Start by marking “Beldagar: A Dark Eve Story” as Want to Read:
Beldagar: A Dark Eve Story

Beldagar: A Dark Eve Story

Growing up as an abandoned orphan on the doorstep of strangers earned Beldagar a life of servitude. He finds he has a strange talent to turn off the abusive voices of his heartless family, but all he longs for is equal footing among them.

The worst part of it is working in the cold gold mines of the mountain shadowing the primitive village. It seems the deeper they dig th
Published October 1st 2016 by Fat Lemon Media

To ask other readers questions about Beldagar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beldagar

Start your review of Beldagar: A Dark Eve Story
A.J. Smith
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Could not put it down.
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story line. Beldagar tries to save Rose, his beloved, from a spell his Mother put on him. He has to battle a flaming dragon, religious zealots among others. The story line keeps you interested throughout the entire book.
Donna
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable book that had my cheering out loud by the end! (Persevere with the slow start)

I really enjoyed this story, which was different from most other books I'd read recently. It was a little slow to get going (hence the 4 stars), but once it did, it was very enjoyable, well-written, and you really felt engaged in the characters' stories - hating the witch and the bad guys, and rooting for the good guys! I won't give away what happens - hate spoilers! - but by the end, I felt really moved b
Aubrey
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
erified Purchase
Overall it was an interesting story. However it didn't keep me as intrigued as the other Dark Eve stories. I think it could be a lot better if it had an editor
LooseBoots
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely little story. TK never disappoints. Full of mystery, magic,intrigue, romance. All the ingredients of a great read. Couldn't put it down .
Elsbeth
Sydney Juarez
Jul 18, 2019
is currently reading it
Mar 01, 2020
One thing to know is that T.K. Thompson has a few FREE BOOKS to start out her series. Visit www.tkthompson.com to get those exclusive offers and get an entertaining read for FREE.

If you love to read and review books, then consider joining my review team: www.tkthompson.com

T.K. Thompson is author of YA fantasy series, The Dark Eve, epic adventure packed novels with an endless amount of fun. She al