Start by marking “Lovin' On You (Rebel Desire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lovin' On You (Rebel Desire, #1)

Lovin' On You

(Rebel Desire #1)

All eyes are on up-and-coming country artist, Cash Knight, but he has is sights set on Olivia Young.

He’s a cocky musician.

She showed up at a bar in her pajamas.

Is he stalking me?

I call it fate.

He’s cheesy.

I prefer the term romantic.

Maybe I was wrong about him.

I’m determined to make her mine.

I fell in love with him.

She’s my muse.

Life has other plans for us.

I’ll fight fo
Published January 25th 2017 (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Lovin' On You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lovin' On You

Start your review of Lovin' On You (Rebel Desire, #1)
Kara
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Christy Pastore
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
Fabiola Francisco has a way of writing sweet love stories with adorably charming Southern boys as her heroes. I believe this is truly her bread and butter, as demonstrated in her Sweet on You Series: Sweet on Wilde and Whiskey Nights.

Lovin' On You continues in that same tradition and takes you on an emotional journey with the two main characters- the rising country singer, Cash Knight and young, graphic design guru, Olivia Young. You will find hefty helpings of tender and funny moments woven thr
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2017-reads
Rising country star Cash has probably never had to work hard for a woman's attention, until he meets Olivia.

Olivia is not looking for a relationship. She's perfectly content with her life as it is. With work keeping her busy and recently getting out of a relationship, she definitely doesn't need country star Conner in her life, or so she thinks.

I love a good pursuit in a story and this one did not disappoint in that area. Cash made me swoon from page one and Olivia's drive was a breath of fresh
Anne OK
May 20, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
A total feel good fun-fest read! Who doesn't love a girl who shows up at a bar in her PJs to save her younger cousin? And it has a lasting effect on the country singer who is our hero! Both main characters are lovable and sure to win your heart. And that PJ wearing heroine is strong and sassy and able to hold her own. Love it!

In true Nashville and roadie style, this one will charm you right out of your daisy dukes and cowboy boots!
Coco.V
Apr 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/5/2018)!💝

Blurb:

He’s a cocky musician.

She showed up at a bar in her pajamas.

Is he stalking me?

I call it fate.

He’s cheesy.

I prefer the term romantic.

Maybe I was wrong about him.

I’m determined to make her mine.

I fell in love with him.

She’s my muse.

Life has other plans for us.

I’ll fight for her.

I’ll protect his image.

I miss her.

I watch his success from afar.

She’s mine.

I ne
Kim
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Cash and Olivia meet and its instant love for st least Cash. It doesn’t take long and Olivia is feeling it as well. Cash is the front man of an up and coming country band and Olivia becomes his muse. There are some ups and downs in their relationship but they make it work.

I really liked this book. The characters are strong, good people that you want to cheer for. I highly recommend this book.
Cassandra
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm sure this is very cute and I'm missing out, but I have to DNF this. I'm so not interested in reading it.... mainly because I feel like there is a lot of fast-moving chapters that could literally just slow down a page and would be much better. Cash and Olivia JUST met and he's writing songs about her and can't stay away from her and blows up in a jealous fit and I just don't like what I'm seeing. Maybe I'll try this again some other time. Not today though.
Rachel
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She went to a bar in her pajamas.
My spirit animal.
Review to come.
Melody Cox
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
***3.75 Lovin' Stars***

Cash Knight and his band, Rebel Desire, are up and coming country music stars! Cash is a good guy, very emotional and sweet to his core. I don't know a woman alive who would not want what he's peddlin'. He tells it like it is, honest to a fault and I loved his character.

Olivia Young is the object of Cash's desire. He spots her one evening when she comes into a bar in her pajamas to rescue her cousin and Cash is a goner. He works hard to get her attention.

Now it seems his s
Richelle Robinson
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Cash and Olivia meet one night at a bar while she was getting her cousin/roommate, Jen. They had a brief encounter but nothing happens until a few days later. I liked Cash and Olivia but I wasn’t able to feel their connection. I felt like the author was telling us about their relationship as opposed to showing their relationship. I liked the secondary characters and the drama that happened was refreshing. I didn't expect that while reading but I wished we got more details in that area as well. I ...more
Chantel
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I started laughing from first page. Blushed when Liv was getting a swoon worthy moments from Cash! Wishing that the songs were real so I could play them over and over. This book went fast because I couldn't stop reading. One of the best arcs I've read in awhile. Thanks Fab for letting me read it. I really hope to here more from these characters if not I can always do a re-read!
Angela - findmebehindabook
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart! I loved this story. It gave me nothing but happy giddy feelings through it all. Cash and Olivia are absolutely adorable, I can't take it. Regardless of how she looks upon his first encounter with Olivia he is drawn to her, pajamas and all. I love Olivia, she is such a down to earth kind of girl, who I could totally see me being friends with. Cash is it! He is so swoon-worthy! Everything he does, says, sings, melts my heart. He will do everything possible to keep Olivia in his life. ...more
Lora
Feb 03, 2017 rated it liked it
3 out of 5 stars

I enjoyed this story, but felt like it was the same thing I’ve read over and over. There wasn’t anything that made it stand out as unique for me. Cash is a great guy and romantic at heart. Olivia is a good girl and waiting for her real Prince Charming.

The story has the obvious drama to a new relationship and the heat of any good steamy novel, but there were also parts of it that just seemed almost juvenile and corny. There were also some time jumps that didn’t have good transiti
Leila
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*

This was a sweet, lovable and contemporary romance.

Not your usual boy meets girl scenario Cash and Olivia have their fair share of struggles with their new relationship.

He is a musician in the upcoming country band Rebel Desire, hit swoon factor.

She is uncertain to how pure his intentions are, it doesn't take long for her to realise he isn't as cocky as he first appears and will do her best to protect him and his reputation.

If you like contemporary romance, and a man determined 'to give the
The Book Lover
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this story on page 1, it was real, sweet, level grounded and it had just the amount of drama to keep you at the edge of your seat! What I loved the most is that the love between the main characters was built up... it didn't happen overnight, but it was palpable from the beginning.. I fell in love with the songs the guys sang even if they're not real songs.. this book will definitely hold a piece of my heart for a long time!
Brittany Elliser
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love a good rockstar romance and Lovin' on You was a book I ate up! This book started off with a bang, held my attention, and even had some unexpected drama that kept me reading until the very end because I had to see where it went!

Cash is completely smitten when he sees Olivia for the first time, and thankfully he makes no secret of it. I love the love he has for Olivia- there is something to be said about hard, fast, all consuming love. It's one of my most favorite types of love to read abo
TheBookBoutique Brittany_Elizabeth_Sarah

Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lovin on You by Fabiola Francisco
“Unlikely love, 4 stars”

Olivia wanted nothing to do with Cash the night she met him, for crying out loud she didn’t plan on meeting anyone. All she wanted to do was a good deed and be on her way home to her bed. But sometimes the best laid plans have a different outcome.
Cash was instantly intrigued by Olivia and was soon on his way to wooing her. Between the music and real life will they stand a chance?
These two were precious together and made me smile. There wer
Megan | A Page to Turn
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, adult, musician
New author, new genre to me. I’ve not always been a fan of musician romance - they just aren’t always done well, and the dudes are usually pretty arrogant. I don’t process arrogance, it’s annoying and not something I can put up with for long. I think my favorite aspect of this book, was the fact that I got a completely different, even opposite, vibe from Cash. (Now Ryder, he’s a totally different story.)
I was kind of thrown off at the start - feeling a stalkerish vibe… but that quickly went away
Nina Ann
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute Story

I liked this one. This is a new genre that I'm getting into. Previously, I was a fantasy only kinda girl but I'm starting to see the appeal of men who aren't vampires. This book did it for me. The characters are cute, relatable and likeable. That was one of the issues I had previously when getting into romance books was that often the drama made the characters seem really unlikable. In this case I thought the drama made them seem more relatable and I wanted to hug both of them. Highly
Andrea
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
I received a free ebook copy of this book
I really liked it! This is the first book I read written by Fabiola and it was better than I thought, it caught me since the first page and couldn't put it down.
If you are looking for a fresh country music romance, go for it, you will love it.
The way she describes the characters and scenes, how she built the growing love between Olivia and Cash was incredible.
Stephanie
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book to read by Fabiola but I can tell you it won't be my last. I loved the plot of this book. I've read many musician books and they usually follow similar plot lines but this one broke away from the stereotype. Instead of the significant other being worried about the star cheating while away and causing the needed drama of the book. Fabiola used an ex from the significant other's past to cause the needed drama and man was it drama!

I got really worried for a while that Cash an
Elise Widrig
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was out of my norm as I don't normally read rock star type of romance books. This book had a great mixture of story and love, which is sometimes hard to do. This wasn't just a normal boy meets girl scenario, but rather involved a twisted person from the main female character's past. I think we can all relate somewhat to that. I can't wait to read the next book!
Roxane
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good one

This is a well written love story. Olivia and Cash have a "meet cute" and he doesn't forget her. He surprises her at a concert, and sweeps her off her feet. Their love is not without drama, but its really all about Liv and Cash and how their love grows along with the popularity of the band. I loved it and I'm going right into the next Rebel Desire novel!
Amanda
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: add-to-bookshelf
All the feels you could need in a book... I was in love with Cash from first mention! Such a Southern gentleman from the start, who saw past an old pair of "grandma pajamas" to the real beauty within. Olivia drew me into the series, and from there I couldn't wait to learn more about the rest of Rebel Desire. A woman who throws herself into her work, selfless, and shy... a woman after my own heart. A man who wants to show her what true love is and to believe in fairy tales again. What girl doesn' ...more
Daniele
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This sweet tale of romance will have you swooning. And sometimes you just need that. To get lost in all of that. Fabiola does this amazingly. Cash is definitely book boyfriend worthy and Olivia is strong enough in herself to make you want have a new book bestie.

It was fun with a serous undertone and the music interwoven was wonderful.
Shasta Hope
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully frustrating

This book is all about second chances. Its also frustrating to read. There was the trust factor that was missing and Olivia had a hard time trusting Cash even when he wasn't the one that took it from her. I feel like she failed them.
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Fabiola Francisco is a new author to me and I really enjoyed Lovin' On You. Cash and Olivia were made for each other and i cant wait to read the rest of the series.

***Complimentary copy received for an honest review.***
Jamie
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Country music and romance

I loved Cash he was such a romantic. My favorite part of the book was when Olivia learns to play the guitar. One scene that stands out is how Cash kept tradition when he played her a song. Overall a entertaining read.
Amanda Jones
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cash and Olivia’s story is one of ups and downs but lots of romance! Moments of all types: sweet, funny, spicy and goofy. Great read! Can’t wait to see what happens in the next book of the series!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: Country Music Romances! 5 15 Dec 28, 2018 05:52AM

• Sweet Crazy Song (Kings of Crown Creek, #1)
  • NSFW (Play, #2)
  • Knocked Up By The Billionaire
  • Legal (Legal, #1)
  • We Said Forever
  • Fearless (Rosewood Bay, #1)
  • Just Say Yes (Indianapolis Eagles Series #1)
  • Dirty Duet (Found in Oblivion, #3)
  • Drive Me Wild (Riggs Brothers, #1)
  • This Piece of My Heart (Clearing the Ice, #1)
  • Southern Pleasure (Southern Heart, #1)
  • The Very Thought of You (The Thorntons, #2)
  • First Comes Love (Love & Marriage, #1)
  • Through the Lens
  • All the Right Places (Riley O'Brien & Co., #1)
  • Nashvegas Nights (Dirty South, #2)
  • Finding Claire (Hill Country Secrets, #1)
  • The Big Bad Office Wolf (Kings of the Tower #1)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group

Rebel Desire (3 books)
  • Love You Through It (Rebel Desire, #2)
  • All of You (Rebel Desire, #3)