Start by marking “The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)

The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #1)

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  1,291 Ratings  ·  169 Reviews
"He stole an Angel from the Devil..."

Alessio…

Cold. Ruthless. Killer.

I am respected and feared by all.

I wasn’t put on this earth to love or be loved. I was put here to wipe out every last member of the damn Abandonato mafia, to pay them back for my mother’s death.

When I find a strange girl hiding, beaten, under my bed, I don’t let her live out of compassion.

She’s a trink
ebook
Published August 1st 2017 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Mafia and His Angel, please sign up.

Jasmine you can get a copy because it is currently being processed. but she is giving out arc copies, paperback copies, and e-book copies early. the author…moreyou can get a copy because it is currently being processed. but she is giving out arc copies, paperback copies, and e-book copies early. the author had to take down the book on wattpad due to a contract that she signed. the release date of this book is August 1 so I guess you'll just have to wait. if you'll like to know more you can join the Facebook group or follow her on Instagram. :)(less)

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
3.75
You know how they say you should never judge a book by it’s cover? Well, I pretty much never follow that advice. I’m a rebel like that. Lol If I see a book with a beautiful cover, I automatically want to read it. The number of times that I’ve had to talk myself down from buying a book based solely on the cover that I knew I would never actually read is almost embarrassing. Suprisingly, most of my cover buys don’t let me down, so I would argue that maybe that advice we have gotten since grade
Meret Punk
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars❤
Alessioooooo❤
I am in love with this book..
I really like the pace at which this book is going, which I know is a weird thing to say, but its true..
I think Im dreading the moment Alessio learns the truth about Ayla more than Ayla herself :( ..
BEAUTIFUL BOOK❤
Shari Kay
Aug 02, 2017 marked it as skip-it  ·  review of another edition
Probably not (view spoiler)

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... thanks for the info Beauty
Kiki
It was an enjoyable read when I finished it, to a point.
It was actually a very violent book to a point it's sickening now that I think of it.
What was enjoyable was Alessio's love for Ayla after she was rescued but Alessio treating her like a plaything and whoring around with Nina after being intimate with Ayla is beyond something I can stand. I could the first time I guess because i did read it, or may be I skipped and read the 3rd part of the book, but on the next book for Viktor Alessio claims
BeautyforAshes
This book was everything! Ayla and Alessio were two broken people that needed saving. They became each others peace, and as they slowly started falling for one another they went bring you along a roller-coaster of pain, heartache and tears.

Safety Note and Spoilers: (view spoiler)
Bibi
Aug 01, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
DNF @ 60%
Reema
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rawan
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No words can describe this book. Literally one of the most incredible books on Wattapad. A true emotional roller coaster it will make you cry feel the pain of the characters the love the caring everything all at once!!. Simply you should read it :)
Ayushi Agarwal
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wattpad read.
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
t

Wow. I am utterly speechless.... For the first time in my life I am unable to put into words how much I loved The Mafia And His Angel. It was UN-PUT-DOWNABLE, and a novel that will stay with me for a very long time. One of my favorite reads of this year, and easily my TOP reads of 2017!

p

The Ivanshov Bratva family were living in peace. Until one night everything changes.....
The heart and soul of the family is slaughtered. The queen and the child within her are dead. Lyov's beloved angel is n
EpicRomanceReviews
4.5 BEAUTIFULLY VENGEFUL STARS!

“He was captivating and demanding. Ruthless, yet gentle. Alessio was a dangerous man but when he touched me, my body responded without fear.”

THE MAFIA AND HIS ANGEL was bloody brilliant!!! Sizzling desire, spine-tingling intrigue, danger at every turn, an epic love…this book truly has it ALL. If you too are a fan of dark mafia romance then this first installment in the spellbinding Tainted Hearts series is gonna drive you wild!!!

On the run for her life after yea
~Brittany~
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is just amazing. I am thankful I found this book. I will never regret reading this, it was everything I love in a book and it was just amazing. I can't even put it into words. Thanks to wattpad, I found you. And most and importantly thank you, Lylah James, for creating a beautiful, loving, and memorable book. I will never forget it, and the journey we all been through with you, and you are now my favorite author. We went on a bumpy road,and the emotions I had while reading some chapter ...more
Bobbi
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Free on Wattpad. Lots of grammatical errors, but still an edge of your seat book!
Bianca♥
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, 2016
Ahhh...The wattpad feels
Joyce Mercês
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
A couple years ago I was reading this story at Wattpad, but I didn't like to wait for new chapters, so I put it aside to come back once it was complete, but I missed Alessio and Ayla.

Last month I saw the cover reveal and was so happy that the book was finally becoming a reality!

TMAHA is a sexy, dark, breathtaking story. I lost count of how many times I swooned and felt hot and bothered. (Alessio is something else, people! #WinkyFace)

I look forward to book 2 because that's when the story will be
bookish_affair
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Top Fav Book of the year!!

Currently not in a state of mind to review, let me reel cz that ending got me on the edge

will post a review soon😉
London
Was really excited to read this one until I found out that he hooks up with OW not once but three times after meeting the heroine. She lives in his house and he did it while she was there.
He claims it was love at first sight for him and yet he hooks up with another woman? That's cheating.

No fucking thank you-cya!
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog

"He masterfully played my body and my mind. He held the strings, and I became the puppet."

First of all, Alessio is MINE. I had a few qualms about the story, but none about him. He's dark, broken, fierce, and warms up beautifully as he falls for Ayla. Now, I got into the story wholeheartedly, and it's deliciously dark, and mind the warnings folks, because it's not for the faint of heart...Mafia Romance and all. BUT...I think my real argument is with the characters...what kind of Mafia Boss allows
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

I loved the story it is captivating, once I started I read in one sitting I just loved it so much.

Ayla and Alessio were two broken people that happen to find one another after Alya escapes her life that is all I will say as to not spoil it for others...It has drama and Ansty in parts I was getting annoyed at times but I do love a book that brings these feelings out in me.

This is definitely a roller coaster of a ride it. I can’t wait for Book 2 and to see what is going to happen when Alessio fin
Tania Jabbour Varela
The Mafia and his Angel   Tainted Hearts Series Part 1

Dark Mafia Romance
***Contains Triggers****
If you can't handle rape scenes or attempted Suicide then this book isn't for you.
It contains violence as it should being a Mafia book so again if you cant handle that don't proceed then bash the Author later!!!

This book is Dark, Violent yet light at the same time. It had my emotions running wild. You will want to yell, slap and kill the characters at times and im my opinion that's what makes it such
April Symes
This book is just phenomenal, just emotionally the kind of book I dig and I cannot tell you that you need to grab this book up and read every single word like it’s the last book you will ever get your hands on. Lylah James created something that is dark, emotional, full of brilliance and she takes you on a roller coaster of every emotion that you can experience in this book.
I heard it is legand among the wattpad readers and I am so lucky to read the finished project- the actual book. Alessio is
Chelsea Sutherland
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A king only bows down to his queen, but it never said it would be easy. The Mafia and His Angel is, without any doubt on my mind or conscience, a book that you must read. Lylah James managed to transform the simple, yet complex, plot of a “Beauty and The Beast” romance into one that causes your emotions to find new heights. With millions of readers online, TMAHA brought these people, of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions, and countries, together and formed a bond that I believe will las ...more
Expresso
DNF

Good concept but story is lacking in delivery. Badly.

The story lacks substance. Characters, particularly the Boss, is a cream puff. A total wuss who apologized so eloquently, it bordered vanilla.

I did not finish the story and therefore will not offer a rating.

Disclaimer: This review is my PERSONAL OPINION of this book. My personal opinion should have no bearing on your experience with this book!!!!

-S♡
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
★4 Stars. The Mafia And His Angel... A heart-wrenching, touching, emotional, ruthless and unforgettable read!
“Your angel is waiting for you somewhere.
And when you do find her, don’t ever let her go. Because if you lose her, then you will forever be incomplete,”

Le Ann Foster
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💙💙Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions💙💙

I gave this book 4.5 Stars!

Review to come!
Jo
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, wattpad
Alessio was so dreamy - a sinfully delicious alpha-fcuking-male!
description

I had to take out one star; half for grammatical errors and another half because I simply can't stand Ayla. I'm used to reading bad-ass fighter females who kick asses, thus I'm not comfortable with Ayla being portrayed as extremely weak and helpless in all possible aspects. But since she was caged and tortured (physically and mentally) since childhood, never stepping out to the outside world, she is forgiven! At the very least, the
Jada
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing. I have been with Miss Lylah James aka HumB01 since the beginning of this book, I watched as it grew in success and her going to through hard times. I absolutely hope one day she'll publish this book and I hope for it to be in my collection one day. She's an amazing writer and I hope she goes to write more amazing novels.
Megan
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Pierson
Alessio has grown up to be a powerful leader in the Russian Bratva, who has one huge goal, which is to get rid of every member of Abandonato mafia, after they killed his mother when he was a child. He has no time for love, or distractions, until he finds a beaten girl under his bed, shaking up his controlled world. Instead of letting her go, he gives her the choice to work for him, while he tries to find out who she really is. Ayla has been through the ringer in her short existence, and has suff ...more
Liber_Lady
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

OH MY GOD...!!! WHAT DID I JUST READ..!!!

THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME..!!

A few of my best bookish friends suggested this book to me and i decided to give it a try. And I am so so so freaking glad that I tried..!! This book was an absolute delight..!!

Ayla is a very sweet girl. She is the daughter of the head of the Italian mob. All her life, she has lived in the shackles of her father's second in command. She finally manages to run away, and falls into the house of the Pakhan of the Russian
Author of The Mafia and His Angel. Creator of Alessio Ivanshov and Aylessio.

Reading is her first love and always will be. She went through a phase, which she likes to call, Reading Addiction, where she would read 15 books in a week. After reading more than a thousand books (which all were romance), she decided to write.

Writing is her passion. She writes because the voices in her head won't stop
More about Lylah James...

Tainted Hearts (3 books)
  • The Mafia and His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)