Start by marking “Kingdom Citizen: Your Role in Rebuilding a Broken Nation” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Citizen: Your Role in Rebuilding a Broken Nation

Kingdom Citizen: Your Role in Rebuilding a Broken Nation

Dr. Tony Evans offers a healthy dose of hope: the solution to our nation's problems and unrest
Published July 3rd 2018 by Focus on the Family Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Citizen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Citizen

A.C. Cuddy
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“The news is filled with stories of violence, division, and despair. American politics have become polarized. Effective leadership is in short supply. Change may seem outside our reach. And Christians struggle to understand their role in reversing the downward spiral of our nation.

Dr. Tony Evans offers a healthy dose of hope: the solution to our nation’s problems and unrest isn’t out of reach. The solution is here—and each one of us as Kingdom Citizens has a vital role to play.

Be assured that ou
Nay Denise
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: physical-copy
Dr. Tony Evans is a man of godly wisdom. I enjoy hearing from by way of his books or videos. This book, which consists of five chapters that are packed with a punch. Dr. Evans offers hope in a world that seems to be shrouded in darkness. This book dives into politics and the craziness of the news. It gives biblical ways to offset the despair and violence in the world. Dr. Evans helps us see things as the prophet Nehemiah, Queen Esther and King David did. The book also includes prayers for our co ...more
Nay Denise
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Steph Cherry
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a tiny little book that packs a punch. There are so many things we want to waver on every day because our culture tells us we are unloving. Tony reminds us that pointing people away from God's truth and righteousness is hateful. It is not loving. I closed the book being reaffirmed to stand the ground that God has given us. Actually invite the kingdom and love according to God's word. May we be a kingdom people.
Naomi
Cheryl Malandrinos
Oct 01, 2018
Kristin Dayle Cooper
Oct 17, 2018
DR. TONY EVANS is one of the country’s most respected leaders in evangelical circles. He is a pastor, bestselling author, and frequent speaker at Bible conferences and seminars throughout the nation.
Dr. Evans has served as the senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship for nearly 4 decades, witnessing its growth from 10 people in 1976 to now over 10,000 congregants with 100 plus ministries.
Dr. Ev