Start by marking “Cursed Hearts” as Want to Read:
Cursed Hearts

Cursed Hearts

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN B005SGIAEO.

THE LOVE OF TWO souls has transcended time because a gift was given by a bored demon on All Hallows’ Eve. That gift has now turned into a curse. The souls now trapped in the demons’ game have lived many lives and had many names. Their love has brought them together many times, no matter their relationship status or the
Kindle Edition, Second Edition, 209 pages
Published October 2016 by Vagary Publishing (first published October 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Cursed Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cursed Hearts

Start your review of Cursed Hearts
AnnMaree Of Oz
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enthralling paranormal Kindle Unlimited read. Soul Mates, past lives and a recurring curse. MY HEART!

I have so many feelings after this one. It had me crying and my heart aching for the characters and their challenge. Especially for the one character who was forced to remember all the lives they lead, and carry the burden of the curse on and on. You really feel her weariness at having done this so many times.

The good news is there is a HEA. But WOW what an emotional rollercoaster to get ther
susan
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow💛💛

This book had me at page one. I loved the storyline of true love finding each other every time. Amy remind me of another character C.L has written..I kept thinking I need a gun. I really liked the way this story went and the characters were well developed. Thank you C.L for a great love story. I definitely recommend this book.
Char Dafoe
Usually it can take a few chapters for me to fall in love with one or both protagonists, but with this story, it was instant love for the two souls who were insanely in love with another.

I love love. I love the kind of love where it consumes you, strengthens and weakens you at the same time. My heart broke for these souls, and I say souls because their genders had changed over the lifetimes they had been ripped apart only to reunite, but in different forms, because they were meant to be togethe
Lynn
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Creative and heartwarming. This one sucked me in.

Follow a couple of souls destined to love forever yet cursed to miss the mark every lifetime until the spell is reversed. One remembers all the past lives and has to remind the other after they find each other again. Loved the twists and the suspense. Loved how the souls' personalities grew with each life, yet stayed true to the love they shared. The ending was not how I expected. I really liked the ride in this one. I felt dragged through time wi
Mandy 'Hammie'
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Janice
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing

This book was so rich in experiences and feelings. Even though I don't believe in love forever or fate, I enjoyed this book immensely.
Heather Henkel
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing story

This was a really interesting and wonderful story. I loved the storyline and how the author weaved the different lives together.
Darla Baker
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the five best books I've read this year

Cursed Hearts by Chynsia Hinesley is quite possibly one of the five best books I've read this year!

It is a bit of Highlander (without the swords) mixed with Groundhog Day and centers around All Hallows Eve. Treat yourself to this book for Halloween. Seriously!
Dide
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I am not sure where this story resides best..romance or fantasy. The romance actually doesn't spell out that well. It's more friendship and fantasy. The writing style can be kinda of confusing moving from each protagonist POV but when that is put aside I'd say the story overall was alright it just didn't cross over to being a 4 star for me. ...more
Kristina Lovel
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not stop reading.

Absolutely beautiful writing. I could really feel the torment of Rowan, and the confusion of Molly. This story was amazing. Love of lifetimes. True love never dies. Brilliant!
Kelda
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun read

This was such a fun read. The author kept me engaged with the characters and plot twists throughout. This was my first book by this author but definitely not my last.
Lindsay Benezraenezra
Nov 17, 2016
Yvi K.
Mar 07, 2021
C.L. Cattano
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Viki Van Ness