Start by marking “The Cloud (The Marian, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Cloud (The Marian, #3)

The Cloud

(The Marian Series #3)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
When the bomb dropped, everything changed.

Even worse than the mountains of salt where oceans used to be, worse than the armies of mercenaries, worse than HydroSystems Worldwide’s rise to power, was the Cloud.

In the area closest to the bomb’s blast, the very fabric of reality was damaged. The air there can steal a person’s humanity, even as it gives great power. The Cloud i
Published October 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Cloud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cloud

Amy
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I've been in a book slump, but then I picked up The Cloud. The 3rd book in The Marian series. It was like going back home, to my family. I missed the crew.

Ethan and his crew have a plan! Get to The Cloud, say some magical words, Alacazam, body swapping all around and BOOM everyone is happy. Seems simple, right? But you my friend are wrong. Oh so wrong. Nothing in this world is simple. It never it. Because right when you feel safe and secure and happy like a well-fed baby, there is a gut punch an
Sharon Clark
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Loved this trilogy, loved these characters! The world Taylor built is bleak but fascinating. I want to read more-about Ethan’s life in his time, about the crew of the Marian before they joined Duncan, and their lives after the end of The Cloud. The mechanisms and weapons and tools were very well thought out and ingenious. I highly recommend this trilogy and look forward to reading more from Taylor!
Macy Klingerman
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it

When I got an email from Taylor asking if I wanted to review the last book in his Marian trilogy, I immediately got excited. Obviously things have been a little (okay, a lot) hectic and slumpy for me lately, and the first two books in the trilogy were so easy to read and fast paced that I knew The Cloud would be no different. I haven't read a book in more than a month, and The Cloud was so easy to pick up and get los
Rachel Barnard
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“Donovan Johns clearly preferred motivating his people to stick to Plan A by leaving them woefully unprepared for Plan B.” (Kindle Locations 1480-1481).

Ethan’s last hope lies in a three-way soul swap between the water dictator Donovon Johns, Duncan, and Ethan himself. All they have to do is go into the Cloud and get Duncan out of Ethan’s home dimension, use the blood from all three, and get someone to read from a book so powerful it corrupts. Easy, right? The Marian and its crew is committed to
Kim West
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good triology!!

Good story, enjoyed it thoroughly! Glad Ethan made it home, but too many questions left unanswered! Hope to read more stories about the people he left behind, and the world they live in .
Netanella
rated it did not like it
Jan 11, 2018
Jason Witt
Jul 22, 2017
Matt Horne
Nov 30, 2016
Taylor Hohulin
Oct 01, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Wayne Larson
Madeline Friedman
May 20, 2018
Gene
Jun 28, 2018
Taylor has worked in the Christian radio industry since 2008, in roles ranging from on-air personality to webmaster. Currently, he is a morning show host in West Des Moines, Iowa, where he lives with with his wife, his cat, and his dog. He has lost track of the number of times he's eaten a whole sleeve of Oreos.

The Marian Series (3 books)
  • The Marian (The Marian #1)
  • The Hunted (The Marian #2)