Start by marking “Fastlane Series Box Set: Surge, Thrust and Burn” as Want to Read:
Fastlane Series Box Set: Surge, Thrust and Burn

Fastlane Series Box Set: Surge, Thrust and Burn

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Three red hot, bad boy racing hunks will burn up your e-reader in this smoldering box set which contains all three complete novels in the Fastlane Series - Surge, Thrust and Burn.

Surge

Dyson Vix. The bad boy of Formula One Racing.The ultimate playboy, there isn’t a hairpin turn he can’t handle or a woman he can’t have. Dyson lives life like he drives – hard, determined, and
Kindle Edition
Published October 7th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Fastlane Series Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fastlane Series Box Set

Veronica LaRoche
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great Series

Surge
We first meet the Formula One driver and notorious playboy when he needs testing done for racing. When Ava sees Dyson she never seen anyone like him but it gets uncomfortable when the rude Grid Girls (Anastasia & Svetlana) are there. With the doc having problems with his passport Ava is offered the job of Doc for the team. Spending time with Dyson will be challenging. With other issue that come up for Ava will get world come tumbling down or will she get what she deserve a
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a phenomenal series! It's a fast paced, thrilling ride with alpha bad boys and strong independent woman with story lines that are intense and sensational.

Surge, Book 1 ~
Dyson Vix... oh, what can I say about Dyson Vix? He's the very definition of racing bad boy. Tall, dark, sexy grin, strong, alpha. He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it at all costs.
Ava Walters is a hard worker that will do anything and everything to provide for the one person she loves. She'll take a job
Nickole
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book series.

surge....we meet bad boy formula one racer dyson and his nurse ava. ava is thrown into the world of racing when the dr who is supposed to be there has passport issues. she coukd use the money to pay for her nephews schooling. avas first meeting with dyson doesnt go unforgettable...bc he is naked as a jaybird and not alone. dyson is immediately smitten with ava and wants her but she refused his advances bc she doesn't want a man-wh
Terri Eaches
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This box set is an amazing that will leave you gasping for more!!! Totally hot with twists and turns that will take you on a ride you didn't expect so hold on and enjoy!!!

Surge ~ Dyson Vix is a Formula One race car driver with an ego bigger than his car. Ava Walters is a nurse giving her all to take care of her nephew, Simon. Dyson wants Ava more each time she turns him down and the chemistry is explosive. As Ava spends more time with Dyson she finally gives in but trouble is brewing in each of
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
I read all three of these books back before they were in a boxset and loved them. Now that they're in a boxset, they're even better because you can read them consecutively without interruptions. All three are well written, with sexy heroes who are speed freaks, and strong, independent heroines.

Book 1: Surge features bad boy F1 racer Dyson Vix and the team's onsite medical personnel, Ava. They meet when Ava has to examine him in place of her boss, Dr. Wilcox. Ava and Dyson have a strong, immediat
Mary
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Surge:
I enjoyed the writing style and story line Ms. Storm used in this book. The characters were likable (Dyson and Ava) and the chemistry between the two was unbelievable! I extremely enjoyed the fact that this was a standalone, no cliffhanger, and had a HEA. Ava is a strong woman raising her deceased sister's son who's Dad is a deadbeat. Dyson is a cocky Formula One racer that needs a little guidance. Looking forward to the next book in this series.
Thrust:
I figured out that the reason "Thrust
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Series Stars

I was given this series for my honest review.

Surge, Thrust, and Burn are amazing in themselves. Each story brings you a bit closer to the characters. Each story brings out a uniqueness that one craves. Mentioning the hot sex that you will surely want the ice cubes for are amongst the hotness each book brings. Each is a standalone that will increase your wanting.

Happy Reading
Lisa Menor
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This review is for Surge Fastlane Series Book #1

Ava, a nurse living a quiet life while raising her nephew Simon, meets Dyson, a playboy Formula One driver, when she is sent to take his vitals during his physical. Then and there she realizes just how much of a player he truly is. She runs into him at the track, as she's delivering the results of his physical, and soon Dyson begins to pursue her. Relentlessly. Ava soon finds hers
CV
Oct 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Surge (Fastlane Series, #1)
Dyson is your typical self absorbed bad boy who can do no wrong, or so he thinks. He is a “player” who has rules, “one of them is not to get involved with women that have kids because it can get complicated and messy”(direct quote).

Ava is more of a person who takes great responsibility for what she does. She gave up her schooling, to become a doctor, to take care of her nephew, Simon. She is totally focused on him and doesn’t think she has time for men. Her first impre
Rahmayanti
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Marco Rhyss might be the next Dom you need!

I voluntaraly give honest review for receiving ARC of this book.

One thing about Sloan Storm is she write with a bang from the start. Cause from first page from this box set you will get ass bare nude Dyson Vix! Hot? Yes, absolutely! This box set is all about hot and danger bad boy racer. So if you are looking for over sexy steamy scene...this box set is definitly for you.
But, if you wonder why i can't give full 5 star are because....
1. Dyson and Ava che
Dolores
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sloan-storm
I received this for free to Give My True and Honest Review

SURGE
Sloan has out done her writing skills again.
We meet Ava a nurse who was doing her degree to become a doctor when she had to become the legal Guardian ohf Simon her Nephew. Then we meet Formula1 Racing Driver & Womanizer who we can also call a JERK Dyson Vix with 2 of the Grid Girls Anastasia and Sveltana when he had to have his credentials done before the big race in Austin, as the Team's doctor, Dr. has been held up with passpo
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Surge--4*
My first book by Sloan Storm and I can honestly say the book was very good and did not disappoint. I had no preconceived notions leading up to receiving this book for a review.

The characters Ava and Dyson were nicely developed with regular issues that coud be experienced in real life and their actions in the book were smooth.

Ava is a single woman raising her nephew after the death of his mother with the help of her roommate Jillian. She has never regretted changing the course of her lif
Susan
Surge – Book 1
This was a great story and kept me entertained to the last word. Tyson is a race car driver and his team's physician is having problems with his passport so Ava is offered the opportunity to fill the spot. She is not so sure about the opportunity but after some encouragement from her boss (and friend of the team's physician) she takes the endeavor on. Tyson is a big flirt and use to getting his way so when he meets Ava he is a bit taken back that she is not all flustered around him
Indie Editor Nancy
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Sloan Storm books and this Fastlane Series Box Set, is a real deal like getting one free book!

Book 1 Surge: This was a fast paced, and a fun to read story about a talented nurse and aunt who is also raising her nephew and a cocky gorgeous Formula One race car driver. Ava and Dyson had an immediate attraction, but his two sexy companions doused her interest.
This was a wonderful story, full of attraction, suspense, and racing. The author really did her homework to know how the r
Kathleen R.
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Title: Fastlane Series
Author: Sloan Storm

Three full length novels in one boxed set! These were Sloan Storm's first length novels and with each read, they just got better and better!

photo 4.5 Buttons_zpsjj5lz9q8.jpg

I'll admit that with each book I've read throughout my blogger/reader journey, I've seen so many different genres that sometimes it feels like as though I've experienced them all, BUT the Fastlane series takes sports (and some you would easily dismiss) and makes them so incredibly sexy that it just brings them to th
Jaime Fertal
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ava is a Woman who has given up so much in her life as well as lost so much. She took on the roll of mom when her sister passed away and was the only one left to take in Simon her sisters Son. Ava has done everything she can for him to make sure he is happy and well loved. Dyson is a playboy and used to all the Attention on the Race track and off with all the Woman whom throw themselves at him, he will meet his match when he meets Ava and his charming ways dont work on her. With some news that h ...more
Crystal Wilke
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. The whole Fastlane series was an addicted read. Intense, Action, Nail bitter and you'll be on the edge of your seat.

Surge -
Dyson races for Formula One and has a rule that he won't date females with kids. Ava's life was changed when she had to take her nephew and she put her life aside and does everything for him. Dyson and Ava have an encounter at the doctor's office, Ava thinks Dyson is a pig. She is offered an opportunity to be the doctor for Formul
Terry Moskowitz
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a box set of three previously released books Sage, Thrust, and Burn. They are all focused around Formula 1 racing. They revolve around three alpha males that are happy in their lives until the girls come through.

Surge
Dyson is a Formula one driver who is currently out of control in his life.
Ava is just trying to raise her nephew and make a living.
The chemistry between them seems to be hot, however there are too many distractions in the middle of this affair.
I didn't feel Ava was a strong
Michelle Eriksen
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Wow! What a great deal for this series. Getting all three books in one set so there are no breaks in the reading is awesome. This series is a fast-paced read that will keep the pages turning and the story is compelling and a really good read.

Book One, I have to say Surge by Sloan Storm was a rough start for me. I did not like the beginning of the book and had a hard time getting past it as it was a turn off for me. Having the main character of the book, Dyson, have a threesome with two women in
Meredith
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These books were incredible individually .and then in a box set they are mind blowing.

Surge
This first book is about the cocky and arrogant Dyson. He thinks he is god's gift to racing and women. Ava is all heart and works hard for the people she loves. The one person she loves the most is Simon and will do anything for him, even deal with Dyson. Ava grows a set and puts the arrogant man in his place. This story comes with many twists and turns that get your heart racing.

Thrust
Marco is a very priv
Laura Watson
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Surge (Fast Lane Series 1)
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. WOW what an amazing book I could not put it down. I loved the first Fastlane book. Sloan kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I know I am always guaranteed a great story from this author.

Thrust (Fast Lane Series 2)
I have received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. I absolutely loved this story Dani is such a strong and powerful female who takes care of herself so she finds it difficult to open
Naughty Mom Story Time
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good series. I was missing the "umph" factor for me, but could still be an enjoyable read for other readers.

3.75 Stars

Sloan Storm is a great writer and has a tremendous knack for being descriptive enough within the story to give a clear picture of the characters actions; however, I feel there is a trend in a lack of description when it comes to the characters actually falling in love. I understand they tend to be fast paced love affairs in this series, but it was missing a chunk of the story t
LaGina
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book#1 Thank you....thank youuuuuu Sloan for giving me a male character of yours that I didn't want to throat punch!..Well, not as much as some of the other ones..lol There were some really hot scenes with Dyson (love the name but does he suck as good as the one I have?) and Ava (she didn't complain). And the HEA was really what I needed to get me back into my reading again. I cant wait to finish book #2.

Book#2 Sloan loves me!!! She really really loves me. She gave me Marco *sigh*. I just want t
Victoria
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Surge
Dyson is sexy, cocky alpha. No woman can resist him except Ava. Dyson is attracted to Ava the moment he meets her. Ava, a nurse is sent to care for Dyson. Can Ava keep resisting Dyson? Will Ava's feeling change when Dyson comes to her rescue? The attraction and chemistry between Dyson and Ava is combustible.

Thrust
Marco is sexy playboy that know what he wants. Dani is strong and independent woman that fights for what she wants. Dani's job is at risk if she doesn't land Marco as a client.
Mollien Fote Osterman
This is a great opportunity to read the three Fastlane books. These are three exciting fast paced books that focus on three men who fly around various race tracks and three women that capture their attention, their hearts and their happy ever afters. Each book is a stand alone novel. I enjoyed reading all three books and if you ask me which one was my favorite, I will give you a different answer for every time asked. The guys are hot and the women are strong and sexy in their own unique way.
I vo
Sarah Harmon
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great series. I loved all three of the books. Each one is different but has racing men in them. The first one has a lot about racing. The second one only mentions racing as its break time from racing at the time of the story. And the third one is about motorcycle racing. All of the men are strong and sexy as heck. They love with all their hearts. The women in the books are sassy and strong minded. A must read. I volunteered to review a copy of this book.
Tammy
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. Amazing, I loved this series, the chemistry between each couple in each book was out of this world. Each book showed how through everything they all went through true love can over come everything. Each had demanding expectations for each couple. But with each couple trouble arose but will their love for one another be able to let them have their happily ever after. I was honoured to be able to read this advanced copy.
Kimkbries
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Ava, meets race car driver, Dyson, he was naked and proud of it. Ava, couldn't be bothered. Taking care of her young nephew she had no time for a playboy. It is amazing what happens though as they spend time together and get to know each other. Enjoy this story of fast cars, hot men and chemistry. This was one series I will remember.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Angie7
Oct 07, 2016 added it
This book was given to me free by Sloan Storm for my honest review:
AWESOME! This story Rocked! totally of all the stories this last one moved me so much. I laughed, I ummmed, and I cried. Easy to read and follow. ..some typos but is remedied. I don't like men or women who abuse others or cheaters but I loved that Vivie and her sister came out ok. Cried for Mavrick...I thought he would be havin' a HEA with Camille...
Lynndy Boos
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I was given a free ARC for an honest review... WOW! This 3 book series is fast paced and keeps you on the edge of your seat! 3 great stories about race car drivers, motorcycle racing, bad guys, good girls, love and hoping for happy endings! Theses stories are well written and all have an ending ... They do not keep you hanging on to the next story! Don't miss these amazing books by Sloan Storm!
Sloan Storm is a verbally difficult, yet physically generous, writer who pens imaginative yarns based on dominant men and the women who challenge them. As such, power plays and passion are the heart of each and every story. The writer's creative tendencies may drift as the mood strikes, but the essence of all tales told wind up back at the same place... the polarizing difference between the sexes. ...more