Start by marking “Seduction of My Rake (Linked Across Time #3)” as Want to Read:
Seduction of My Rake (Linked Across Time #3)

Seduction of My Rake

(Linked Across Time #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  54 ratings  ·  12 reviews
What’s a man to do when he’s attracted to a woman he can’t have? Bradford Kendall, the Duke of Weston, is in that very predicament, when his brother’s ex-wife shows up at his estate. Regina has always held an unnerving lure for him, and it’s a nuisance to have to deal with it, and her.
Regina Dewitt wants to find out what happened to her sister. The best place to start her
Published October 4th 2016 by Monarchal Glenn Press

To ask other readers questions about Seduction of My Rake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction of My Rake

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Seduction of My Rake (Linked Across Time #3)
Mak Vieira  ♡
Nov 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Divertido..

🤭🤭

Mas não posso dizer que amei, pois a verdade é que somente li para ver sobre a descoberta do que houve com Alys..🤣🤣🤣 Mais tomei um susto em certa parte, pois não li os livros na ordem, e não sabia de um pequeno detalhe, que me deixou bem curiosa para ler os demais, então bora ler os demais... 📚📚

Regina Dewitt e Bradford Kendall, the Duke of Weston

Tudo nesse livro não ganhou meu coração... 😞😞 A verdade que já tinha um impressão do casal no livro Searching for My Rogue (Linked Across
Trish R.
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

Okay, I didn’t like Regina at all, at any time. She was such a smart-ass, so arrogant, so it’s-all-about-me, so hateful. After she and Trenton got their marriage annulled she told herself it was time to grow up and be a better person. Well, she didn’t. She was as big a jerk as ever. Bradford should have dumped her ass. I didn’t enjoy this story at all. If it hadn’t been a novella I would have quit reading.

There was very explicit sex in this story and the F-bomb was used 9 times.

As to the narrat
Anna
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book connected with me from the beginning. I enjoyed the repartee between the characters. I was hoping that there would be more time spent in the other time (past) but even though that didn’t happen, the story flowed nicely. It was part of a series - but still read well as a stand alone.
Cynthia
This picks up where the last book left off with Regina looking for her sister and wanting answers she goes back to where it all began. Bradford has always had a thing for Regina and Regina for him but she married the wrong brother. Now he must put his emotion on hold keeping it together until he learns she is divorce leaving some interesting reading.

Ms Morris narration was great making you really feel each character. It was hard for me to like Regina she isn’t the sweetest person. The narrator
Tracy T.
Feb 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
This story was Meh. Excellent narration by Carolyn Morris (audible review)

Regina was just a biotch for just about the entire book. Sorry, but if you are going to write you main character to act like biotch it is hard to like the character. Bradford wasn't much better either. I had a hard time with finishing this book and it wasn't even that long.

The story line and plot was just kind of boring and a struggle, probably because of the main characters.

As for the narration it was excellent! I am a
Jamie Jack
This book won't make sense unless you read the previous book in the series, Searching for My Rogue. It is Regina and Bradford's story. The prologue sets up that Regina's marriage to Trenton is already on the rocks after just a few months; they will be divorcing. Regina can't quite let go of the disappearance of her sister Alys, so she goes back to the Duke of Weston’s estate to look into it. She and the duke have an attraction to each other (almost love-hate), which they pursue, along with answe ...more
Kimberly Westrope
This book is part of a series and, although I did not read any of the other books, I didn't find it particularly hard to follow the story and what had gone on before. I did, however, find the story lacking. Though the plot seems to be to get these two people, who supposedly love each other, together, they are both so cold and hateful toward each other, that I am surprised they would even want to be together. I didn't care for either of them enough to care what happened to them.

I do have to say,
Louise
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
The diary!

She married the brother on the same day her step sister vanished.
Later she had her marriage annulled as her husband wanted to go find his missing love and maybe find her sister as well. Going back to England to find out what she really wanted in life was what she planned as well. Can't wait for the next Time Travel story.
Sharon Wagner
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Absolutely awesome book! Loved loved this book. Storyline and characters were lovable and romantic. The whole book was exciting,intriguing and had drama! Can't wait for the next book.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Seduction of my Rake by Dawn Brower
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
SO I took this book totally thinking it was a historical romance but much to my shock it’s not..LOL. But that is totally ok because I loved the sci-fi edge of the novel when I realized it was contemporary.
The story begins with Regina endi
InD'tale Magazine
Although “Linked Across Time.” can be read as a stand-alone book, readers may find it helpful to read the first two books in the series in order to understand all of the plots and characters.

Read full review in the 2017 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Clarissa Boggs
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read, second chances are the best in my opinion. Wish it had more time traveling like the other two books but still a five star read in my eyes. Looking forward to reading the next book
Faye Lawson
Ralph Conner
May 04, 2018
Shelena Kay Morrow
Aug 18, 2020

• Never Kiss a Scot (The League of Rogues, #10)
  • Her Wicked Longing (The League of Rogues #5)
  • The Way the Wallflower Wed (The Wallflower Wins, #1)
  • Wicked Designs (The League of Rogues, #1)
  • The Gentleman's Seduction (Seduction, #4)
  • The Rakehell's Seduction (Seduction #2)
  • His Wicked Secret (League of Rogues #8)
  • The Misgivings About Miss Prudence (School of Charm, #4)
  • Never Tempt a Scot (The League of Rogues #12)
  • The Last Wicked Rogue (The League of Rogues, #9)
  • The Rogue's Seduction (Seduction, #3)
  • The Miseducation of Miss Delilah (School of Charm, #3)
  • The Misunderstanding of Miss Louisa (School of Charm, #2)
  • The Misadventures of Miss Adelaide (School of Charm, #1)
  • His Wicked Embrace (The League of Rogues, #6)
  • Where to Woo a Bawdy Baron (Romancing the Rake, #3)
  • Wicked Rivals (The League of Rogues, #4)
  • Why a Marauding Marquess is Best (Romancing the Rake, #4)
USA TODAY Bestselling author, DAWN BROWER writes both historical and contemporary romance. There are always stories inside her head; she just never thought she could make them come to life. That creativity has finally found an outlet.

Growing up she was the only girl out of six children. She raised two boys into productive young men. There is never a dull moment in her life. Reading books is her fa

Linked Across Time (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Saved by My Blackguard (Linked Across Time #1)
  • Searching for My Rogue (Linked Across Time #2)
  • Surrendering to My Spy (Linked Across Time #4)
  • Spellbound by My Charmer (Linked Across Time #5)
  • Stolen by My Knave (Linked Across Time Book 6)
  • Separated from My Love (Linked Across Time #7)
  • Scandalized by My Prince (Linked Across Time Book 8)
  • Scheming with My Duke (Linked Across Time 9)
  • Secluded with My Hellion (Linked Across Time Book 10)
  • Charming Her Rogue (Enduring Legacy #10)

News & Interviews