Start by marking “The Forgotten Warrior (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Forgotten Warrior (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #5)

The Forgotten Warrior

(Warriors: Omen of the Stars #5)

The end of the stars draws near.Three must become four to battlethe darkness that lasts forever. . . .

A divided StarClan has driven a treacherous rift between the four warrior Clans, and the spirits of the Dark Forest are gaining strength. As tensions reach a breaking point, an outsider suddenly appears in ThunderClan's midst, spreading discord and pushing the Clans even f
Published November 3rd 2015 by HarperCollins (first published November 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Forgotten Warrior, please sign up.
Mikey The author has stated that the cat on the cover is Leafpool, which makes sense given that she's a brown tabby.

Hollyleaf is described as black, and…more

Hollyleaf is described as black, and Dovewing is described as gray.(less)

merg
Mar 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They have the cover picture up for this already?! Wow. Hey, I think that's Lionblaze on the cover! He finally gets a cover picture after what, 10 books with him as one of the main characters?

(That was my short little review I wrote before the book came out that got more comments than any review I've written before. Now, on to the REAL review.)

(view spoiler)
Whitlea
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: warriors
This was definitely the best book out of Omen of the Stars, and better than any book of Power of Three.

This book is why I have stuck with Warriors for over three years. It had all the excitment a book from this series should, enough surprises and plot twists to keep things interesting, and it answered enough questions, while leaving enough for the fans to ponder over too.

I can honestly say that after getting past the first few chapters, I was not bored once while reading this book, something t
♥SugarFlower♥
•Before Reading•

It's gonna be epic.
It has to be Hollyleaf. Or maybe Ravenpaw from the first series wants revenge on Tigerstar and comes to help.
I don't thinnk Hollyleaf is the fourth beacause on Wikipedia, in the fifth series the battle has begun and the Three are stressing out because the can't find the fourth.
I also heard somewhere in the fifth series Firestar dies. If this happened in the first series or maybe even the second, I would be shocked. But now I dom't care. Erin made Firestar borin
Mai Person
Aug 17, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh I can't wait to read it! *screams at the top of her lungs then does a victory dance* I think the "Forgotten Warrior" is going to be Hollyleaf and it's gonna be something like she's been living alone and she had actually escaped the underground river. I really hope Hollyleaf come back! I miss her and I wish that Lionblaze, and mostly Jayfeather would forgive Leafpool. It's so sad how they're angry at her and I really want Leafpool to be the medicine cat again!
Karen
Oct 27, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Erm, yes. These are my guilty pleasure.
Aurora Dimitre
this one... actually made me miss the first series a lot
Kayla
Jan 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: warriors
The final battle is growing ever so closer. Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing struggle to find the forth cat in the prophecy to save the clans. But in the midst of their struggles Sol returns. He (of course) is back to his old bag of tricks. But is he truly the forgotten warrior? After all he was never a warrior to begin with... No, the forgotten warrior is a different cat. (Take your best guess :) )

I loved the plot of this book. It was much better than the last warrior book. Dark Forest is br
Julia, a dog lover
Jayne
Nov 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's coming to an end soon and it's been quite a wonderful time reading the story of these warriors. I've named my cats after characters from the stories. My grandchildren love Warriors.
Soo Jo
Dec 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Micheline
The Forgotten Warrior, the long awaited book 5 in the Omen of the Stars (OotS) series of the Warriors book. And the second to last book of the series as we know it. According to the authors, the next series of Warrior Cats isn't written; and would take place at the beginning of the clans, kind of like prequels. I was worried I'd be confused; having finished the previous OotS Warriors book in June; but there are always short and sweet little reminders thrown in, which aren't excessive; cause I di ...more
Joshua
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is one of my favorite books out of all of the Warriors book. It is filled with action, and drama and it keeps me from wanting to read more. I hope that it will have the same effect to the other viewers as to what it did for me. In this book, i like the way how it transitioned from one characters point-of-view to another characters point-of-view. This book is so good, it will make you want to read the books to come. All in all, i think this book is great and it made me wan to read on mo ...more
 e͔̩̤͔͕̩ͮ̌̌ͩͣ́͑rͫ̊̐ṛ͖͓̲ͫ̐͗̆o̤͚̝͊̂͆r͕̗͓͎͈͍̽̉̾̂̏̉ͪ ̲̫̮͖̟̬̤̆̿͊4̹̬̌̈̈́̾̓0̪̟̮͙̠̦͒͗ͅ4̥͖̻̤̓̆ͤ͛͂̄
Best book of the OotS series so far. I just couldn't put it down.
Sometimes I wonder why I read this series. I suppose it's because it's just so entertaining and such an eye-catcher. :'3 Even though it can be weird and stupid sometimes.

Spoiler time. ;P
(view spoiler)
Rahul
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is one of the best books in the series. Before you read this book, you may want to consider reading the other 28 books that come before this one, otherwise it is very hard to understand. I think that the author of this series writes with a lot of good detail, and really shows how to be very descriptive.
Deedeebear3
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this book! I love the action and mysteries in it. it is 100% 5 Star book, well, maybe only if you've read every book before starting at "into the wild" from series 1, well, I guess actually just the third series, but it will mean more if you read the whole thing.
Suzannah Seerden
I finished this book in a day. loved it :)
Josh B.
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book brings a lot of new action and even a cat that was dangerous before but was still treated fairly as this cat did not bring harm some thought, but i new they were wrong. It pertains that the clans must have more strength, but the newcomer is keeping them apart.
Rachel
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*This review was originally published on RachelPoli.com

BOOK COVER

The book cover matches the rest of the series. It highlights a cat who’s important to the current book and series as a whole. I had guessed who the cat was on the front cover, even though that cat is no longer listed as one of the characters.

FIRST THOUGHTS

Since I knew who the “forgotten warrior” was, I was eager to get going on this fifth book. This cat hasn’t been seen for a while and I’ve missed her.

PLOT

A lot of the plot in this
RiverRose
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicoledp67
Sep 09, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 8th-grade
Megan
Nov 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Being returned to the world of suspense stirring amongst the clans living at the shores of the lake, a traveler arrives. A cat of malevolence and full of vengeance from his last visit to the cats of the clans, he begins to turn clan against clan, and once more, hostilities arise, despite the need for all four clans to unite against the rising darkness of the spirits residing in the Place of No Stars. Then when a cat who had been almost forgotten by the warriors of ThunderClan, comes back from, s ...more
Nikki
Nov 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chloe
Aug 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kayla
Dec 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These books never fail to impress me. Incredible writing, good plot, amazing and lovable characters, and great life lessons. I'm 17 years old and proud to say I read these books. They are my second favorite series. Even though theres 25+ books, they never bore me! This installment is as good as any of the others. I can't wait for the next one, keep them coming Erin Hunter!
Vega
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was AMAZING like all the other Warriors books. i finished it in 2016 and it is now 2017 i still have not read the last Warriors book because i don't think i could stand it and would probaly cry because it is the last book.
Mackenzie

It was horribly written. I didn't like it one bit, the book was very boring except for the part where Hollyleaf comes back but that's about it.
Aiyana Rose
Dec 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is epic, it had many twist and turns from Hollyleaf returning to Cinderheart remembering her past as Cinderpelt I give this. Book 5 stars
Bailey
Dec 01, 2009 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
i dont even think this one is out yet...
Wildclawmedicinecatz
I can't believe they return (Some enemy and a ThunderClan cat) I love this book!
Swiftblaze
Jan 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew Hollyleaf would return eventually... They wouldn't go so far as to kill a main character!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
You know you're a Warriors fan when... 70 76 Feb 11, 2016 03:41PM
warriors for a movie 39 65 Jan 04, 2016 02:51PM
Guess who the fourth warrior in the prohecy is talk about it 2 11 Feb 07, 2014 11:44AM
What do you think about this book? 1 4 Feb 05, 2014 05:02PM
Warriors questions 1 12 Dec 13, 2013 07:56AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! Hollyleaf! 8 23 Nov 14, 2013 12:44AM

• The Golden Tree (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #12)
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • The Wild Road (The Wild Road, #1)
  • Dark Mage (Avalon: Web of Magic #11)
  • Wolf at the Window (Animal Ark Hauntings, #7)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Philip, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers and Survivors series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Bravelands.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natur

Warriors: Omen of the Stars (6 books)
  • The Fourth Apprentice (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #1)
  • Fading Echoes (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #2)
  • Night Whispers (Warriors: Omen of the Stars #3)
  • Sign of the Moon (Warriors: Omen of the Stars #4)
  • The Last Hope (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #6)
“Ivypool felt her mouth drop open "Hollyleaf? But...you you're dead!"
"Obviously not," the newcomer replied with an edge to her voice.”
65 likes