Start by marking “The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)

The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1

(Tainted Hearts #1)

"He stole an Angel from the Devil..."

Alessio…

Cold. Ruthless. Killer.

I am respected and feared by all.

I wasn’t put on this earth to love or be loved. I was put here to wipe out every last member of the damn Abandonato mafia, to pay them back for my mother’s death.

When I find a strange girl hiding, beaten, under my bed, I don’t let her live out of compassion.

She’s a trink
ebook
Published August 1st 2017 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Mafia and His Angel, please sign up.
Jasmine you can get a copy because it is currently being processed. but she is giving out arc copies, paperback copies, and e-book copies early. the author…moreyou can get a copy because it is currently being processed. but she is giving out arc copies, paperback copies, and e-book copies early. the author had to take down the book on wattpad due to a contract that she signed. the release date of this book is August 1 so I guess you'll just have to wait. if you'll like to know more you can join the Facebook group or follow her on Instagram. :)(less)

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
You know how they say you should never judge a book by it’s cover? Well, I pretty much never follow that advice. I’m a rebel like that. Lol If I see a book with a beautiful cover, I automatically want to read it. The number of times that I’ve had to talk myself down from buying a book based solely on the cover that I knew I would never actually read is almost embarrassing. Suprisingly, most of my cover buys don’t let me down, so I would argue that maybe that advice we have gotten since grade sch ...more
Kiki
It was an enjoyable read when I finished it, to a point.
It was actually a very violent book to a point it's sickening now that I think of it.
What was enjoyable was Alessio's love for Ayla after she was rescued but Alessio treating her like a plaything and whoring around with Nina after being intimate with Ayla is beyond something I can stand. I could the first time I guess because i did read it, or may be I skipped and read the 3rd part of the book, but on the next book for Viktor Alessio claims
Natalie The Biblioholic
Ayla is the daughter of an Italian mob boss. Life in the mafia is the only life she’s ever known. A life she no longer wants. Married to one of her father’s men, a man she was promised to at an early age, is not the stuff of dreams. Her husband has beaten and brutalized her repeatedly and she’s had enough. Desperate circumstances merit desperate measures and Ayla runs away, right into the path of a man who would rather kill her than help her if he knew who she really was.

Alessio is the pakhan of
Meret Punk
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars❤
Alessioooooo❤
I am in love with this book..
I really like the pace at which this book is going, which I know is a weird thing to say, but its true..
I think Im dreading the moment Alessio learns the truth about Ayla more than Ayla herself :( ..
BEAUTIFUL BOOK❤
Shari Kay
Aug 02, 2017 marked it as not-for-me  ·  review of another edition
Probably not (view spoiler)

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... thanks for the info Beauty
Alia Ros
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
HJHJHJGJHJGJGK
NOOOOOOOOO
LIKE WHAAAATTTTT......!?
PLs dont tell me its what i think it is! Noooooooo pls not him not him plssssss omgogmgomgogmogmgogmogmgogmigmgogmogmgomg

Shooot On my way to part 2 ciao
Bibi
Aug 01, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
DNF @ 60%
BeautyforAshes
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was everything! Ayla and Alessio were two broken people that needed saving. They became each others peace, and as they slowly started falling for one another they went bring you along a roller-coaster of pain, heartache and tears.

Safety Note and Spoilers: (view spoiler)
Deborah

#### CONTAINS SLIGHT SPOILERS ####

After seeing some fabulous reviews for this book I downloaded it months ago on KU but since it was a cliffhanger (and wow was it ever) I decided to wait until all three books were out.

I have to be honest straight away and say I didn’t love this book anywhere near as much as it appears most readers did. For a start I had a kind of deja vu feeling to the extent where I stopped and double checked I hadn’t already read it, this could just be the curse of reading so
London
Was really excited to read this one until I found out that he hooks up with OW not once but three times after meeting the heroine. She lives in his house and he did it while she was there.
He claims it was love at first sight for him and yet he hooks up with another woman? That's cheating.

No fucking thank you-cya!
Ari Reavis
Dnf at 31%

I was already finding a lot wrong/lacking in this book, but when the 'hero' (and I use this term VERY loosely) gets caught when another woman.... Nope I'm done.
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
t

Wow. I am utterly speechless.... For the first time in my life I am unable to put into words how much I loved The Mafia And His Angel. It was UN-PUT-DOWNABLE, and a novel that will stay with me for a very long time. One of my favorite reads of this year, and easily my TOP reads of 2017!

p

The Ivanshov Bratva family were living in peace. Until one night everything changes.....
The heart and soul of the family is slaughtered. The queen and the child within her are dead. Lyov's beloved angel is n
Ayushi Agarwal
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wattpad read.
Reema
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jean
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 to 5 stars!

I flew through this book! Being stuck in a car for 12 hours kinda helped too! This was my Pick For Me challenge book from Tessa.

I loved it! It sucked me in from the beginning. I loved both the h and H, Ayla and Alessio, and loved the secondary characters.

Ayla is on the run from her fiance who had been nothing but abusive to her. But she's been promised to him through her father, the boss of the Italian mafia. So, she runs. And she ends up in the most unexpected position.....with
Snow
Oct 22, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

I found all the lines in this story as cliché-ed as ever...

So that part was an actuall buzz kill :/

I struggled through this romantic part of the storyline cause it did nothing for me but the background action/crime/suspense pulled me through till the end...

Sadly, it left me with impression of an just "okay" read...and I'm not even thinking of continuing with the sequel.

However, the writing style is satisfactory and I m.sure that this state of mine is just a fact of "this is me not you" kinda stu
Rawan
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No words can describe this book. Literally one of the most incredible books on Wattapad. A true emotional roller coaster it will make you cry feel the pain of the characters the love the caring everything all at once!!. Simply you should read it :)
Charlie
I really wanted to love this, I really enjoyed mafia romances but the writing was terrible and I was super bored.
Christine
Felt no connection to the characters.
The switch in POV happened too frequently.

Did not work for me.
EpicRomanceReviews
4.5 BEAUTIFULLY VENGEFUL STARS!

“He was captivating and demanding. Ruthless, yet gentle. Alessio was a dangerous man but when he touched me, my body responded without fear.”

THE MAFIA AND HIS ANGEL was bloody brilliant!!! Sizzling desire, spine-tingling intrigue, danger at every turn, an epic love…this book truly has it ALL. If you too are a fan of dark mafia romance then this first installment in the spellbinding Tainted Hearts series is gonna drive you wild!!!

On the run for her life after yea
Hanna's Book Obsession
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest Review}

This book was so good!! From the first page you can tell this book is Dark. A Mafia boss at war with the other. The Russians vs. the Italians and in the middle is Ayla only no one except her knows that she is stuck in the middle and she has to keep it that way! This book is full of secrets, suspense and lots of love. It is so good! The main characters Alya and Alessio are the best! They have so much chemistry it's insane! This book is R
bookish_affair
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🔸The Mafia & His Angel Part 1 by Lylah James 🔸
🔸⚪REVIEW ⚪🔸
“But I know what it feels like to have so much pain that you feel like you’re going to die.” I needed him to understand, to see that I was broken too

My mind has become immobile to form words to describe about how much I loved this book.
Still reveling in the fact about the characters this story gave me.
⚫⚪⚫
Lylah James debut novel tongue-tied me and her killer power of writing left me hungry for more. She captured my attention from the
Joyce Mercês
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
description

A couple years ago I was reading this story at Wattpad, but I didn't like to wait for new chapters, so I put it aside to come back once it was complete, but I missed Alessio and Ayla.

Last month I saw the cover reveal and was so happy that the book was finally becoming a reality!

TMAHA is a sexy, dark, breathtaking story. I lost count of how many times I swooned and felt hot and bothered. (Alessio is something else, people! #WinkyFace)

I look forward to book 2 because that's when the story will be
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
DNF

Good concept but story is lacking in delivery. Badly.

The story lacks substance. Characters, particularly the Boss, is a cream puff. A total wuss who apologized so eloquently, it bordered vanilla.

I did not finish the story and therefore will not offer a rating.

Disclaimer: This review is my PERSONAL OPINION of this book. My personal opinion should have no bearing on your experience with this book!!!!

Ela
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a traitor...
Ash.loveofbooks
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Omg why did it have to end? I need more! So I stayed up really late to finish this. I kept glancing at the time and saying "just one more chapter" but that definitely did not happen. Before starting this book I was really in the mood for a good mafia romance and I had my eye on this for awhile so I finally read it and I'm so happy I did. The plot and the characters were so good. I was invested in the story from the beginning to the very end. Can't wait for book two!
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!! I didn’t see that coming!!!!

There must be a reason.
I’m in denial.
Why?

RTC.

Starting the next book NOW!
~Brittany~
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is just amazing. I am thankful I found this book. I will never regret reading this, it was everything I love in a book and it was just amazing. I can't even put it into words. Thanks to wattpad, I found you. And most and importantly thank you, Lylah James, for creating a beautiful, loving, and memorable book. I will never forget it, and the journey we all been through with you, and you are now my favorite author. We went on a bumpy road,and the emotions I had while reading some chapter ...more
Bobbi
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Free on Wattpad. Lots of grammatical errors, but still an edge of your seat book!
Bianca
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, 2017
Ahhh...The wattpad feels
Maryse's Book Blo...: The Mafia And His Angel Part I 13 13 Jun 22, 2018 05:18PM
Author of The Mafia and His Angel. Creator of Alessio Ivanshov and Aylessio.

Reading is her first love and always will be.
Writing is her passion. She writes because the voices in her head won't stop and because they deserve to be heard and read. Lylah James writes about drool worthy and total alpha males, with strong and sweet heroines. She makes her readers cry - sob their eyes out, swoon, curse

Tainted Hearts (5 books)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)
  • Blood and Roses (Tainted Hearts, #3.5)
  • The Mafia And His Obsession: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #4)
“breathed into Alessio’s jacket. Other than his cologne, I could smell him. And that was enough to make me feel safe again.” 3 likes