Start by marking “Polly and the Black Ink - Book I: A New Start” as Want to Read:
Polly and the Black Ink - Book I: A New Start

Polly and the Black Ink - Book I: A New Start

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
When Polly moves from the city to live with her Aunt Sarah on a quiet and peaceful island (that shows on no map), something else follows. Something far more dangerous than anything Polly has had to face until now. To fight it, Polly must solve the mystery behind it and go on adventures in places beyond her imagination.
Published September 10th 2016 by Violet West Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Polly and the Black Ink - Book I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Polly and the Black Ink - Book I

James West
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good. Was a little weird reading it because I could definitely read this book to my five-year-old cousins, but I can also read it to myself and still have a great time.
Sofia
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Polly and the Black Ink is an all age graphic novel full of bright colors and cuteness starring a little girl, her talking plushie bag a lot of mystery.
Book I: A New Start
In this first book, Polly must find her place in a new city and make it her new home. She just left her school, friends, and city behind to live with her Aunt Sarah on an island. At first, the island doesn't seem different from other places, but it holds a secret and it's people too. Polly must make sense of what is happening
Ana Almeida