Start by marking “Grown-Up Christmas List (Ocean City Boardwalk #5)” as Want to Read:
Grown-Up Christmas List (Ocean City Boardwalk #5)

Grown-Up Christmas List

(Ocean City Boardwalk #5)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Dina Griffin flees a dangerous situation and ends up in Ocean City, Maryland where she hopes to spend the holidays in hiding. Trusting no one, she wants only one thing this Christmas-to feel safe. Then Officer Gav Thomas threatens to arrest her for shoplifting. Shoplifting? Gav is certain there's something Dina isn't telling him about her visit to his seaside town, so he d ...more
Paperback
Published October 2nd 2016 by Hard Knocks Books

To ask other readers questions about Grown-Up Christmas List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grown-Up Christmas List

Linda
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Grown Up Christmas List by Donna Fasano

This story is set in Ocean City, Maryland and part of Ms. Fasano’s An Ocean City Broardwalk Series, though indirectly connected by location only. When we first meet Dina Griffin the reader is given the impression she is homeless. This is not the case. However she is in hiding. I love the way Ms. Fasano lays out her stories to draw the reader in. The story arc is realistic with an air of mystery. The dialogue between the characters is rational and engaging.
KB
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I purchased the novella Ocean City Boardwalk Series book 5: Grown -Up Christmas List by Donna Fasano and this review was given freely.
Dina runs from the Baltimore police only to bump into Ocean City cop Gav in the drug store. Linked to the first three novels by Dina working in Cathy's cafe' and the Christmas Party at the Lonely Loon, this short romance is action packed, contains irony, mentions alcoholism, and contains humor in the form of a mystic.
Krisz
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: __ebook, _english
I'm not yet through with the "Love, Christmas" box set, but I think this is the best story in it. It has characters, emotion, the story builds up nicely, the mystery unfolds slowly. Well done!
Dawn Pearson
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dina is on the run. Hiding. Then, she meets Police Officer Gav Thomas. Can she trust him not to betray her?

This is a sweet story of learning to trust and believe again written within the classic theme of someone needing help and another willing to be the rescuer and defender against the villain. I liked the gradual buildup of the mystery surrounding what happened to Dina. I also liked how Dina tried to be careful with Gav and not lead him on. I appreciated her respect of his emotions.

Note - Th
KimberlyDawn
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I originally read this story in the Love, Christmas anthology. This was another winner by this author. Dina is in hiding. When she meets Gav, she wants to trust him, but he's an officer, and she's afraid. They work on a project together and as she spends more time with him, she starts to trust him. Just not enough to tell him everything. When her worst fears come to fruition, she needs him more than ever. Can they work through the danger and find something real? An amazing story. and I highly re ...more
Pamela Devereux
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You get the impression that Dani is a runaway or someone on the lam. She is terrified of Gav, who is a police officer. She doesn't know who she can trust. Only she has this big heart. Gav has been selected to collect toys for the needy children in the community and Dani has offered to come help him. But danger is lurking. Who can she trust? He was there all along. I enjoyed reading this book.
Bernie
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Grown-Up Christmas List is an excellent romantic suspense book written by author Donna Fasano.
Michael Hughes
Hannie
Nov 21, 2016
Dorel
Dec 18, 2016 rated it liked it
This is the 1st book I read by Donna Fasano. This book's story line was good. I liked Dina's character. I thought Dina was brave for what she went through. I liked Gav's character. I liked how Gav & Dina met. I liked the ending.
MJ
Dec 20, 2016
Sally Little
Jul 09, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Page count missing 5 22 Apr 25, 2017 11:04PM
Growing up the third child of five—yes, smack dab in the middle and the only girl to boot—Donna Fasano had no idea she would one day be a published author. Her story-telling talents came to light when she conjured lively and elaborate tales of pure blarney (yes, she has a bit of Irish in her blood) for, first, her youngest brother, and years later, her children.

Donna sold her first manuscript in 1

Ocean City Boardwalk (5 books)
  • Following His Heart (Ocean City Boardwalk #1)
  • Two Hearts in Winter (Ocean City Boardwalk #2)
  • Wild Hearts of Summer: The Inheritance (Ocean City Boardwalk Series, #3)
  • An Almost Perfect Christmas (Ocean City Boardwalk #4)