Start by marking “Tales from Harborsmouth (Ivy Granger, #0.5, #1.5, #2.5, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Tales from Harborsmouth (Ivy Granger, #0.5, #1.5, #2.5, #5.5)

Tales from Harborsmouth (Ivy Granger 0)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
In Tales from Harborsmouth, readers get a chance to delve deeper into the exciting world of Ivy Granger.

Ivy Granger is a psychic detective with ties to Harborsmouth's paranormal underworld. Too bad those ties tend to ensnare Ivy and her friend Jinx in the Machiavellian schemes of the city's teeming population of bloodsucking vampires and psychotic faeries.

FROSTBITE (Ivy
Published July 11th 2017 by Sacred Oaks Press

To ask other readers questions about Tales from Harborsmouth, please sign up.

Slb Amazon has it as a preorder. It will be released July 11, 2017. Amazon has other Ivy granger books available now for sale.

Laura Thomas
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
I’ve been wanting to read this series and what better way to discover more about the characters than to read this collection.

Ivy Granger, a psychic detective with some Fae in her blood line, is one tough lady, and that’s without special training and weapons. She’s smart, snarky, and you don’t want to be on her bad side. And if she doesn’t set you straight the first attempt, her friend and sidekick, Jinx, will take out the trash.

These short stories were just what I needed to get me started on the
Rhonda
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you love Ivy and Jinx you'll love these sneak peek into their world. Reading some of the series would be helpful when delving into these short stories but not totally necessary to enjoy the snippets.
Dave Daniels
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
24 and never even been...?!?
It's got to be tough living with Psychometry.
Helpful for being a PI though. Having second sight certainly, helps.
Especially if you are the Only PI in town. And Harborsmouth has enough trouble to keep a few dozen PIs busy.
The downside being that nearly all of the clients walking through Ivy Granger's door would be terminal to "Only Human" detectives, but their cases would be the stuff to easily drive a normal insane.

These are cases that all but drip danger. E.J. Steven
Lorna
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
(RabidReads.com) Tales From Harborsmouth is a collection of all the novellas that have been written about Ivy Granger, psychic detective. And while I love the full length books, her novellas are entertaining and usually add more to her overall story. It’s a good day when I get a new book or story about Ivy.

Frostbite

Harborsmouth. A city located on ley lines and besieged with the supernatural is Ivy Granger’s work place. As the city’s only psychic detective, she has seen it all or as in the case o
Miki
This was first published on my blog " Lecture toute une Aventure"
I received an eARC and voluntary choose to review it

I love when author bundles together several novellas from an universe for me it gives an useful additional insight into the series and i'm happy this one is doing it and more. Now some of the novellas can be read in any order, always better to read a series in order novellas included but in this case some are prequel and others gives enough information to satisfy a new reader w
Laurie
This anthology does a great job showcasing various denizens and their activities in Harborsmouth. EJ has a remarkable talent to write stories that capture the multiple moods and dispositions of a menagerie of magical creatures in a distinctively engaging way.

Frostbite
In this story Ivy and Jinx investigate a haunted house. There are some odd twists and strange encounters in this spooky tale. I enjoyed it and thought it was a great launching off point for this book.

Blood and Mistletoe
I loved the
Steph Warren
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yet again I have got extremely lucky and managed to find a new series that I can add to my ever-expanding To-Read list. If, like me, you are a fan of Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files and Kim Harrison’s Hollows series then you will definitely enjoy Ivy Granger’s adventures.

The characters, style, setting and plot are in the same vein, but just as Harry Dresden and Rachel Morgan are distinct, so is Ivy. Her powers involve getting visions, which aid her in investigating and solving crimes, rather than be
Lene
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice and quick read full of suspenseful short stories that keep you engaged from the beginning to the end.
Frostbite was a scary, nearly horror tale about a desperate solution one desperate mom carried out for her children... and then came to Ivy to ask her for help.
Blood and mistletoe brought up a powerful faerie mistress who went insane with loss and called upon the darkest powers to finish a rite and summon him from death. Murders, no clues, and constant fear are present here, the mood lighte
Sapphyria
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tales from Harborsmouth is a wonderful collection of novellas within the world of Ivy Granger. If this is your first experience in Ivy's world - welcome! I hope you enjoyed all of the stories in the collection and they have piqued your interest in the urban fantasy series by E.J. Stevens. You won't be disappointed. If you're familiar with the series - isn't this series great!? I've read everything in the Ivy Granger, Psychic Detective series and love how they just keep evolving.

My favorite stor
TE
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tales From Harborsmouth is a collection of short stories that fall between the regular full length books. They are like little side trips of Ivy and friends doing what they do best. This was a quick, fun read and I really enjoy Ivy and her "can do" attitude and snarky sense of humor.

Side note: Thrill On Joysen Hill (Ivy Granger 5.5) has a couple of spoilers in it if you haven't already read the previous books in the series.

For those who want to know: There is some language and violence (but not
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun book to read. It is made up of a few short stories that go with the Harborsmouth books.
I enjoyed reading these Ivy Granger is a great character and there is so much different paranormal it keeps you going. Now to go and read the other books by E.J Stevens.
Helen
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These enchanting tales are a delightful introduction the world of Ivy Granger, psychic detective. Ivy is prepared to battle vampires, daemons or fae as she protects our world from the supernatural. She is assisted by the strangest group of friends, to solve the deadly problems she faces. I look forward to more adventures as she grows into her halfling powers, for Ms. Stevens brings her stories to life with strong characters, unique perspectives and eerie settings.
Amanda Williams
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG.....what a collection. This book is fabulous. I cannot wait to get the rest in the series. Had me gripped from the start to the very end
Tashanda
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly entertaining.
Monique
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
An interesting insight to this amazing world with really fascinating characters!
My only criticism is that some of the stories could have been more fully developed - but I understand that they're supposed to be short. Nice to have them as a collection all together.
John
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this collection of short stories and novella that introduced me to the enjoyable and whimsical characters that make up the Psychic Detective world. It was a quick and fun read. The group of 4 short stories at the end telling one incident from each of the character's viewpoints was one of the highlights for me. It was easy to see how the author keyed in on specific details to make each of their stories unique to the each of them. The last story was just plain entertainment and icin ...more
Tracy
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I was lucky enough to receive a copy of this book.
I have to say that I only read the first story in the book then stopped, not because I didn't enjoy it but because I loved it I had to go get book one so that I could read them in order.
I have since read book one Shadow Sight and the second of the short stories.
Now of to buy the second book, once I've read that I will go back to Tales from the Harboursmouth to read the next story and so on.

Any opinions are honest and and my own.
Dawn
Stephanie
Lacey Waters
Gabbi
Jun 26, 2017
E.J. Stevens is the bestselling, award-winning author of the IVY GRANGER, PSYCHIC DETECTIVE urban fantasy series, the SPIRIT GUIDE young adult series, the HUNTERS' GUILD urban fantasy series, and the WHITECHAPEL PARANORMAL SOCIETY Victorian Gothic horror series. She is known for filling pages with quirky characters, bloodsucking vampires, psychotic faeries, and snarky, kick-butt heroines. Her nove ...more
More about E.J. Stevens...

Ivy Granger (9 books)
  • Shadow Sight (Ivy Granger, #1)
  • Ghost Light (Ivy Granger, #2)
  • Burning Bright (Ivy Granger, #3)
  • Birthright (Ivy Granger, #4)
  • Hound's Bite (Ivy Granger, #5)
  • Blood Rite (Ivy Granger, #6)
  • Watertight (Ivy Granger, #7)
  • Dressed in White (Ivy Granger, #8)
  • Raven's Flight (Ivy Granger, #9)