Start by marking “367 Days (Investigators, #1)” as Want to Read:
367 Days (Investigators, #1)

367 Days

(Investigators #1)

I’m not crazy.
It’s not amnesia.
But I somehow lost a year of my life.

When the cops and doctors think you’re out of your mind, but you still need answers, where else is there to turn but a private investigator?

Sawyer is nothing you’d want in a friend- a little detached, cool, sarcastic, cocksure. But he’s everything you’d want in a private investigator- calm, capable, experi
Published November 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about 367 Days, please sign up.
Jessica Gadziala Yes! Sawyer is back to give us his snarky, badass story. We also get to see Barrett, Tig, and Brock here as well :)

Start your review of 367 Days (Investigators, #1)
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Wow! I have to give props to an author that will get me hooked on a plot line that is quite the stretch. I'd venture to say Ms. Gadziala took some risks with this book and I'm glad she did. Riya has lost 367 days of her life and nobody believes her story or is willing to listen, except for Sawyer. Though he is hesitant at first, his instincts tell him there's more than meets the eye when it comes to pretty Riya.

It's worth mentioning again: the plot is a little out there, but I was to
Sabrina
It's not a secret that I am a huge Jessica Gadziala fan, especially since I'm pretty sure I say that in every review I do of her books. But 367 was something that I haven't experienced from her before and I think I love her a little more now. This book has the usual JG flair with a hot Alpha Hero and a heroine that is tough yet sweet. But this time JG delivers us a surprise of mystery and suspense that really made this book something extra special and had me captivated from the very beginning.

Ri
Alex ♈

Interesting suspense, likable characters.

The hero came across as a bit vulgar. The heroine was strong, well, till the 1st sex scene.
It’s my personal preference, but I don’t find begging sexy…

The story itself and its romantic aspect were slightly underdeveloped. I had a feeling I missed some parts – and I didn’t skip. I guess I needed more depth and connection.

But overall it was an interesting read and I will check other books by this author.

Best lines about cheating (told by MALE! chara
Gio Listmaker
Nov 26, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People Who Want Romance With A Little Mystery
Related image

Yeah!! The Guy Reminds Me Of Tom Hardy (This One Is For You Ally)

I Was Captivated Until Around 60%

Related image

The Heroine Is An Amnesiac

Hero Is A Private Investigator

Character Driven Hot Low Angst Romance

The Writing And The Premise Was Fantastic

The Big Dog Was A Cute Addition (Would Have Liked More)

Communication Between Characters Was Great With No Silly Misunderstandings

Mystery Of Amnesia Gets Pushed To The Side For The Romance

It Seemed A Little Implausible The Police And Hospital Thought She Was Crazy

I F
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I enjoy this author's story telling abilities, so when I was not feeling all that enthusiastic about my tbr list -- I thought I'd give this a try. I'm glad I did, but it wasn't as good as I felt it could have been. While I enjoyed both characters and felt that their sexual chemistry was hot, I also felt like it was lacking something. I get that there was a lot of other stuff going on for the author to focus on, but I didn't feel their connection as much as I hoped I wou
Janie
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This has a very unlikely plot but it was so good because of the strangeness. Riya has lost 367 days of her life. They’re just gone, she has no clue what happened. The police and hospital staff just think she’s crazy. So as she wanders away she comes upon a private investigator’s office and decides to take her chances there. And this is where she meets Sawyer.

I really loved both Sawyer and Riya. The secondary characters were great and added to the story. There were some good twists and turns. An
Dilek VT
Riya is dumped in the trash and when she wakes up and later learns what year and day it is, she understands that she cannot remember 367 days of her life. People in the hospital or the police think she is crazy because she has no bruises that show a trauma, which could explain the memory loss, but she has somehow lost a year of her life.

Not wanting to be labelled crazy, she gets out of the hospital and finds a private investigator to help her.

All this was very intriguing and I thought that thi
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 31, 2017 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: ku
DNF 30%

I didn't finish this book because it wasn't a bad book, I think it's because I kind of figured out what happened during the year she was away and I kind of lost interest after that. Tell me if I am wrong, but (view spoiler)

I saw something like this one a TV show (one of those crime dramas) and I was thinking this was the only reason why she would lose a year. If am wrong, then I may go back to it.

I also
Carvanz
When Riya wakes up behind a dumpster, having lost a year of her life, there is no one who believes her, including the police or anyone at the hospital. Her path leads her to Sawyer, a private investigator, who takes on her case and in the process takes her in as well, helping her to rebuild her life.

This was a relatively low angst read with no real drama. I loved how protective Sawyer was and the special evening he prepared for Riya to help her make new memories. I had hoped the mystery might b
Kiki
There are two different parts of the book.
Devotion and adoration and sex.
I loved the hero for his feelings for heroine.
I hated the sex scenes. For god's sake, making a woman beg for sex is not sexy to read about! Ew!
I did not enjoy their steamy time.
However I liked how they both dealt with the twist of the story. Like two adults.
I am a little worried about the their relationship though, because heroine has just overcome massive trauma. However, at least they didn't fell in bed within the first
Coco.V
Becky
Katerina
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thanks to Becky's review:
I found this book. I would read hers because it explains everything nicely, topping it off with a trigger list. And this book was fantastic. Not only was the premise unique - a woman who has no clue what happened to her in the past 365 days - but the maturity of both protagonists created this casual, smooth yet heated atmosphere.

They both have pasts. Neither of them feel jealous over the facts of those pasts. Riya, on one hand ha
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
I liked the premise - girl wakes up behind a restaurant dumpster, confused, in pain, and no belongings. And, she can't remember the last year of her life. She finds a PI to help her. This is an easy read. Both the H and the h - and supporting characters - are likeable. The story kept me interested. (view spoiler) 3.5 rounded stars

2 notes/highlights visible.
 Joyce
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Give me a book by Jessica and I'll put money on it being a 5 star read for me! I loved this story, and I can't wait for the next in the series.
Fathima
Nov 22, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars !
Dusti Hanrahan
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*sigh* This was a sweet, easy, fun read.
Full review to come

Thank you JG for my Arc!!!!
description
Alexander WH Grant
On the plus side, it’s an interesting and well thought-out mystery, as well as a touching and meaningful romance. Lots of twists and turn in the plot will keep you wondering how the story ends.

On the down side, the denouement drags-on way too long to the point the author should almost have written a second book. The political correctness towards the end is so extreme as to move into the territory of cliché. And, finally, the leading man, Sawyer, has a disturbing and illogical admiration for the
Anna
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**ARC for honest review**
This was another great read for Jessica! I can't put her books down once I start! This book included. It was similar to all the other series with the strong female character who falls in love with her savior. I'm always curious about the plot because you just never know what's going to happen. Once again I'm blown away by the plot of this story! One year and two days of life gone! I'm not one for spoilers so take my word and read this book!
~ Cariad ~
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVED being back in Navesink Bank!
It felt like coming home from almost the first page - absolutely terrific read :)
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These books get better and better.. love them
Stories in Review
Another great story. I love how they aren't with anyone else throughout the story. Huge, huge fan.
Seline
Mar 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Victoria
3.5 RATING- The story pulled me in from the beginning and rates high for readability. I really like the author straightforward writing style. The plot was a little OTT but didn't detract from my enjoyment. There could have been a bit more suspense or action or something but in the end., it worked for me. I plan on sticking with the series.
Eleanor
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 367 days Stars

This story starts out with Riya waking up behind a dumpster. She is completely lost, confused and in pain. She doesn't know how she got there or what happened to her. She then figures out she has lost the last 367 days of her memory. Fate brings her to the doorstep of a brooding investigator, Sawyer. Where she asks him to figure out what has happened to her and hopes he doesn't think she's crazy!

367 days was so good, it kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the Sawyer and his
Candice
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the main characters. I loved the secondary characters. I loved the concept behind the story. 367 Days was a fun, romantic, sweet and sassy book with a side order of suspense and intrigue. Well done JG for bringing something that was a little different. 367 Days will likely end up on my to 're-read pile.
Brandy
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Better and better....

The more books I read by Jessica Gadziala the better they get.
This was Riya & Sawyer's story and it freaking rocked.
Mystery, intrigue, sassy & strong female heroine, and a bad*ss alpha male! Everything needed for a spectacular, beginning to end read!!
I absolutely loved this book and highly recommend it.
Toya
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved!

I loved sawyers character in Savior. He is a funny straight to the point type of guy. Rita is a tough chick who is trying to figure out what happens. Great book. Love all of Jessica's books!
Jae
The cheesiness just killed me. In fact it costs a star even.

So 3STARS only.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Hollow Hearts: A Sons of Templar Novella
  • Out of the Ashes (Sons of Templar MC #3)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Firestorm (Sons of Templar MC #2)
  • Still Waters (Greenstone Security #1)
  • Shield (Greenstone Security, #2)
  • Resonance of Stars (Greenstone Security #5)
  • Chaos Remains (Greenstone Security Book 4)
  • Echoes of Silence (Unquiet Mind, #1)
  • Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1)
  • The Problem with Peace (Greenstone Security #3)
  • Skeletons of Us (Unquiet Mind #2)
  • Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC #1)
  • Sly (Kings of Carnage MC, #6)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC #2)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 4)
  • Mykel (King's Descendants MC, #3)
Jessica Gadziala is a full-time writer, parrot enthusiast, and coffee drinker. She enjoys short rides to the book store, sad songs, coffee in Big Gulp-sized cups, and cold weather, and has recently developed an unhealthy obsession with acquiring houseplants. She lives in New Jersey with seven parrots and six dogs.

She is a big believer in snark, strong secondary characters, and bada$$ women.

She is

Investigators (3 books)
  • 14 Weeks (Investigators, #2)
  • 4 Months (Investigators #3)

News & Interviews

“Very few people know loyalty anymore." "Do you?" I asked, needing for my own piece of mind to know. "Did I maybe start flirting with Shelly when I was still dating Meg in high school? Yeah, I did. I was sixteen and stupid as fuck. But I grew up. I watched countless families get torn apart by infidelity. I have had to comfort dozens of crying women in my office when I handed them the pictures they paid me to take. And I've gotten to witness the awful thing that happens when they stop crying." "What's that?" "They make up their minds to never let themselves get hurt like that again. See, cheating doesn't just screw up that one relationship, it tends to screw up every single one later because the person gets bitter or scared or distrusting. It's a sad fucking thing to see. And it's not something I am ever willing to do to a woman." He paused and I let those words sink in.” 6 likes
“You might want to ease up on the perfume." "I'm not wearing perfume." "Sure you are. I think it's called 'Ode To Get The Fuck Away From Me'."  I looked at her face quickly enough to see her have to force her lips to stay in a straight line. "Apparently I need to go put on some more," she said,” 3 likes