Start by marking “The Apocalypse Executioner (The Undead World #8)” as Want to Read:
The Apocalypse Executioner (The Undead World #8)

The Apocalypse Executioner

(The Undead World #8)

The war with the Azael has left the people of Estes Valley weakened and isolated in their mountain retreat. Supplies of fuel and ammo are dangerously low and yet Neil bets most of what he has left on a gamble to find Jillybean, who was last seen in the forests of Missouri.
Neil is the only one who sees in the little girl a chance at a new beginning. He hopes to harness her
Published November 29th 2016 by Black Market Publishing (first published November 27th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about The Apocalypse Executioner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Apocalypse Executioner

Start your review of The Apocalypse Executioner (The Undead World #8)
Melissa Alkhaibari
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Executioner

So much planning, so much excitement! This book tied up a lot of lose ends for me. Some met death that didn’t deserve it, but that’s what happens when folks become out of control. And sometimes, that control must be handled, and that’s exactly what happens. Staying up late, reading the adventure and laughing out loud when some get it! Woo hoo, finally! Very much enjoyed this book in the series. Happy to see it’s not quite finished, so looking forward to more. Thank you!
Debbie
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book in an amazing series from an amazing author!

If you haven't read books 1-7 already stop here and get book one!!!! If you have read them then unless your are missing a few too many brain cells, read more by this author. If we can keep him writing we will all be happier!!!!
Thank you for the adventures!!!!!!
ZVZ
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Great Raf

I had gotten away from this series for a little bit but as soon as I started reading Novel 8 it all came back to me. Great characters, both heroes and villains, great pace, overall terrific!
Megan Murphy
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sleep deprived

I absolutely I've this series and can not wait to see jillybean grow and become an amazing woman !!! I can't stop reading and at the same time I want it to last forever
Johnny
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A spinning read to this series warped and twisted and fantastic

Through enjoyable read and I love these characters. Jellybean to Neil ,Captain Grey and Sadie I feel all their emotions and can relate to all their predicaments. I salute the author for another great story. Well done.
Veronik Durocher
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still so good!

Oh my god! I'm so happy there's another one coming! Can't stop reading that series! Jillybean is one of the best, if not the best character of any post-apocalyptic story I ever read!
Christine Mayberry
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series since the beginning

I really love the chapters, Neil, Sadie and Jillybean. I love the plot and it is cool that a lot of things happen in my home town of Cape Girardeau
Jason Reed
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good read

This book is a fine continuation of this story line. PM loves to play with a reader's emotions and keep us coming back for more. A few more ticks added to the body count = and I'm glad for that.

On to book 9.
Cindy
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
JIllybean

Awesome read ....this one was by far the best...hate having to wait for another adventure ...can't wait for the next book
Wanda Pettigrew
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mind blowing

Adapt or perish. Another amazing read, I love the characters, I love seeing where they go, and which adventures they go on
Donna Polston
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps rocking on with the action.
Charlotte Elliott
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great job

Unbelievable but true the story just gets better and better. Can't wait for the next one hope it's a long one
Shayne Lee Charlesworth
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Great story line and I could it stop reading it. Cover to cover so to speak cry I g and laughing my butt off
Kevin staff
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent series so far, The attention to detail has been brilliant.The series has kept me wanting more of the same
Brandy
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each of these books just get better and better!!! I love this series!!!
Robert
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just as over-the-top as the rest of the series, but I loved it!
Melody Steenbergh
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The best is yet to come

I have to give this one a 5 🌟 rating too. Such a great series, can't wait to start the next one.
Shannon Coblentz
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The continuing story

This has become one of my favorite apocalyptic series. It's full of action and suspense but most of all, the characters are unique
Tanisha
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't put this series down

Book after book, page after page. This series is just too good to put down. Cant wait to read the rest
Kathy Ann'tie
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My favorite series!
Doghouse Gav
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another belter

Love this series. Fantastic story and characters. Jillybean is the Best character ever. But please Lord let ipes be ok.
Charlie  Martin
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Totally blown away!

Peter Meredith is one of the best things I've run across since I ran out of every other writers books long ago! I've stumbled through a few years and about given up hope on finding another ""GOOD"" writer, well the wait is finally OVER, without a doubt Peter Meredith IS the best writer I've read in along time!my hats off to you bro, I wish like hell you and I could sit down and have a beer together. My being disabled sucks but you have breathed new hope into me. And you have t
Katie Komo
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Vast Improvement on the Last Installment- potential spoilers

I'll admit, after book 7, I was disappointed with the storyline and wanted to be done with the series. BUT I'm very glad I read this one. It really brings everything full circle and we finally get back to the Jillybean we came to love in the first several books.
Jillybean is the core of the series, and the whole world revolves around her. I'm thankful for that, bc she is such an interesting and well-developed character who is SO differe
Jeanette
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jellybean...

Where to start? I love this series! Book 8 and it's still going strong!
Jellybean is my hero. A genius level mind, but maybe just a little bit mental. She and her zebra Ipes are all about saving the ones she loves.
And boy, does she ever!
It was good (kind of) to see some of the former characters from previous books. The Captain, the River King both made an appearance, but I don't think we will see them again.
Thanks Mr. Meredith for giving us a huge Jillybean fix! It was incredible
Kourtney Johnson
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm an emotional mess!

Another extraordinary installment in the series! I stayed up all weekend reading Meredith's expertly woven stress-fest with all my favorite characters in play. This review is one of the hardest to write only because it's difficult not to spew spoilers. Nonetheless, that amazing feeling one gets from being a fly-on-the-wall for triumph as well as sorrow does not disappoint -- that's what means this has been another amazing ride!
Mike Lamprecht
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Read. Can't wait for more!

I've been following "The Undead World" series from the very beginning. This writer can spin a tale. The characters are all very believable and well background. Jillybean is really impressive and unique. I'm glad there's going to be more stories to tell. Keep on writing and spinning the tales Peter Meredith.
Roy Bost
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Apocalypse executioner

Whether your a fan of Jillybean, Capt. Grey,or even just Peter Meredith, you will find that the story is as Captivating as ALL of the preceding series. Very hard to put down from the start to the finish.
terry moga
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The best yet!!!

One of, if not the best zombie series ever! Jellybean is one of the most inventive characters ever. Cannot wait for the final book! Enjoyed your other series as well. Keep writing Peter!!!!!
christina westby
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Page turners

I choose 5 start because this series is beyond great!!!! I am in love with all the characters. (Jillybean). These books have made me sobb uncontrollably. Keep em' coming.
David Potocnik
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the collection by Peter Meredith. I really enjoyed this one as well, and had to fight to put it down! Exciting, and humorous, a great read for anyone that enjoys horror, or the zombie genre. I look forward to the final book in the series!

• Apocalypse (Toy Soldiers #1)
  • The Undead Twenty Four: Equilibrium
  • The Undead Twenty Three: The Fort
  • The Dark Winter
  • The Snow
  • The Camping Shop: An Undead Short Story (The Undead)
  • Strigoi (Growlers, #2)
  • Abandoned (Toy Soldiers #3)
  • Dead Eye Hunt (Dead Eye Hunt #1)
  • Growlers
  • Aftermath (Toy Soldiers #2)
  • Tim2 (Timothy #2)
  • Texas Dead Storm (Torn Apart #5)
  • Sifting Through The Ashes (Zombie Fallout #15)
  • Endgame (Arisen #14)
  • The Undead Twenty Two
  • The Cavern
  • Ice (Safe Haven #4)
Peter Meredith is the multi-genre author of an author of 35 novels in a variety of genres: Horror, zombies, post-apocalypse and Fantasy. Some of his creative work includes The Trilogy of Void, The Hidden Lands series, The Sacrificial Daughter, A Perfect America, Sprite and The Apocalypse Undead World.
Having tried his hand in real estate, as an emergency room nurse, and a CEO of a national lighting

The Undead World (10 books)
  • The Apocalypse (The Undead World #1)
  • The Apocalypse Survivors (The Undead World #2)
  • The Apocalypse Outcasts (The Undead World #3)
  • The Apocalypse Fugitives (The Undead World #4)
  • The Apocalypse Renegades (The Undead World #5)
  • The Apocalypse Exile (The Undead World #6)
  • The Apocalypse War (The Undead World #7)
  • The Apocalypse Revenge (The Undead World, #9)
  • The Apocalypse Sacrifice (The Undead World #10)

News & Interviews

“His ideal meeting was thirty seconds long: What’s the problem? I see and what possible solutions are there? Okay, I like the sound of the third option, what are the pros and cons? Good. Make it happen.” 0 likes