Start by marking “Honeymoon Their Way” as Want to Read:
Honeymoon Their Way

Honeymoon Their Way

Chad has pined for Raudel since high school, but he’s been avoiding him ever since Raudel caught him in an excruciatingly embarrassing moment. So when Chad’s sister invites Raudel to join them for her weeklong prewedding celebration at Lake Tahoe, Chad is horrified. He brainstorms his escape, until reality crashes down and he discovers he’s bunking with Raudel in the last ...more
Published November 2nd 2016 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Honeymoon Their Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honeymoon Their Way

BWT (Belen)
3.5 Stars

This story has so many elements that would normally drive me completely insane that it absolutely shouldn't have worked for me at all...but damn it all I couldn't help but like it.

Humorous, over the top insta-love, with enough shenanigans to choke a horse...it just plain worked for me. Told from Chad's POV, his crush on Raudel and his absolute panic over the thought of seeing him again is hilarious. You see, Chad got caught in a very compromising position by Raudel, and it's colored hi
Serena Yates
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
‘Honeymoon Their Way’ is set in Nevada, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this quirky tale with more than one surprising twist, hilarious characters, and a story full of crazy events. Like with previous installments of the ‘States of Love’ series, a collection of romantic stories that spans every corner of the United States, this newest volume gives an excellent taste of the geography, the people who live and work there, and some of the things to do if you’re ever tempted to visit. I’ll just ment ...more
Joyfully Jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Here is a story that quickly cuts through the angst to focus on the relationship development between its two main characters, Chad and Raudel. The premise of the book is established first thing through a telephone conversation between Chad and his sister, Lindsay, concerning details of her up-coming wedding. Through just this introductory chapter, the stage is set for a cut-and-dry melodrama. Chad is the young fop faffing about—too old to be a child, but too imma
Ali
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review An Alisa Review:

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

This was such a sweet and enjoyable story. Chad has pretty much been hiding from life ever since Raudel saw him, not really moving forward or anywhere even after graduating from high school. Raudel moved away for college after high school and has had to forcibly stop himself from seeking out Chad anytime he visited home.

Raudel and Chad have both been holding out hope that someday the other will open their eyes an
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it

*Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie by the author/publisher for my reading pleasure in hopes of an unbiased opinion, a review was not a requirement.*

Chad has always had a crush on his sister's best friend, Raudel since he was in High School. Raudel left their small town for L.A. and college almost 9 years ago, but now Chad will not only have to face Raudel, but he'll be forced to share a room with him for the next week as they attend Chad's sister's wedding extravaganza.

Okay, I'll be perfectly
Natosha Wilson
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can we all say BRIDEZILLA!!! That is definitely what Chad's sister was and so much more that I will not put in this post. But take my word for it, it would truly not be nice words. They only thing I can say that was good about something she did was bringing together Chad and Raudel. Because of Lindsey they were finally in the same place at the same time and was able to work out what they both thought happened in the past.

Chad in my opinion, even though is still young, knew and has known since he
Tammy Smith
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay, homophobia, m-m
Blog Post: http://lovebytesreviews.com/2016/11/0...
Raudel Cruz has been Chad’s sister Lindsey’s best friend since they were in school together. Chad has been in love with Raudel since high school and yes Lindsey has known since Chad opened his big mouth and asked for her help. It’s safe to say, Lindsey’s help didn’t help at all and Chad has gone out of his way to avoid any contact with Raudel since that time!
There I one small problem, Raudel is now attending Lindsey’s wedding and as Chad is in
Crystal Marie
Jul 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Honeymoon Their Way by Morticia Knight is a contemporary second-chance romance. Chad has been avoiding his crush Raudel since he embarrassed himself in front of him in high school. Despite having full knowledge of this Chad’s sister, Lindsey, arranged for both Chad and Raudel to not only be in her wedding party but also to share a room at her destination wedding.

Honeymoon Their Way was a cute, if unrealistic romance. I liked Raudel a lot. I thought he was a charismatic man, and I had no trouble
⚣❣☙ Michaelle ❧❣⚣
3.8 Stars

Ha! What a pleasant surprise...cute & funny and sweetly romantic even with it's supersonic speed insta-love.
Anita
Sweet, goofy and frothy! Raudel and Chad knew each other when they were in high school - Chad, 15 years old, had a crush on Raudel who was two years older and about to graduate. Through some silly scheme he conjures up with his sister (who is a close friend of Raudel's) Raudel finds Chad in a rather compromising position. Chad doesn't see Raudel again and Raudel goes off to college. For years Chad thinks that Raudel hates him, wants to humiliate him, thinks that Raudel thinks he's a jerk, etc. F ...more
Ariel
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay-book-reviews
The Yogurt Man meets the lawyer to be. One ran from the other in high school. Will he run to him now?

Chad is an assistant manager at a yogurt shop. He's lived on his own for one year in a studio apartment.

His sister is getting married and has turned into bridezilla. He can't even have a civil conversation with her.

She invited, of course, her best friend from high school Raudel. Chad had an embarrassing situation with him in high school and wants nothing to do with him.

When the family arrives in
Moomba

Sadly this story didn't do anything for me. The first 50 pages I was so annoyed by Chad's behaviour that I seriously considered to DNF. After that it became a bit better but still couldn't grab me.
Lorraine Lesar
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Delightful.
My first venture into the world's that Morticia Knight creates and I liked it. This offering was sexy sweet, insta-love that was OTT but suited this book so well and the pre-wedding preparations that bought back so many (now humorous) memories of my own.
Yes, you’ve guessed it, there’s a wedding going on. Not just any wedding, it's Chad’s sister’s wedding and she has long passed the Bridezilla status, she has now progressed to the level of Bridethulhu – for the uninitiated amongst you,
Deanna
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love stories like this! Your high school crush comes back to town after a few years and the sparks fly.

Chad has had a crush on Raudel for years, YEARS!!! Raudel is best friends with Chad's sister Lindsey. Lindsey is getting married and driving her whole family crazy. The only bright spot for Chad is that Raudel can't make it to the wedding. After their last disastrous encounter Chad would rather die that have to face Raudel again.

Raudel has rearranged his schedule to be able to make it to Lin
blub
I thought it was a sweet read. Love the family buts although Chad's sister was a bit of a witch at times. I seriously hated on her for her behavior. The development of Raudel and Chad's relationship was wonderful but I felt it all came together a little too easy which made me uneasy.
V
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
Oh dear,
Sylvia
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was ok

This one was just not for me
Mrsgeo
Emily
Jan 07, 2017
Mayte
Jul 29, 2018
M/M Erotic Romance author Morticia Knight enjoys hot stories of men loving men forever after. They can be men in uniform, Doms and subs, rock stars or bikers - but they're all searching for the one (or two!) who was meant only for them.

When not indulging in her passion for books, she loves the outdoors, film and music. Once upon a time she was the singer in an indie rock band that toured the West