit nervous. Politics is a sticky thing, right? And I was feeling so over thi
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4.5 Stars!!

'Mr. President' was definitely my favorite book by this author. Katy Evans delivered an intriguing political romance that sucked me in from the very first chapter. Katy’s effortless storytelling made me read this first installment in the series in one sitting. As you may know, I’m not a big fan of political romance, mainly because, most of the time, the political aspect is way too developed for my liking and more developed than the romantic aspect. Katy balanced these two aspects here

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 05, 2016 Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc-books
ELECTION DAY IS HERE! I hope everyone voted, and hopefully enjoy tonight's announcements on who will be our next President... I sure will be imagining that it's Matt Hamilton who will win **wink wink**

➳Just in time for the elections, I wish I had a sexy candidate such as Matt Hamilton because HOT DAAYUM! He is a sexy CANDY-date I would love to deliciously lick... (get what I did?)

➳I like to see a story structure to a point of perfection. Meaning, there there must be a prologue, a plot, climax,
Shayna
Get ready to immerse yourself into the passionate political world that Katy Evans so beautifully created in MR. PRESIDENT! I fell completely head over heels in love with Matt and Charlotte! Just like every single one of Ms. Evans' characters, I didn't stand a chance, and neither will you. Katy Evans definitely gets my vote with this latest 5 STAR romance!

You won't need much convincing if you've seen the sexy book cover or have read the intriguing blurb, OR if you've ever read anything by Katy Ev
Pearl Angeli
More than 5 Stars!

(I've read this book together with my lovely sis Bea. Click her name to read her wonderful review.)

You can always count on Katy Evans delivering such a novel complete with a perfect mix of angst and steam. I've been a fan of her works since her Manwhore series because of her way of writing that is simply addicting and her Alpha male men that are hot and irresistible.

Apparently Mr. President has rendered me utterly amazed. It was an all-consuming novel, so different compared to
Anna's Ramblings ☘ ͏͏
4 STARS

When I heard that the new Katy Evans book was going to be about politics I was sooo excited...

Because politics bores me to death.
Because political campaigns bore me to death.
Because political debates bore me to death.
Because any word starting with poli bores me to death.

(Well, maybe except for hot and sexy police officers...)

Did I mention we had two parliamentary elections in two years?

That's (finally) over now.
But don't worry, our TV stations make sure to cover the US presidential
Emma Chase
Oct 26, 2016 Emma Chase rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Loved this story SO much!! Read in one sitting (until 2am) b/c I just could not put it down. Don't want to give any spoilers, so I'll just say: Sizzling, riveting, romantic tension; fascinating & addictive male lead; smart, polished, relatable heroine; all set within a fantastically crafted story that keeps the pages turning fast! Loved it, can't wait for everyone to read it!
Penelope Douglas
Oct 19, 2016 Penelope Douglas rated it it was amazing
First off, the cover. Hellllllllo, President Hamilton.

Seriously, do you know what voter turnout would be with THAT on the ballot? Not that voters should elect someone based on their looks. And I wouldn't do that, of course. Psh. Never.

But....I might enjoy seeing him on my TV constantly. For like eight years. I'd even hang a picture of the president in my house. Which I've never done, but I might do it now. If he were the guy. It's only patriotic, right? Hubs would understand?

Anyway, I digress.
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦So... This was actually pretty refreshing and "different", if you will. In preparation for Commander in Chief (White House, #2) by Katy Evans I have decided to read and review this and boy am I glad I did. This kind of forbidden romance is something I really enjoy! It wasn't the naughty-naughty taboo kind of forbidden love... but. BUT... the circumstances in which these two main characters find themselves certainly make this a pretty angsty read and needless to say I was all torn up over their "predicament".

➦Charlotte Wells is a daughter of
Dena
Oct 31, 2016 Dena rated it it was amazing
Matthew Hamilton is in the running to be President of the United States of America. Matthew Hamilton’s father was President years prior until he was assassinated. Now Matt made the choice to run for Presidency to help make America great again and finish what his father started. He in an Independent Candidate and refuses to join as a Republican or Democrat. He wants to do win and not promise anyone things he cannot guarantee. The only promises he makes are to the American people to make things ri ...more
Ramona

D is for Duty
E is for Elegant
N is for Need
T is for Tears

Katy Evans, you may not realize this, but you manage you write one of the best books of 2016. It is official and I can't seem to get my enthusiasm under control when regarding this story. It was fabulous/breathtaking/explosive/intense/heart whelming. And to believe that for a moment I was not so excited of reading this book,
Elizabeth
“He is the man his father groomed and that a nation has waited for.”
description

Mr. President is the first book in the White House Series. This Contemporary romance is a forbidden romance lovers delight full of passion, politics, and sizzling hot steam!

description
"A meaningful job and a guy that I loved, those were things I wanted."
Charlotte, the daughter of a senator, is no stranger to the ways of politics and living in the hustle and bustle of Washington D.C.! Her parents have spent years grooming her to marry i
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 Mr. President stars

"He was my first crush.He is my boss,and my candidate.And right now he is my very breath because nothing has ever felt as exciting as this man.."

Mr. President is a compelling,passionate,intense,hot political romance.I devoured this forbidden story more than I expected,seriously once I start it I couldn't put it down!!

description

Matt and Charlotte's relationship were mind-blowing, scorching hot,intense and erotic.Whenever these two were together you could feel the tension and passion.T
Kaleigh ❤️
Oct 11, 2016 Kaleigh ❤️ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
*****5 A-Z Forbidden Stars*****

The Hamilton campaign doesn't have a slogan! Instead they are going to change America with the Alphabet Campaign, improving everything from A-Z! Arts, Bureaucracy, Culture, Debt, Education, Foreign relations policies... Well, Mr. President, let me tell you some A-Zs that you evoked in me!

A: Anticipation

Just to name a few!

photo 04B7FAFC-B071-461B-AE1B-74A76324818B_zpsm3yznvfm.gif

Mr. President is a forbidden romance between “America’s playboy and America’s
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Sexiest President' Stars!

It's been quite a while since my last Katy Evans read but holy mother of God, this woman knows how to write! I AM OBSESSED. I've been waiting impatiently to meet Matt Hamilton since this book came out. I decided to wait to have both of them since I knew this one ended on a cliffhanger. Katy, you rocked my fucking world, woman!

Mr. President is the first installment in Katy's White House duet and she presents who might be the sexiest, most wonderful President ever: Matt
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 18, 2016 Jacqueline's Reads rated it it was amazing
5 Mr. President Stars

I love Katy Evans. She writes fantastic super alpha male dramatic reads that ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. I’ve read all of her books and I will continue to do so.

I love a political book and Mr. President comes out at a PERFECT time (during the presidential election for you non-Americans). The thing that I really enjoyed about this book is that it wasn’t typical. I never knew what was going to happen and I found that really fresh. I gobbled this baby up and I read it in on
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★description★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★

description

Charlotte grew up in Washington politics - her dad was a senator. But she never really wanted to join the family business. She always wanted to do something to help people. Just done with college now, she joined her mom's social work / Women's help charity. But somehow, a promise she made eleven years ago, when she was just 11 years old, now comes back to haunt her, and she has to decide what she wants to do with her life.

At a family dinner back then she promised the son of the
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages

Matthew Hamilton was born to be the next president of one of the most powerful countries in the world. His father, the late President Hamilton, knew it, the world knew it, but Matt fought hard against it when he was younger.

Now at thirty-five––the youngest ever candidate––Matt has fully embraced his fate and is determined to continue his father's legacy by running for presidency as an independent candidate. With a team of young but competent and accomplished a
MELISSA
Oct 24, 2016 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo A48AEC82-1F77-4E86-B01B-F257AD1044A0_zpsoczfo1yr.jpg

Charlotte Wells grew up in Washington D.C. as the daughter of a senator. Her life was always surrounded by politics. She went to Georgetown & now is 22 & works in social services with her mother at an organization called Women of the World.

When Charlotte was 11 the President of the United States & his son came & had dinner with her family. The Hamilton's have always been American royalty & they made quite the impression on a young Charlotte
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Mr. President
Series: White House #1
Author: Katy Evans
Release date: October 31, 2016
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

When I saw that Katy Evans was coming out with a presidential candidate book that was releasing right around the US election date, how could I possibly resist? To be completely honest, this author is somewhat of a wild card for me. I've had a wide range of reactions to her books, but when she gets it right, she really gets it right.

What I love about her
Eliza
Oct 25, 2016 Eliza rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

Matthew Hamilton is political royalty. Son of the late President Hamilton, his blood runs red, white and blue. With the country lacking leadership, he decides now is his time steer his beloved country in a direction that holds true to the Hamilton's values.

At a mere thirty-five, he is the youngest candidate the country has seen. His decision to run independently make him a huge threat and target to his opposition. With the support of the voters and a solid campaign team, it seems the v
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

This woman not only makes me want to be a great man, she makes me want to be the best goddamn president that ever lived. She’s what I never knew I wanted and have discovered that I need.

If you’re a fan of Katy Evans and enjoy a good political romance, then you are in for a treat with Mr. President. All I could think about was why couldn’t we have a Matt Hamilton right now what with all the craziness going on with our current presidential ele
Malene_D *Bad&DirtyBooks*
Let me start off by saying that I'm a huge Katy Evans fan. I enjoy her books and I also enjoyed Mr. President. I didn't love it. It was a great romance story. Maybe I had certain expectations or maybe the time to read this book was wrong. For some reason I was bored while I was reading it. I couldn't connect with Matt and Charlotte. Yes, they had chemistry but I couldn't feel it or them at all. I enjoyed their scenes together nonetheless. Really hot! I just read for the sake of reading and yes, ...more
 Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥
☆☆☆☆4 Stars☆☆☆☆

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“You make me want to be the best version of myself I can ever be”.

With the real life Election season coming to a close, you would think that I’m all rallied out but after this book, there’s a spark that’s been put back into me. I want to vote for Matt Hamilton and the only thing I’m thinking right now is why isn’t he real?!

Charlotte Wells has always wanted to do good in the world. Growing up as a Senator’s daughter, she’s been around politics enough to know how they can impa
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
Oct 30, 2016 Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

4 Limelight Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

Heads up! This ends in a cliffhanger - the conclusion of Charlotte's and Matt's story will arrive in January 2017.

Matthew Hamilton is America's prince. His father was the President of the United States and immensely popular. So popular that when he was shot and died the whole country fell into a ditch and hasn't properly recovered since. Matt wants to change that. He is running as an independent contender for presidency. He wants to restore the
Harper Sloan
Oct 12, 2016 Harper Sloan rated it it was amazing
The chemistry between Matt and Charolette is so explosive, I expected my kindle to combust! Mr. President is a slow burn of power painted through each page and long after the story ends. I couldn't put it down and can't wait for more!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jan 06, 2017 Hulya Kara Yuksel rated it it was amazing

OH MY GOD! I'M ON THE PINK CLOUDS RIGHT NOOOOW! :D

I'm absolutely in love with this book!!! :D
Matthew Hamilton. *sigh* :) OMG he's hot as hell, he's smart, he's kind and soooo sweet. :) Ugh my God, I just can't get enough of him and I can talk about him on and on... <3

I highly recommend this book! You MUST meet with him asap or RIGHT NOW! GO AND READ THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW!!! Pretty please... :P

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Matthew Hamilton was handsome, polished, and intelligent. Son of a former president whose life was ended all too soon by an assassin's bullet. Matt knows exactly what kind of sacrifices need to be made in order for him to fulfill his father's legacy.

Charlotte Wells knows all about politics, daughter of a Senator she meets the handsome Matthew Hamilton when she is 11 years old when he accompanies his presidential father to her house for a dinner.

"All I’m thinking is what I’m feeling. How hard m

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com
More about Katy Evans...

White House (2 books)
  • Commander in Chief (White House, #2)

“They called him prince when his father was alive, now he’s about to take the king’s throne.” 7 likes
“I’m so wicked you have no idea”
He is looking at my mouth not as if he wants to kiss it.
Matt is staring at my mouth as if he means to devour it.”
7 likes