Start by marking “Five Roads From Beltane” as Want to Read:
Five Roads From Beltane

Five Roads From Beltane

Are you ready for something different?
D'Ann Lindun, Margaret Tanner, Allison Merritt, RaeAnne Hadley and Susan Horsnell present Five Roads From Beltane, a new concept in reading.
One beginning, 5 different endings to choose from.
Five books in one.
Western Genre.
Which path will you follow?
Will it be:
Hannah and Roan by D'Ann
Jessica and Ethan's story by Margaret
Mr. Joseph Wade
ebook, 1, 507 pages
Published October 4th 2016 by Susan Horsnell

To ask other readers questions about Five Roads From Beltane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Roads From Beltane

Start your review of Five Roads From Beltane
Gail Abramowicz
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

This was a great reading experience and I want to read another interactive book. Each story was exciting. I didn't go in order but chose the story by the characters. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants an adventure!
Notes From 'Round the Bend
May 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: lovers of Westerns and Choose Your Own Adventure tales
Recommended to Notes From 'Round the Bend by: LLEP blog
When I read the description, I was reminded of the Choose Your Own Adventure books I read as a child and was intrigued by the idea of choosing which path/character to follow, as opposed to choosing different endings for the same character. I let the nostalgia of my childhood and my adult penchant for romance talk me into this.

I decided to start with Susan Horsnell‰Ûªs tale focusing on the bank robbers. Here‰Ûªs where my pet-peeves-as-a-reviewer came into play. There were typos from the jump; inc
Rachael
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hannah and Roan by D'Ann Lindun - I loved this ending. I am a big fan of D'Ann's writing and was so excited to learn that she was part of this interactive book. I loved Hannah and Roan. D'Ann's characters are always well written and her stories are engaging.

Jessica Smith and Ethan Beveridge by Margaret Tanner – I was intrigued by Jessica and Ethan’s interaction during the bank robbery and chose to follow this path second. I enjoyed this story. It is full of adventure and misconceptions.

Jacquel
Robyn Corcoran
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
5 Roads from Beltane
I love this idea of different endings!
Susan Horsnell's sweet romance is a delight to read, added is the suspense and a touch of humour as well.
D'Ann's story brings us two great characters who instantly dig deep into the reader's heart. Raw, strong characters that don't wait for others to solve their problems.
Raeanne Hadley treats us to a lovely romance between a bank robber and one of the victims in the hold up. You can't help but like both characters and dislike the nasty c
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Such a brilliant concept, it was like getting 5 books in one. Each one totally unique with different writing styles and yet they blended well. A bank robbery occurs in chapter 1 and then chapter 2 onward goes in 5 different directions. One about the robbery and why it happened and the rest about the other characters in the mix. There is action in the old west along with romance, drama, kidnapping and love. There will be characters you love and others you love to hate. This author Susan Horsnell ...more
Sandra Newton
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very creative and entertaining way with a twist to story telling. One bank robbery with five different endings. Each story has the same beginning but completely different out come. I highly recommend you read this very creative way to tell a story. A wonderful bonus to story telling. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Terry Baker
May 09, 2017
Theresa Swift
Mar 14, 2017

• One Step Closer to Justice: A Historical Western Adventure Book
  • To Catch a Dream (Widows of Wellness Creek Book 2)
  • Nash Cline: A Western
  • Baker's Dozen Cozy Mystery Boxset - Books 1-13
  • A Love Stronger Than Death (Widows of Wellness Creek Book 1)
  • Nash Cline, Book 2
  • Molly Grey Cozy Mystery Collection: 6 Book Box Set
  • Mariposa
  • Nehi's Code
  • Bethan's Choice: Book Five of the Evans Family Saga
  • Amethyst (The Jewel Trilogy, #1)
  • The Pursuit of an Evil Criminal: A Historical Western Adventure Book
  • PureRead CHERISHED 42 Book Box Set
  • Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1)
  • Ordinary Lives Extraordinary Love: Sweet Christian Romance (Destiny on the Doorstep Book 8)
  • Bride for the Sake of Duty
  • A Love Beyond Lies
  • Lynn's Search: Book Four of the Evans Family Saga

My name is Susan Horsnell and I write sweet and spicy Western Romance.

You'll find Mail Order Brides, a Mail Order Governess and even a Mail Order Ranger just to include the males of the species.

There are knock 'em down, drag 'em out fights, gruesome murders and a gun toting, cussing, female saloon owner. I also have two books which explore how a blind child would cope on a ranch in the days of the

News & Interviews