Start by marking “Swink (Landry Family, #5)” as Want to Read:
Swink (Landry Family, #5)

Swink

(Landry Family #5)

I’m that guy.

Camilla Landry rustles against me, the silky fabric of her overpriced lingerie slipping along my bruised rib. The porcelain perfection of her skin is even more innocent against the colorful ink dotting my own. It’s demure meets damaged, pampered meets punctured.

So, yeah, it’s obvious I’m that guy. Dominic Hughes. Her attempt at rebellion. Her bid to see what
Published July 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Swink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swink

Start your review of Swink (Landry Family, #5)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

+! Swink (stand-alone). Impossible romance with good girl heiress & her tatted bad boy secret lover!

Swink (stand-alone) opens up a year into a secret affair between heiress and charity worker Camilla Jane Landry, Cam aka Swink and A/C repairman and prize fighter Dominic Hughes, Dom.

They are at a fork in the road in their relationship; The sex is phenomenal and both are feeling something more, but the odds are stacked against them. Follow them through tests and set-backs and through the
Adriana Locke
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Swink is live on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited.
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
1.5 Stars

The was disappointing.

Review later.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First off, I should state that I am obsessed with this book. O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D! I can't stop thinking about it. I want to force it on every single person I know. I feel giddy over just the thought of Dominic and Camilla. I want to jump on my couch, Tom Cruise style, and declare my love for it to the world. I. AM. THAT. OBSESSED.

It's undoubtedly one of my most FAVORITE reads of 2017! In my TOP 5(ish) with Before I Ever Met You, Egomaniac, Good Boy, Devil You Know, and The Wall of Winnipeg and Me!!
Sabrina
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon Kindle * Aamzon Paperback

Who doesn't love a good bad boy/good girl story? The second I saw this beauty on my Kindle I dropped everything and dove right into the story. I couldn't wait to see what bad boy Cam was hooking up with. And of course I was excited for some overprotective brother badassness scenes.

Cam and Dom couldn't be more opposite, but that's what made them so perfect together. Their chemistry was off the charts in a "I don't want to want you, but I do" kind of way.
Shannon Moore
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
***Well, here my review is, folks! Beware, I end in a mic drop so... Sorry***

You know how a lot of times when reading a story, there can be that lull between say, 50-70%? You know the one, after the characters finally get together but before the actual drama starts in the form of a climax. Sort of stuck in a lull, the status quo, not rocking the boat and coasting along... Well, to be frank, when reading Swink, I felt like I was stuck in this blank space for the entire book. That may sound harsh,
Wil Loves Books!
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: on-kindle
2.5 Stars

I'm going to be super honest and have an unpopular opinion, but this was a huge disappointment. It pains me because 1) I was looking forward to this book so much, I mean Camilla's "mystery man" has been hinted at for 3 books! 2) I adore this author and her books.

The first thing I have to say is that in my opinion, this is not a standalone. The fan of the series in me appreciates all the Landry family appearances and major milestones of other couples that appear in this book, but the
Missy's Book World
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: family-saga
Wow! I loved this book so much. It was my second favorite of the series! Can't wait for the new series the Grayson brothers!!!!
RentasticReads
Who knew that my most favorite Landry book will actually end up being about a sister and not one of the brothers??? Adriana Locke made Camilla Landry's story downright relatable and so real that it became all the more addictive and unputdownable for me. I mean, don't we always want what we can't have? Don't we always go through that phase in our life where it's all about defiance? But in Camilla's case, the result of that phase was what truly made her happy and alive. What made her life ...more
Mandi Beck
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**Full review to come***
THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING! Adriana has been able to keep me coming back to this series and always wanting to dive into the next Landry story! She'll run out of Landry's to write about long before I ever tire of them!
Shayna
~*~ 4 1/2 STARS ~*~

When I get my hands on an Adriana Locke romance, complete joy washes over me, and when SWINK landed on my iPad, I screeched like a little kid in a candy shop. The Landry clan has quickly become like a family to myself and Ms. Locke's readers, and with that, comes a protective urge towards them. SWINK is a little different as it doesn't showcase a brooding and alpha Landry man this time around, although trust me, there is absolutely NO SHORTAGE of alpha-ness in this book! I
Joy
This book had me a little nervous. I wasn't sure how a Landry book without a Landry brother was gonna go. I love my Landry guys. There's no question. But holy hell! Dom not only met my expectations, he exceeded them. By leaps & bounds. Actually Dom was everything I love about a book boyfriend. He was sweet, protective, a hard worker and respectable. It would honestly be harder NOT to love him.

Then there's Camilla. I've been a fan of hers since Sway. (If you haven't read it you really
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
I only tried the sample and the way the H (I have a hard time calling him that...) talked about the h made me sick to my stomach. There's no way I could continue being in his head...
Sharon
Here are some of my thoughts:
• Possibly my favorite book out of this whole series.
• I wasn’t sure how I was going to like it b/c I usually don’t like when romance stories start with the middle of a relationship (surprisingly, barely any flashbacks. I would’ve liked to see more on that, but I guess I should be glad b/c I’m not a fan of books with too many flashbacks). Anyway, right from the start, I love Dom and Cam together.
• Also, this book addresses real life issues, as Dom has lived a tough
Jacquie
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes when you read a book from a new-to-you author, one that is popular, one that you've purchased some of their books because people you know have raved about them but you just haven't found the time to get to, and you FINALLY read one....AND THEY FREAKEN BLOW YOUR DAMN MIND. making you think "WHY haven't I read any of her books before NOW??!!" Adriana Locke and Swink are this for me! I have found an author who, I think, will become ONE OF MY TOP FAVES!!!!

The story starts off slowly, but
Rohina
This book is AH-MA-ZING!!! Adriana Locke always delivers a romance that I fall in love with more and more after every release and characters you can't help but feel an affinity to. She always hits a home run with me.

description He’s wild and uncivilized, but disciplined and thoughtful too. Being with him is like the real world doesn’t exist. It’s like there aren’t societal rules with stupid expectations. With Dom, I can do what I want. I can be whatever I want. It’s a crazy, exciting life.

Whenever an
Susan Rayner
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I may dare say this is my favorite Adriana book yet. She amazes me each and every time. Just when you thought the Landry men couldn't get any hotter, leave it to Camilla to bring the hottest one yet into this series. But, we couldn't have expected any less. This book is everything. Packed with all the feels! A definite must read!
Mindy
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just ok for me.

Love the Landry books but for some reason I didn't like Dominic. I'm not even sure why. I will definitely read on and find out about Sienna when the time comes.
book bruin
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every time I think that I can't possibly fall more in love with the Landry family, Adriana Locke proves me wrong! I wasn't sure what to expect with Swink since it was the first time a Landry daughter was being featured, but everything about this story was pure perfection. Swink is the 5th and final book in the interconnected Landry Family series. Though it can be read as a stand alone, for maximum enjoyment, I recommend reading the previous books in the series since many of the characters appear ...more
Shayna
Jul 13, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

There's a reason why I have always rooted Adriana Lockes writing. There's a reason why even after several re-reads, I keep on coming back for more of her works re-reading over and over. And there's a reason why I am so thrilled with her every release. This reason just summed up Swink. This book had me nuts for waiting a long time that when i had it finally, I could not put it down. Man, Adriana's words just felt so real with this last installment of Landry Series and I am so in awe how
Melissa
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
A complete snorefest! Drastically different from other books from the series. Dominic and Camila are introduced after they have already been together for 10 mos. We didn't get to experience their first meeting, turning into a relationship....nothing. For that alone, I feel cheated. They had zero chemistry and the back and forth of Dominic and his feelings about the relationship became annoying. I didn't enjoy this one. Not even a little. 2*sorely disappointed* stars
Anne Milne
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can never pick which Landry man I loved the most I mean they are one seriously cool family and now we get to meet Camilla and she definitely gives them a fun fit their money.
We may not get a brooding Landry man but we get Dominic and oh my hotness overload, he's the bad boy her mother probably warned her about. On the outside and on paper they shouldn't work they are so different but they just do they are perfect together.
Camilla has been cosseted and protected by her brothers so much despite
Nicole P
The final installment of the Landry Family series was the hottest one out of them all. My gosh. Adriana Locke did a 360 in this book and I couldn't get enough! Camilla Landry isn't her usual self. Her siblings notice the changes but her stubbornness, and in part her desire to keep something to herself, make things difficult. Her secret? Dominic Hughes. And like he aptly says, he is that guy. The guy your parents warn you about. But that's only if you look on the surface and judge him ...more
Eileen Robinson
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
BANGOR BELLE BOOK BESTIES
I received an arc copy of this book in return for nothing but an honest review.

Firstly i have to say that i am not always a fan of Book Series that give us each characters story separately. I find that i don’t always have a huge interest in reading other characters stories and tend to lose interest. But what i can say is, this series IS DIFFERENT. OMG !! it just keeps getting better and better !!! Adriana Locke has a talent of giving us characters that just dive into
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I have fallen for the Landry family since I started to read Lincoln's book. I have book one and I have a confession. I have not read Barrett's story. I will definitely back track as soon as I can! Okay now onto Swink! I always loved Camille and Sienna. These two have been the best twin sisters I have read about. I knew by reading previous Landry books that Camille has been very secretive. She would sneak away and all the brothers knew it was due to a new man in her life that she was hiding. Only ...more
Angela DeMarco
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Swink is book five in the Landry series and is the story of Camilla and Domenic. It's a beautiful, heartfelt story. I loved hearing from all the Landry family. A perfect ending to an incredible series. This series may be over but you never know what Adriana has up her sleeve next. Stay tuned!

Cam has grown up with four overbearing brothers, they would do anything for her. Cam has never had a serious relationship with men her brothers made it a habit of always interfering. Hence her reason for
Tiffany
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously in love with Dom and Cam!!! I literally finished this book in a day and a half. It would have been sooner but mom duties...
Adriana I can't even put into words how much this book gave me the feels! I mean I love everything you write but, there was just something about Dom and Cam that stuck with me. Plus, you gave me G and Linc and you can never have too much of them.
At first, I thought oh i'm not sure if Dom is going to do it for me but when he makes that phone call he had me in his
Jules
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yesss!! Another fantastic Landry Book! Cam and Dom have their issues to deal with, but as always, Adriana Locke writes such lovable, relatable characters that I’m always pulling for them the whole way thru! Beautifully written, highly entertaining 5 stars!
Maria11
3 1/2 stars

Ok read. I liked the story, but the I am not good enough for you got a tad old. Dom just seemed to harp on them coming two different places and instead of coming off as insecurity it came off as bitterness. Cam took it in stride but it would piss me off after awhile.

One more sibling to go.

• Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Keeper (Harris Brothers, #3)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Twisted Twosome (Binghamton, #3)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Bohemian
  • Focused
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Dugout
  • Whiskey Chaser (Bootleg Springs, #1)
  • Blindsided
  • The Lineup
  • Sugar (Exposé #4)
USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.

She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the

Landry Family (6 books)
  • Sway (Landry Family, #1)
  • Swing (Landry Family, #2)
  • Switch (Landry Family, #3)
  • Swear (Landry Family, #4)
  • Sweet (Landry Family #6)
“Because that’s what makes a relationship, Camilla. The support. The shoulder. The ear that listens. That’s where the love and respect and true collaboration lie. Not in anything else.” 0 likes
“DOM’S CAR, A BLACK-ON-BLACK CAMARO, is sitting in the parking lot when I pull up to his apartment. The paint, although matte in finish, shines in the early evening sunlight. I’ve never been a big fan of cars, but this one is almost as sexy as Dominic. It sits low to the ground and sounds ferocious when he presses the gas and lets it roar down the road. Sometimes we take long, pointless drives out of the city, and I settle back in the leather seats and enjoy being wrapped up in so much power with him at the wheel.” 0 likes