Start by marking “Incredible You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #3)” as Want to Read:
Incredible You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #3)

Incredible You

(Sexy Flirty Dirty #3)

From the USA Today Bestselling author of Magnificent Bastard comes a sexy, flirty, dirty standalone…on ice.

They say Jake “The Dragon” Falcone earned his nickname by setting fire to the ice his first season in the NHL. But just between us ladies, I’m pretty sure he earned it for the dragon in his pants.

Lord have f*cking mercy, but the man’s been given a gift. (And I’ve hea
280 pages
Published October 25th 2016 by Self Taught Ninja (first published October 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Incredible You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incredible You

Start your review of Incredible You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #3)
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Lili Valente is BACK and HOTTER than ever with her newest contemporary romances with promises of sexy times and belly laughing banter.

Incredible You was a brilliant, laugh out loud, fun, and sexy romance that will have tears leaking from your eyes and leave you totally satisfied, with a big ol' smile on your face. Lili became a fast favorite of mine when she released her first book and since then, the diversity in her stories is just intriguing.

Shane and Jake... oh yeah! They are going t
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
Ohhhh I love Shane and Jake!! Talk about a whirlwind romance...this has it all. It has the drama, romance, and humor that one needs to make a good courtship. Shane is a hot to trot Hockey player who has had a bit of bad luck as of late. Shane is just the gal to help him out, however neither of them counting on the earth shattering chemistry that they would have.
What started out as a business arrangement quickly turned into something much much more.
I FLOVED this series and everyone should read i
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Lili has done it again! She made me feel all of the feels. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Incredible You is a standalone novel but does have a connection with Magnificent Bastard and Spectacular Rascal. It's now time for a badass female to get into the game and her name is Shane "Miraculous Mess" Willoughby. She wasn't sure if she was the woman for the job as a fake girlfriend to a hockey player with a scandal but the minute she saw him...she wanted to be.

Jake Falcone likes to keep his privat
Rosslynn Carpenter
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOOWZA!!!

The Chemistry between Jake and Shane is OFF THE CHARTS.......

While I've loved this series (even though each book can be read alone) due to the books being told from the male point of view, I will have to say it was refreshing to go back to the story being told from the woman's point of view. Lili totally nailed this one on the head. I think that this story would have lost something if it was told from Jake's point of view.

So you would think that a rich socialite and a man with childho
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romcoms

➦This is another spin off of Magnificent Bastard The heroine of this book is a mutual friend of those two guys running Magnificent Bastard Consulting, a very helpful establishment specializing in making life of the ladies easier. Just pay them, they'll make anyone you want jealous or intimidate your annoying ex. Well, you remember them.

➦But what about helping that other, you know, male part of the population? Surely there must be money in that! Yes, indeed! So, when a celebrity hockey player nee
Tracey
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

It's a jungle out there, and not even the biggest and the baddest among us are immune to the danger.
That's why I took this job for Magnificent Bastard Consulting--get revenge on your ex or your money back. Jake "the Dragon" Falcone may be a professional hockey player with a body built for tossing boulders up mountains, and legs thick enough to snap defensive guards in two with one flex of his manly thighs, but sometimes even a dragon needs a princess to help him get out of trouble.

Sometimes
Stacey
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Incredible You is a standalone romantic comedy, with minor references to the characters in previous books, Magnificent Bastard and Spectacular Rascal. If you haven't read them already... why the hell not?! They are quite funny and steamy as well!

Jake and Shane have taken top spot as my favourite Lili Valente couple. I am loving these two... HARD!

We met Shane in Spectacular Rascal as Cat's trusted friend. She has temporarily joined the team at MBC. She was hired to help Jake "The Dragon" Falcon
Olga therebelreader
It was a very easy read. The story had a nice flow, the characters dialog was natural and the story was fun. There are no heavy conflicts that needed to be overcome. A sweet read without undue angst. It took me a little bit to warm up to both Jake and Shane. Their relationship wasn't at all realistic but I enjoyed them together once they got past their early moments. I also missed a little more interaction with secondary characters. But all in all it was an enjoyable story with loveable main cha ...more
Lauren Blakely
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lili is one of my faves! I love her rom-coms!
Lili Valente
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this book, so I'm admittedly biased, but I think Jake and Shane are a couple to root for. I hope you love them as much as I do! Happy Reading :). ...more
MoodyJess
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*****4.5 Incredible Stars*****

Incredible you by Lili Valente was a little slice of awesome.
This is the first book I've ever read by Valente, but I found myself yearning for more-so Amazon, here I come!

I didn't know what to expect going into this little gem. But what I found was a solid story, filled with rich characters, witty dialogue and a relationship between two people, albeit fast paced, but no less genuine. Jake and Shane are quite lovely together. Even though they got off on the wrong fo
Tracy  C
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed Shane and Jake. I like how they didn't really fight falling in love and the angst came from a crazy outside factor and not internally. As always, I enjoy the texts and email chapters. ...more
Monique
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 *s

Shane Willoughby is asked by Bash to help with a case at MBC. Ice Hockey's royalty, Jake Falcone's ex girlfriend is accusing him of assault. They need to perceive to the public, and more importantly the ex Keri, that Jake is crazy about Shane and this will give her closure. They hit it off from a rocky opening, and it isn't long before things go from fake to real.

Shane is one sassy, smart and funny character. She has had some very tough hurdles to jump but it has matured her into a beauti
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

This was my first foray into a Lili Valente book. The hockey aspect intrigued me, but it was quirky Shane and lovable Jake that kept me turning pages until the very end.

Shane and Jake had both been burned in previous relationships, Jake especially so since he hires Shane to be his fake girlfriend. But they soon discover their fake relationship is very real as they can't seem to stay on script. Despite both saying they didn't want a relation
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
When Jake “The Dragon” Falcone needs helping dealing with a crazy ex-girlfriend who's determined to ruin his career, there's only one place he can turn for help...Magnificent Bastard Consulting.

Shane Willoughby signs onto MBC as a favor to her friends Bash and Penny but she never expects the job of playing the part of a girlfriend to end up so dramatically. Sure Jake is everything any woman would want in a man... insanely gorgeous, sexy and with a sweet, softer side. But the drama and danger of
Aly
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook, 2019
I love sports romances and this was great! It was a twist from the first 2 books, this time the woman, Shane, was hired to help Jake scare off his crazy ex girlfriend. And she was super crazy. Shane has a rough past where it comes to love, but Jake was there for her and showed her he's different. Their banter was cute and the sexual tension was strong. This was fun to listen to and went by quickly.
Janja
Nov 11, 2016 rated it liked it
3,5

This rating is based on my book flunk that i have. It was a lovable reading but i didn't like the monologue that the heroine had..those parts were simpy stupid.
Melinda
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Incredible You by Lili Valente

I don't like to play favorites but when I realized Valente was going to serve up my perfect combination of book tropes (RomCom and Sports), I had a feeling this would be my favorite Bastard book yet. And guess what? It totally is. This book had me riveted from the word go and I couldn't put it down till the end.

We have the delectable Jake, NY Rangers hockey player who needs a miracle to help him out of his current predicament involving one psychotic ex-girlfriend.
Felicia
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don't know why I always wait so long in between reading sports romance books. Because I always love them! And this was no different. The book also had the same vibe as the first two! Which I loved even though Shane was the worker from Magnificent Bastard Consulting. It was so good.

Bast has hired Shane, a friend of his, to work for his company, Magnificent Bastard Consulting. MBC is a company where people can hire someone from MBC to act as their fake boyfriend for awhile to get rid of a sleazy
Emily
Jake "The Dragon" Falcone is a beast in the hockey rink but his personal life is swirling in disaster. The girl he was dating has turned into a crazy ex and now he needs help. He reaches out and is setup with Shane Willoughby who has a knack for helping people in a mess. The plan is simple, pretend she is Jake's girlfriend and help salvage his image. What neither expected is to perfectly fit and that even though there is trouble brewing they have found something that is unbreakable.

This was deli
Josiane
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 STARS

It's a cute and sexy easy read but sadly, so very predictable. I still enjoyed it though.
Oct 28, 2016 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

I think I liked the idea of this book more than the execution. There was a lot to the plot; the image makeover, the consultant hired to oversee it, the stalker ex, the machinations to get rid of the ex. And, all of this together, for me, diluted the central romance of the story.

There were a lot of extra characters and a lot going on in this story, so I never really connected with the central story and at times felt like I was reading a lot
Nicole P
This was a great, fun read. Jake Falcone's reputation is taking a knock when an ex-girlfriend accuses him of something he didn't do. Desperate to get rid of her, he hires MBC, Magnificent Bastard Consulting, to help him create the illusion of him being in a new relationship. Shane Willoughby is considered New York's royalty. She helps out her friend by agreeing to take on Jake's case. From their first meeting, sparks fly and even though they tell themselves it's only pretend, it's so much more.

T
Lexi Cubbins
While I own several of Lili Valente's books, this is the first one I actually got to read and it was... Well, incredible!

The beginning was a little unrealistic, but I honestly couldn't care less, because the chemistry between Jake and Shane was off the charts. The story fleow perfectly, the flirting was cute and had a witty, entertaining edge to it and I loved the added suspense at the end.
Great story and amazing characters. I feel like I need to read the rest of the MBC bunch's stories ASAP.
fun or escapism?
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
There h and H interaction were usually fun to read. Maybe 4 stars. I liked that they were thoughtful, mostly mature, maybe even wise in insight into life, but also ridiculous! The whole premise of the story is stupid. The ex is crazy so I guess it fits that her behavior is ridiculous and her motivations unbelievable. The sex was boring. The chemistry fine but no feels. It just didn't work for me. ...more
Heather in FL
Another enjoyable Magnificent Bastards story. This time, we get it mostly from Shane's POV, which is different, since the other two were from a male POV. But we also get a little bit from Jake's POV, too. Shane has been recruited by Bash to help Jake, a professional hockey player, repair his image. Jake's crazy ex has accused him of assault yet won't leave him alone. The idea is that if Shane and Jake can sell a relationship, his ex will back off. Mmmmm... not so much. And how handy is it that S ...more
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
This one was a little more sad and dangerous. I do have to say that when authors write characters who don't see the writing on the wall, makes me a little upset. I mean, Shane told him so many times that his ex was dangerous and he just poo poo'd it away.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to listening to Nate and Addie's story. I hope it's lighter.
Emily
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute rom-com. Definitely good for laughs. This company seems to be running out of workers since they’re all falling in love. Shane and Jake were great. I love fake relationships. Great epilogues. I listened to the audio version.
Jane DiGiovanni
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

This is a well written romantic comedy. The author brought the characters to life. For once the couple communicated instead of making the same mistakes over and over again. I highly recommend this book.
Ana
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh Yes! This one had me cracking up! I'm never gonna be able to wear a thong ever again lol I loved the whole Magnificient Bastard series but I think this one was my favorite. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • The Bad Boy's Temptation (Bedding the Bad Boy, #1)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • The V Card
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Royally Pucked (The Copper Valley Thrusters #2)
  • Master Baker
  • Beauty and the Beefcake (The Copper Valley Thrusters #3)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Mister McHottie (Girl Band #1)
  • Stud in the Stacks (Girl Band #2)
  • Blissed (Misfit Brides, #1)
  • Muffin Top
  • The Hero and the Hacktivist (Girl Band #4; The SEALS #1)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Sexy Flirty Dirty (4 books)
  • Magnificent Bastard (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #1)
  • Spectacular Rascal (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #2)
  • Meant For You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #4)

News & Interviews