Start by marking “Homeschool Secrets Of Success: How To Avoid The Battle Zone, Motivate Your Kids And Build The Homeschool Of Your Dreams” as Want to Read:

This invaluable guide will prove to you that the biggest secret to a successful homeschool is motivation. Because when you choose how to homeschool, there's an elephant in the room. And that's you. You are the parent. But now you are the teacher too. That is potentially an enormous problem.
Based on unique experience from one of the few 2nd generation families with a hom
Published October 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Homeschool Secrets Of Success, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Homeschool Secrets Of Success

Start your review of Homeschool Secrets Of Success: How To Avoid The Battle Zone, Motivate Your Kids And Build The Homeschool Of Your Dreams
Victoria
Aug 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: home-education
I was hoping for a much more insightful read. Sadly this book reads like a blog post that has been padded out with far too many quotes. The quotes from the authors “Facebook fans” were especially annoying; not even proofread or edited.

The purpose of this book is for the reader to join the author’s Facebook group and nothing more.
Sharon
Sep 09, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 A short basic book. Essentially an advertisement for unschooling. The book says to motivate kids by letting them choose what they want to do. My favorite line was a quotation from the Lambert family, "We're trying to cultivate a lifestyle of learning." ...more
Angelia
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I really enjoyed this book a lot.It is chock full of motivational quotes and I discovered some new things to try. I will be referring back to this book often.The book itself was not too long so I finished it in a relatively short time which is great because my kids tend to interrupt me when they sense I am enjoying myself hahaha
Sylv.net Sylvia Kerslake PA
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been homeschooling for over a year now.

There is also advice from other Homeschool parents which I have found to be invaluable. This is a must have book to anyone that is considering or is homeschooling their children. Excellent advice from Sonya who is second generation homeschooled.
Ran Ishizuka
Nov 29, 2017
Lydia
Sep 07, 2017
Adey
May 05, 2019
Kelly Sobieck
rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2020

• The Book of Lost Friends
  • Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health
  • Bringing Out the Best in People
  • How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character
  • Death at the Pantomime: A Clara Fitzgerald Mystery (The Clara Fitzgerald Mysteries Book 17)
  • The Cowboy's Crime: A Clara Fitzgerald Mystery (The Clara Fitzgerald Mysteries Book 18)
  • The Valentine Murder: A Clara Fitzgerald Mystery (The Clara Fitzgerald Mysteries Book 20)
  • The Trouble With Tortoises: A Clara Fitzgerald Mystery (The Clara Fitzgerald Mysteries Book 19)
  • Relative Fortunes (Julia Kydd #1)
  • The Lending Library
  • Curly Girl
  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • Happy, Healthy Minds: A children's guide to emotional wellbeing
  • Atonement
  • The Phantom Tollbooth

News & Interviews

Every year in the U.S., we observe National Hispanic Heritage Month, which runs from September 15 through October 15. And this is the perfect...