Start by marking “That's What Friends Are For” as Want to Read:
That's What Friends Are For

That's What Friends Are For

3.50  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Due to her partner's death, Ms Berger finds herself in dire straits. Seeing no solution to overcome her problems, she makes a final decision and takes her cocker spaniel on a last walk around the lake. However, when she meets a friend from the past, a glimmer of hope begins to emerge. Could there be a future for her, after all?
ebook
Published October 4th 2016 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about That's What Friends Are For, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That's What Friends Are For

·  4 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of That's What Friends Are For
Darlene
This is a short review on a short book. It was sweet and I wish there was more. I read this a couple weeks ago but life got in the way of reviews. I hope you'll give it a try. I have a glow as I am writing this so even though it was a long time ago, it left its bittersweet mark on me. Enjoy!
Josiane
Mar 01, 2017
Laure
marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2018
I live on the outskirts of Nuremberg, and I love going for walks in the forest, which starts just across the road.
My greatest passions are the English language, writing, reading, learning languages, and my aquariums.
I also love photographing, singing, digital painting and creating digital art, watching documentaries, etc.
In short, I love being creative and I'm interested in a vast variety of