Start by marking “Hawk (Jagged Edge #3)” as Want to Read:
Hawk (Jagged Edge #3)

Hawk

(Jagged Edge #3)

Escaping from the life she didn’t want, Paige Harper finds her way to New York to live the one she had always dreamed of. When her freedom is compromised, she turns to her trusted friend, Nikki Jennings, to help her. Reaching out to an old friend, Nikki lands Paige a job at Hell’s Gate. Situated in a small town in Oklahoma, Paige accepts the offer as a bartender where pret ...more
Published October 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Hawk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hawk

Liz
Poorly written suspense. Paige has moved to Stillwater because she's on the run. Hawk has returned because his mother has died. There's instalove, but P is cautious. H also likes control in the bedroom. While it was dirty it wasn't really hot. I like more dirty talk than he gave.

There were TONS of issues with the writing with LOTS of incomplete sentences/missing words. Then there's the plot. What was the point of Erica and the kid? It was a distraction that went NOWHERE.
He stands to make a HUGE
Carol Hepstall
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I totally loved Isabelle and Hawk’s story . It was an interesting storyline and intriguing characters. A very sweet love story that kept me turning pages until the last word. I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a great read
Nicky
Jan 31, 2018 rated it liked it
This instalment had a lot of potential but fell short because of incomplete plots & stuff thrown in that had no bearing on the actual story (Erica, son)??? It needed better editing. Could have been a winner if more thought had been put into it.
Gskm
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

This was a little different. Hot alpha ex military security male and damsel in distress "princess". It had an interesting story. A standalone with an HEA. Well written with good character development.
Geraldine
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Started out really well but then fell apart for me as it turned too much fantasy and seemed to jump all over the place very quickly. The editing could have been better also.
Princess Jasmine
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hawk: Jagged Edge Series

Loved this story, but it needs some serious editing. The story was well written it just has a bunch of silly mistakes in word usages.
Kristy
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, another awesome book in the Jagged Edge series. I love the raw emotion of the characters and the fairytale endings. So good that I had to binge read to start the next one in the series..Sly
Christine Kobriger
Oct 18, 2016 rated it did not like it
Predictable and just painful to read

Wow, it is rare that I find it difficult to finish a book but this was just painful. Poor story development and predictable romance story lines were the norm in this book. Glad I did not pay any money to read this book.
T.L. Travis
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!

I couldn't put it down, constantly holding my breath waiting for the drama to end so I could breathe again

I hope there will be a book 4
Kristin
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Working on the whole series. I enjoying each and every one of these books. Different twists and turns!! So worth the read
Rose Ann
Sparky
Jan 26, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Hawk:Jagged Edge Series #3 1 1 Oct 03, 2016 06:43AM
Award winning author of the Independent Press Award for Distinguishing Favorite. Recipient of the National Indie Excellence award for Erotica Romance.

My love for writing began several years ago after an early retirement from a demanding job that I loved, but also hated because it consumed so much of my time. Now, I am able to focus my time on what I love. Writing romance has been a life long drea

Jagged Edge (8 books)
  • Hewitt (Jagged Edge #1)
  • Cop (Jagged Edge #2)
  • Sly (Jagged Edge #4)
  • Ash (Jagged Edge #5)
  • Gainer (Jagged Edge, #6)
  • Chavez (Jagged Edge #7)
  • Ryan (Jagged Edge #8)