Start by marking “Domesticated Velociraptors” as Want to Read:
Domesticated Velociraptors

Domesticated Velociraptors

What would the world be like if you could hire Velociraptor rides for your daughter’s birthday, race them through jungles, or buy them at the local pet store? Fourteen authors from around the world delve into the prospect of domesticated Velociraptors in these stories full of adventure, wonder, and possibilities. Come explore realities where Velociraptors protect the land, ...more
Published October 28th 2016 by The Midnight Writers

To ask other readers questions about Domesticated Velociraptors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Domesticated Velociraptors

Start your review of Domesticated Velociraptors
Stephanie A.
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was so much fun. A great compilation of short stories with such a variety of ways to bring in the concept of domesticated velociraptors. Each story was entertaining and just made me want a velociraptor of my own one day.
Shelby
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Those stories were so cute and entertaining!! I laughed and I might've even cried. There were some that were so funny or touching that I just had to share with my children. After reading How to Train Your Velociraptor my 7yo went to collect his imaginary supplies to get ready to adopt his imaginary Velociraptor! There were so many interesting worlds created that I never wanted to leave. I hated to put the book down for real-life activities. A really great read.
Kathleen
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
One of my stories is included in this anthology, but even if it wasn't, I'd still give this collection five stars. The story had to involve domesticated velociraptors, but each author has a different take on the concept. Together, they make for a really good read.
Madison Keller
May 29, 2017
Steve Roach
Nov 25, 2017
J.L. Zenor
Sep 30, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lena
Oct 01, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Benjamin
Oct 20, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Brent Harris