Start by marking “Five Roads From Beltane” as Want to Read:
Five Roads From Beltane

Five Roads From Beltane

Are you ready for something different?
D'Ann Lindun, Margaret Tanner, Allison Merritt, RaeAnne Hadley and Susan Horsnell present Five Roads From Beltane, a new concept in reading.
One beginning, 5 different endings to choose from.
Five books in one.
Western Genre.
Which path will you follow?
Will it be:
Hannah and Roan by D'Ann
Jessica and Ethan's story by Margaret
Mr. Joseph Wade
ebook, 1, 507 pages
Published October 4th 2016 by Susan Horsnell

To ask other readers questions about Five Roads From Beltane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Roads From Beltane

Gail Abramowicz
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

This was a great reading experience and I want to read another interactive book. Each story was exciting. I didn't go in order but chose the story by the characters. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants an adventure!
Rachael
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hannah and Roan by D'Ann Lindun - I loved this ending. I am a big fan of D'Ann's writing and was so excited to learn that she was part of this interactive book. I loved Hannah and Roan. D'Ann's characters are always well written and her stories are engaging.

Jessica Smith and Ethan Beveridge by Margaret Tanner – I was intrigued by Jessica and Ethan’s interaction during the bank robbery and chose to follow this path second. I enjoyed this story. It is full of adventure and misconceptions.

Jacquel
Robyn Corcoran
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
5 Roads from Beltane
I love this idea of different endings!
Susan Horsnell's sweet romance is a delight to read, added is the suspense and a touch of humour as well.
D'Ann's story brings us two great characters who instantly dig deep into the reader's heart. Raw, strong characters that don't wait for others to solve their problems.
Raeanne Hadley treats us to a lovely romance between a bank robber and one of the victims in the hold up. You can't help but like both characters and dislike the nasty c
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Such a brilliant concept, it was like getting 5 books in one. Each one totally unique with different writing styles and yet they blended well. A bank robbery occurs in chapter 1 and then chapter 2 onward goes in 5 different directions. One about the robbery and why it happened and the rest about the other characters in the mix. There is action in the old west along with romance, drama, kidnapping and love. There will be characters you love and others you love to hate. This author Susan Horsnell ...more
Sandra Newton
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very creative and entertaining way with a twist to story telling. One bank robbery with five different endings. Each story has the same beginning but completely different out come. I highly recommend you read this very creative way to tell a story. A wonderful bonus to story telling. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Terry Baker
Bonnie Washburn
Nov 01, 2017
Benjamin
Apr 08, 2017

My name is Susan Horsnell and I write sweet and spicy Western Romance.

You'll find Mail Order Brides, a Mail Order Governess and even a Mail Order Ranger just to include the males of the species.

There are knock 'em down, drag 'em out fights, gruesome murders and a gun toting, cussing, female saloon owner. I also have two books which explore how a blind child would cope on a ranch in the days of the