Start by marking “Vinny the Soccer Playing Dinosaur (Alfred the Dinosaur Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Vinny the Soccer Playing Dinosaur (Alfred the Dinosaur Book 2)

Vinny the Soccer Playing Dinosaur (Alfred the Dinosaur Book 2)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  77 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Ever feel like you don't measure up? ** From the Amazon Best-Selling Series**

Vinny loves to play soccer with his brothers, even though he is the smallest of the pack.  His playing time soon ends when he finds himself kicked off the team after not being able to measure up.

Join Vinny as he sets off on an adventure to discover his true potential, encountering an old sabertoo

Published October 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Vinny the Soccer Playing Dinosaur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vinny the Soccer Playing Dinosaur

Diana Southammavong
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short story.

This story rhymed and flowed with no hiccups. I personally loved the play on Pele in the story. My son enjoyed it, because it was exciting for him.

Vinny plays soccer with his brothers and they loose. He gets blamed for the lost and ventures out on his own. During his time away he trains and finds his talent, then comes back when his brothers need him the most.
Nick Shrode
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good book.

My two year old loved this one. He's always being told he too small. He liked that the little guy was the hero.
Nikki
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun

Very fun to read with my 2 year old that loves dinosaurs and any kind of ball! Very cute, quick bed time story!
Janelle
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun story

Cute story about believing in who you are and never giving up. The kids love the rhyming words in the story.
Grady
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Living up to potential

Handsome young Brandon Cullum writes children’s books and if his debut offerings set the standard for his series, he is headed for success. Apparently as a youngster his dream was to become an astronaut – a key to discovering fantastic adventures. Now that he is writing he invites us along on his fantasies. Brandon is also the excellent artist illustrator for his own books.

Vinny is a small skinny dinosaur who loves to play soccer, but because of his small size he has to pla
Angela Lambkin
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WoW! Does Vinny wins after learning how to play soccer with a Saber tooth...

I thought this ebook was well done after learning how to play the best scoccer. Read this and see how he becomes a hero . I would like to recommend this ebook for five stars and for kids ages 3-8.! I received this ebook for free and in return, here. Is my honest review. Great JOB Brandon! : By Angela
Kathy Heare Watts
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DON'T GIVE UP

A great story that shows it isn't your size that matters. Vinny did the best he could, but his brothers were mean and kicked him out of the game, because of his smaller size. But, when someone who knew that Vinny had great potential worked with him, he honed his skills and was able to prove himself. A great lesson in not giving up, keep on trying, and eventually you will succeed.
Dominic
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

My son is four and this is one of his favorite books to read. It has been a good introduction to soccer for him and a reminder to me that I need to sign him up for a league.
Clifton McLendon
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Brandon Cullum scores again!

This book is not only amusing, it is also encouraging. It shows the value of perseverance, and learning from a coach.
Karthik
Oct 31, 2016
Sudeep Philip Jacob
Mar 12, 2018
Jai
rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2018