Start by marking “Muffin Top (Sweet Cravings Book, #1)” as Want to Read:
Muffin Top (Sweet Cravings Book, #1)

Muffin Top

(Sweet Cravings #1)

*TOP 50 AMAZON BESTSELLER*

She walked into my bakery
and my dough wasn't the only thing rising...

Long legs, a big chest, and perfect, round buns.
I'd give anything to roll with her and that adorable muffin top she's packing.

There's just one problem...
and that's the Irish mob jerk who thinks he owns her.

To hell with that.

If she's gonna have a bun in her oven...
it's gonna be
Published September 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Muffin Top, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Muffin Top

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

SOOO I took another one for the team. Unfortunately, this one didn't go as well as my previous foray into starting a book without reading reviews first...

description

The blurb for this book was AWESOME. A hot muffin man ex-Navy Seal going all alpha and wanting to breed his little cupcake...that's a WHOLE heap of yummy frosting, right? Ya didn't pan out that way.

description

First of all there was something off with the writing for me. The dialogue was stilted or something. I can't really place my finger on the "what" bu
XxTainaxX
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Was it believable? Nope! Did I like it anyway? As much as the muffins Evey enjoys so much :) I honestly think part of it was the timing. I wanted a cutesy OTT, story after a pretty heavy read and this gave it to me. Vincent, an ex Seal, owns a bakery next to the bar that Evey owns with her brother. After her dad passes, they get in some trouble with a mafia dude. The story has some action, cupcakes, extortion, muffins, love with sexy times, kidnapping, coffee and more. I found Vincent to be swee ...more
Chantal ❤️
Oct 07, 2016 marked it as dnf
This is my second DNF today!

Stopped at 68%
Oh my gosh, this one was not for me.
I was doing fine until he gives her the money to save her "Virtue" (after not even having one "real" conversation with her).
Then, he saves her life...I was all REALLY HERE?!
Just too much for me here.
I need my romance to be somewhat believable.
Also, the heroine just sounds lazy to me here. Can't get out of bed, overindulging on the things she likes, being late a lot, just she does not sound like my type of heroine.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Shelves: 2016
I totally enjoyed this story! You got sweet, curvaceous Evey, bad boy turned good, Vincent who happens to be former Navy Seal turned bakery man and a sleazy Irish mobster.

Aiden Shanks (yes, Shanks!) is putting the squeeze on Evey and her brother Tommy for a debt owed by their father. Aiden cares more about getting in Eveys pants than the money. Evey and Vincent have had a year long eye f*ck fest so Vincent notices when Evey starts reacting in fear. The navy seal in him comes out for the rescue!
Treece
A quick long-story (not quite a novella) that featured very likable MCs and a nasty villain who doesn't know when to quit. Delicious baked goodies, hot sex, a splash of romance, some rough action scenes and an HEA. What's not to like? Cute, fast, and adorable if a bit cliched.

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
It's LIVE http://a.co/96SiBUu

4 “Muffin Bombs” Stars.

Dear Tabatha Kiss,

I read one of your book at the beginning of this month. It was an ok book for me. But something told me that it wasn’t going to be the only book I would read by you. And then, a few weeks ago you revealed the blurb of Muffin Top and I was like “I’m so reading this one”. Because seriously, the idea of a sexy male baker had me super excited to read it.

The book hit my kindle, I dived into it right away and didn't stop reading til
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! A hot, steamy, suspenseful, intriguing, and captivating story with some surprises and humor thrown in. The story-line is good, the writing flowed smoothly, and the developing relationship between the two main characters was great. If you want a book to get lost in for a while, Muffin Top by Tabatha Kiss is the one for you.

An ARC was provided in exchange for an honest review.
Ivy Deluca
description

I picked it up when it was a freebie. Anywaddle, I liked the setup to the story with hot ex-SEAL baker - ripped AND wants to feed me baked goods? Lawd I am IN like Flynn with that - and BBW heroine who’s in a spot of bother with the local mobster. Lots o’ smutnip there to feast on.

However, the execution was lacking. There’s lots of ridiculous action, but it doesn’t flow, it’s all jammed into the backend (heh). The romance itself was offputting, since I didn’t believe that Evey and Vincent’s che
Laura  Redmon
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for Vin to bring his Yummiest to the table!

I absolutely loved this book! Evey and Vins bantering only set things off in the chemistry department. Those two will set your Kindle on fire.

I loved that this story had so many different facets to it. The Irish Mob, an Alpha male baker with muscles to boot, a curvy, Fiesta women, and their explosive chemistry.

I recommend you read Muffin Top... you'll be beggin Vin to top your muffin!

****I received this author copy in exchange for an honest R
Nikki
This was a great book! It was funny, sweet, steamy ;) and there was just enough drama from a psycho to keep it interesting! I loved the h/h and their chemistry! Just an all around great book!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
review_muffin_rect
Muffin Top by Tabatha Kiss

Erotic Romance, Standalone Novella.  Includes bonus novel.

I found Muffin Top by Tabatha Kiss when I added it to my 99¢ sale list. The reviews were phenomenal. As of this review, there are 488 reviews with a 4.8/5 average. That is OUTSTANDING. I noticed it was short and included a bonus book, and it had a great blurb and cover (right?) so I had to click!
She walked into my bakery
and my dough wasn't the only thing rising...

Long legs, a big chest, and perfect, round
Yesenia Gonzalez
*authors copy*
Oh man! I love this, It is good to see a man knowing he way around the kitchen.
Vincent owns Muffin top but you wouldn't expect it from this sexy man especially with his physique oh and he happens to be ex navy seal ( Hotness right! ). He has been admiring the beautiful cury bar owner next door named Evey. Evey is part owner of the bar with her brother, their father owned it but due to him passing away he left the bar to them as well as his debt. Only the debt he owes isn't to a ban
Lindsay
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Lol. Oh boy. I must confess that I love finding books while scrolling amazon. This one made me laugh with the title, and I couldn't resist clicking on it. Needless to say, I had to get it and read it asap.

This was a fun book. I loved that she wasn't a stick figure yet the hot guy that's got an amazing ripped body wanted her.

This had a great storyline, with some suspense as well as heat. I'll admit, I wondered how they'd get out of the predicament and just when I thought it was done, it came ba
Emily
When Evey finds out that her brother has been hiding the fact that they owe more money to a mafia loan shark, she is livid especially when the loan shark wants it paid in his bed with her body. Vincent has long been crushing on an oblivious Evey, when he sees her upset he does something to fix it. Vincent finally has Evey in his arms and he has no plans of letting her go.

This was fun fluff. I thought overall it was a bit unrealistic but was looking for something light and this worked.
McGee Magoo
I'm calling this a DNF at 16%.

Darlene
Malinda
3 stars

This was an enjoyable story overall but it had definite issues. Evey was a decent heroine and I liked Vincent as the hero. Regardless of the issues with the story, I will say that I did get caught up in the story and finished it quickly. I should also note that although Goodreads says the book is 299 pages long, Muffin Top actually stopped at the 48% mark on my Kindle because a copy of Bodyguard was included with it.

Evey is the co-owner her family's bar along with her older brother, Tomm
Lisa
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an enjoyable read, Vince owns a bakery Evey works at a bar next door you can say there neighbor's. Evey goes to the bakery everyday even though they are attracted to each other they stay away. Evey gets herself in trouble from the mob the mob guy becomes obsessed with her, I love the way Vince wants to help her out, these two are great for each the only is the mob guy I found myself rooting for these took a 5 star read.

Happy Reading
Lisa
***I received an ARC of this book for an honest revi
Carmen Rae
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I think judging by the rating on this one it was probably more a case of it's not you it's me. I just wanted a full on over the top alpha male and this one just didn't hit the mark for what I was chasing at the time.

Check out my reviews here
Linda
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Four wonderful stars for Muffin Top!
Have your bibs ready when you read this one, besides a drool worthy hero, he is a baker too making drool worthy goodies !

For a little over a year now Vincent Silva's bakery "Muffin Top" has been open right next door to the Ryan's bar and for that a pintos time Vincent his watched the Beautiful Evey Ryan and catalogued every emotions and facial feature , so when Evey comes in for her morning coffee with even darker circles under her eyes than normal and clear
April Symes
Muffin Top is one emotions and sexy-sweet read. It has suspense wrapped in with all this angst and sexual tension that is sprinkled with sassiness. Evey and her brother have a bar next door to a bakery owned by Vincent. Now, picture him- he is sexy and handsome and he bakes =the name of his bakery is called Muffin Top. But Vincent has a secret side-he is an ex-navy seal.
Vincent has had a crush, a serious crush on Evey since she walked into his bakery. He thought he would never have a chance wi
C Joy
5 Delicious Stars!

This fun, flirty, and sexy romance really got me licking my lips. I loved Evey and Vincent. I don't mind Alphas but though Vincent is far from nerdy, he's Alpha is in own way without being overbearing. Evey is really strong and though she knows she's curvy, she doesn't feel that bad about it. She loves food and eating it, so what?

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first novel I've read about a BBW heroine and it's refreshing. Not much drama here, just light reading. Evey and Vin
Faith89
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
received a copy from author for honest review
This book a the perfect balance of sweetness, romance and action. Evie and her brother own a bar next door to Vincent's bakery. The two of them have been dancing around a attraction for over a year. Once trouble finds Evie in the form of the Irish mob, Vincent steps in to help. We think Vincent is just a baker. He is so much more and proves it immediately. The plot was not very original but it worked so well with the characters. I loved Evie. She was
diana marcela Ballestas
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well, I take this book because I have a soft spot for the SEALs, and that really piqued my curiosity a bad boy with a bakery, it's not very common and I wanted to see how this story would unfold. Although I must admit I would have liked to see a little more Vincent's skills as SEAL definitely enjoy his other skills.

The only detail that I have for objecting is that the 'Irish Mafia' which followed after Evey looked more like a gang of neighborhood than a mafia full-blown, but the story was quite
Leona Bowman
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I would have say this was one is going to be on of my favorite stories read. I started reading and fall in love with all the characters. Well the good ones. It bought laughter, tears, and whole range of emotions in between. Sometimes the good guy has to win. I was given this story for a honest review.
Christine
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC review For honest review . This story is cute, family,action, love and much more . I love the kick butt take no name action that Vincent has. Great story.
Laura Johnson
Ok 3 "Muffin" stars. This was a fast-paced light action-packed romance novel with a touch of humor.
Amanda Adams Steward
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 *Muffin* Stars

I loved this book. It was full of a great story and steam and suspense. Kept me on my toes. Loved Vincent and Evey. They were great together. I absolutely love me a NAVY Seal and add on top of that he can bake and he knows how to love a bigger woman. Girl yes sign me up!! Loved even the little Christmas story added in. It had nice suspense also. Can’t wait to finish Vincent’s sister Anna’s book. There was a few chapters in here and seems like it’s going to be good as well. I was
Jamie
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
What could a bar owner and and Bakery owner have in common. Well for a year now they have been skirting around each other. When the sparks fly nothing will stop Vincent from claiming Evey as his not even the Mob. This was a sweet story, grab your copy.
Ashley
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Divine Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #8)
  • Identity Crisis
  • Hardass (Bad Bitch, #2)
  • Bring Me Back
  • Bang (B-Squad, #2)
  • Wanted: County Knights MC
  • Karter
  • Smooth Sailing (Stop The Wedding, #2)
  • Summer Dreaming (Hot in the Hamptons)
  • Counterbalance
  • Sweet Seduction Shield (Sweet Seduction, #5)
  • Framed
  • The Ladies' Man & Some Kind of Wonderful
  • Kissed by a SEAL (Hope Falls Universe KW, #2)
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
  • Walk on the Striped Side (Big Bad Bite, #2)
  • Tangled Hearts (Passion in Paradise, #3.5)
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Tabatha Kiss, lives in Chicago, Illinois.

You can probably catch her huddled up in a hoodie, reading a good romance beneath a tree in Jackson Park with her trusty husky by her side. She enjoys roller derby, sushi, and is always searching for her forever bad boy.

In the meantime, she writes.

Sign-up for exclusive updates on upcoming novels, giveawa