Start by marking “Hedging Her Bets (Shifting Hearts Dating Agency, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Hedging Her Bets (Shifting Hearts Dating Agency, # 1)

Hedging Her Bets

(Shifting Hearts Dating Agency #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  76 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Natalie Erinaceus is a woman on a mission: find her own mate. Enter Shifting Hearts Dating Agency. Lucas runs Scarlet Ink, a tattoo shop across from Ventures, a sexy as hell BDSM club. Jonathan is a bear shifter looking for love. When he finds Lucas, it’s one step in the right direction. He has one mate but can he convince a stubborn hedgie she’s ready to be claimed by not ...more
Published November 8th 2016 by Naughty Nights Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hedging Her Bets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hedging Her Bets

Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
More, please!

This was my first Erzabet book, but this will not be my last!

While half of this book wasn't my cup of tea, the book as a whole was very well written and the story flowed smoothly. I absolutely loved it. Erzabet did an excellent job of writing the love that existed among the characters, and that's what has me wanting to reed more!

Oh, and if you like smoking hot books, you might just love this one too!

That, and some hilarious comments spoken here and there by the characters gave me a
Tracey
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, shifters
This novella is a perfect read to warm you on a cold night. It's set around a dating agency for paranormal beings. We get a mixture of shifters, and Megan is a hedgehog! I find it amusing and intriguing when they are smaller animals. All the main characthers are likeable and introduced seperately. The storyline keeps you hooked and the sex scenes may not be the longest but they were enjoyable, there is a hot MM scene and a MFM, there is lots of talk of spankings too.

I will be looking for more bo
KnottyGirl Reviews
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a quick story by Erzabet Bishop that has only one fault that I could find, It was too short! Seriously though, I loved this story, and If I hadn’t been a fan before, I am doubly so know.
Natalie is a hedgehog shifter, (new one on me) and she refers to herself as a hedgie. She’s curvy and has a mother who makes her feel terrible about herself. She decides she’s going to try the new Shifting Hearts Dating agency

Jonathan and Lucas, owners of Venture, a BDSM club for shifters and humans alike
Donna
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I admit that I'm one of those readers who gets a kick at all the new types of shifter stories there are anymore. When I saw "hedgehogs" I just had to read this and I'm really glad that I did! This story has some lighthearted moments with Natalie's thoughts; she's a hedgehog shifter who has a tendency to pop into the little prickly animal when she's stressed. When she searches for her mate, she finds a BDSM club and its 2 oh so sexy owners, mates looking for their 3rd.

I didn't realize that I was
Lory
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun fast paced story. The only problem I had with this book was I wish it was longer. Seriously though, I really enjoyed it. This was my first hedgehog shifter, and she refers to herself as a hedgie. How adorable is that. Throw in a hot gorgeous cat, and a bad boy biker bear, and your definitely in for sexy time. My only issue was, that the kinky aspect was minimal, mostly spoken of, not actually practiced. I was expecting them to participate. Besides that a enjoyable and entertaining ...more
Tracey
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A really good shifter romance. 💞🐻🦔🐆💞

Not only is this a really good romance but it's a rather unique grouping of shifters. Jonathan is a bear shifter and the Dom of the group, Lucas is a cat shifter and Natalie is a hedgehog shifter. Yup... a hedgie between a bear and a cat. And yet, they blend wonderfully right from the start with instant-love streaking from one to the other. I really enjoyed the heat between Jonathan and Lucas is as white-hot as it is between the three of them and each variable
Melanie
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Natalie is a hedgehog shifter who is sick of her mother's controlling demeaning ways. She goes to the Shifting Hearts Dating Service to find her own man not one her mother picks. They have her think outside the box. Jonathon is a bear shifter and Lucas is a cat shifter. They own Ventures, a BDSM club. They are mates looking for their third when into their club walks Natalie. These three are wonderful together. Loved this book and have found new author to read.

I received a free copy of this book
Liz Kent
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hedging Her Bets

Jonathan the owner of Ventures a BDSM club had found his male mate Lucas 3 years ago when his tattoo shop opened across the road and they have been searching for their triad.
So with the idea of hosting the Shifter Hearts Dating event at his club in hopes of finding her even after a Blackmail situation it could only go one of two ways.
But when an unexpected twist occurs what will happen?
Ola Adamska
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2018
This novella was nothing spectacular but it had potential mam right - datingare agency, shifters BDSM club and mm mates for our f- so Good premises but execution was not so so Good...
I liked h and other HH but why making those 3 mates at few last pages! Why? I wanted some scorching hot action with all 3 of them for like half of it! But... didnt get it...
Scarolet Ellis
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hedging Her Bets by Erzabet Bishop is an amazing story to read. This is book number one in a brand new series that I fell in love with. I love reading this story it has strong shifter characters and an amazing story line. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves amazing shifter stories to read.

Nyx D.
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hedgies, and bears, and cats, oh my!

This was my first hedgie shifter book...have to say, Natalie is adorable. Throw in a gorgeous cat, and a bad boy biker bear, you get a very steamy, sexy mix of fun. My only minor tweak , was that the kinky aspect is minimal, mostly spoken of, not actually practiced...would have loved more. Altogether a really fun read.
Amy Miller
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
First off, I love Natalie and poor her at the same time. She just wants to find her mate and her mother will not stop interfering . This is my first paranormal story with a hedgie. But I really liked it and I loved that it wasn't typical shifter story. Another hit for me!
Lori
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A splendid tale of paranormal delights. A mixture of shifter characters with lots of heat added in. Interesting plot and storyline.

Dawn
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a goo read. The storyline was full of adventure and romance and the characters are fun and exciting. If you like a great adventure romance with great characters and a HEA then this story is for you.
Kathryn
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first hedgie shifter that I have read about. This was a cute read, that is relatable for anyone who has been put down by anyone in their life. this a well-written short story with amazing characters. I only wish that this story was longer!
Hanna
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is a fun and enjoyable steamy action packet paranormal shifter romance read. I really enjoyed the characters.

angela gunstone
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hedging her bets

Loved the storyline and the characters and I can't wait to read more so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Barbara
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I bought this book back in November of 2016 and this is the first time I have read it and I am a little upset with myself for not doing so before. This was a story I enjoyed reading.
Shelli Rosewarne
Dec 19, 2016 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the start of this book, there was a great build up and a strong foundation and introduction to each of the three characters. I especially loved Natalie, I like it when shifters are slightly different animals to the 'norm' and it was both adorable and amusing to have a prickly little hedgehog who couldn't quite control her shifting. It just felt like the last part was rather rushed - we were over three quarters of the way through the book before all three characters were even in ...more
Beth
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kit, cub and hedgie love, what a wonderful thing

I have never read a shifter book with a mixture of different animals involved but it works. Jonathan, bear shifter, Lucas, cat shifter and Natalie, hedgehog shifter.

I really liked this book a lot but it seemed rushed and the plot, although complete, seemed really rushed. I would have loved to have learned more about the three main characters both together and separately. And about what happened to Natalie's Dad and about what happened in the weeks
Betty
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cute Little Novella by The ERZABET BISHOP

A lesson in believing in your own worth and being loved for who you are! Even though it was a little novella it is a wonderful storyline and TERRIFIC CHARACTERS...SO CHECK THIS OUT AND ENJOY IT WITH ME!!
Dawn Carey
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hedging Her Bets

When you can't find the man you're looking for then just find the Shifting Hearts dating agency. Awesome and inspiring storytelling at its best. The author has a way of drawing you into her books and not letting you go.
poppy
Nov 17, 2016 rated it liked it
A nice little read perfect for when you have a spare half hour.A good start to the series and a good shifter read
Amy T Evans
Sep 30, 2017
Shawntel Daniell
Dec 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Erzabet Bishop is a USA Today bestselling author who writes paranormal and erotic romance. She lives in Texas with her husband, furry children and can often be found lurking in local bookstores. She loves to bake, make naughty crochet projects and watch monster movies.
Follow her on Twitter @erzabetbishop.
Links:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erzabetbishop/
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/aut

Shifting Hearts Dating Agency (5 books)
  • Waking Up Wolf (Shifting Hearts Dating Agency, #2)
  • Kitten Around (Shifting Hearts Dating Agency Book 3)
  • Her True Savior: Furever Shifter Mates (Shifting Hearts Dating Agency Book 4)
  • Someone Different (Paranormal Dating Agency)