Start by marking “A Corner of Her Heart (Begin Again Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
A Corner of Her Heart (Begin Again Series Book 1)

Read Book* *Different edition

A Corner of Her Heart

(Begin Again #1)

Monica Morgan finally lands the job she covets—stay-at-home mom to her four sons. Her joy is short-lived, however, when a casual comment leads to the discovery of her husband’s infidelity. The news sends her reeling, grasping for understanding and skeptical of everything she once thought she knew. While she struggles with the deceit and questions her faith, her youngest ch ...more
Published October 14th 2016 by Amaris Publishing LLC

Tiffany
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Spoilers

I hated the hero in this book. He is a selfish, lying jerk and I would never trust him again. The nerve of him to make his wife feel guilty for not opening her heart to the possibility of letting the child from his affair live with them soon after learning of her. He also lied to her and snuck around with the little girl then, when his wife questioned him about sneaking around he gets angry and says she needs to start trusting him. The wife had every reason to question him, that unfaithf
Elly
I loved that it was very angsty BUT Brad was forgiven so easily. A divorce attorney would be on speed dial long before the child was revealed. But that’s just me. =/
Fyrephoenix
I couldn't stand any of the characters. ..and the constant praying just turned me off.
Shari Kay
Jan 03, 2018 marked it as not-for-me
yeah...big fat no (view spoiler)
Book
Oct 22, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
These kind of stories make me hope the wife takes a seriously talented lover several years later (once the H thinks everything has been resolved and his betrayal forgiven). I know it’s a mean thing to say, but hey...:)

Anyway...the prose/writing was good. The characters however, H was a cheating jackass and the h was a doormat.
Cindy
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great read! The writing was crisp and quick moving, which I really enjoyed. I was instantly invested in the all of the characters and what would happen to the future of this family.

Truth be told, it was hard to find the husband likable, especially when as a reader you knew he was hiding something from his already betrayed wife. But it created wonderful tension that made me give up the day for a few hours. Looking forward to more from Claire!
Linda Freeman
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Awesome

Great story line. I enjoy authors who develop characters you care about even when you want to spank them. My only criticism is the ending. It was abrupt! I wanted closure and the epilogue only provided what the next several months WOULD PROBABLY include. Perhaps a sequel?
Liqiu
May 20, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Sheila Sharp
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rollercoaster

For me the book showed true emotion on a parent struggle on a child being sick. I felt so heartbroken and sick to my stomach at the disrepair each person felt of being useless. A parent wants to kiss the boo- boos and give proper medicine to make the pain go away. The word cancer or leukemia is a word that sends parents in a pit of Hell that you can only wish away. Hoping against it all you or child will be in the percentage that is cured. Life is such a precious gift. This book is
pat beaudin
Dec 16, 2016
Kristy Underwood
rated it did not like it
Jul 27, 2018
When she’s not playing with her granddaughters, Pennsylvania native Claire Yezbak Fadden is writing contemporary women’s fiction. Her books feature strong women who overcome life’s challenges, always putting their families first.

There's a special spot in Claire's heart for carousel horses – quite possibly the result of watching “Mary Poppins” 13 times as a young girl. She loves butterflies, ladyb

Begin Again (2 books)
  • Maybe This Time (Begin Again Series)