Start by marking “The Big C: Is there love after cancer?” as Want to Read:
The Big C: Is there love after cancer?

The Big C: Is there love after cancer?

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Sloan Watson, confirmed female lothario, meets her match when she finds a new employee, Attorney Anita Davis, bent over a toilet bowl early one morning. Anita confides a terrible secret about her health to the tall, good-looking maintenance person, who doesn’t know what to make of the beautiful woman’s secret, but she wants to know her name. Anita is attracted to Sloan as ...more
Published October 2nd 2016 by Patchwork Bluez

To ask other readers questions about The Big C, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Big C

Shunda Townsel
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hesitant

After starting the book, I waited for a couple of months to return to the story. My mother, both grandma and a close friend passed from breast cancer and both my maternal aunts are survivors. It was hard painful but once I came back to the story I finished it in one sitting. The main characters were funny and really made you want them to find happiness. I particularly enjoyed the interaction between the four women. This is probably one of my favorite B.L. Wilson books.
Vanessa Friend
Dec 30, 2016
Erin Wiener
is currently reading it
Sep 20, 2018
I’m a creator of romance who lost my way. I’m a dream weaver trapped in a world of useless information, bottom lines and bean counters. In short, I’m a writer. I pen novels of love, adventure and humor with African American lesbians as main characters.

I love writing and reading books. I’m a trivia buff and a movie freak. Just ask me and I’ll go see a movie, any movie at the drop of a hat. I’m cra