Start by marking “Cliff of the King: Fact: The King of Rock and Roll had a twin. It's said he died at birth or is he living alone in the wild?” as Want to Read:

There is an undiscovered secret hidden in the rocky terrain of Zion National Park—a shocking revelation regarding the King of Rock & Roll millions of fans would love to hear.
An unlikely birdwatcher stumbles upon the secret in broad daylight on a sunny afternoon of hiking. Escaping the hustle of Las Vegas, Roy Redford enjoys his new hobby as treatment for an extreme fe
Published September 27th 2016 by Blazing Star Books

To ask other readers questions about Cliff of the King, please sign up.
Bryan Koeff Hi Patty! Thanks for loving the story. Yes I have the framework for a sequel written. Whether I continue on depends upon the number of requests like…moreHi Patty! Thanks for loving the story. Yes I have the framework for a sequel written. Whether I continue on depends upon the number of requests like yours that I receive. Thanks for the comment. (c:(less)

Nanette Mitchell
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have been to Zion National Park - loved it. So I had a sense of the environment immediately. I really enjoyed reading this book because it was a quirky fun book to read. I enjoyed the tongue and cheek aspect at MegaCityNews.com for the various insights in the creation of the story and this book.
Patricia R McBride
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent job Brian!

I couldn't put it down! Anyone who loves Elvis will enjoy this book! The ending leaves me wanting a sequel...Will there be one?

I'll definitely recommend this book to all of the Elvis fans I know!

Rocknrollpirate
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I find the author captured the character of "Friend" quite well. I get the feeling that business was well taken care of. Must read for any Elvis fan!
K