Start by marking “Vegan: High Protein Vegan Cookbook of Dairy Free Instant Pot Vegan Recipes for Raw Vegans and Vegetarians (Vegan Diet for Gluten-Free, low cholesterol, low carb lifestyle Weight Loss 1)” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Do you want to become vegan but concerned about a diet with lack of protein? Are you just looking for vegan protein sources?
Then, read below:

The vegan diet is easily one of the healthiest diets in the world and for good reason. Not only does it help in cutting down on the existing fat in your body but also enhances your disease fighting capacity. It is designed to provid
Published September 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Vegan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vegan

Teddy
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This vegan cookbook is small in size at only 99 pages but big on taste and inventive recipes. It doesn’t include much information about veganism for those new to it however; they include a link to a free ebook titled ‘Vegan Living’. The author claims that it provides all the benefits of going vegan and challenges involved.

Vegan: High Protein Cookbook is broken into the following recipe types:

Appetizers
Main Courses
Side Dishes
Deserts

Many of the recipes incl
Trisha Smith
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had gastric bypass about 15 years ago. One of the things they emphasized was to eat protein first. When I was feeling sluggish and shakey, it was because I had low protein intake and needed more. I learned to eat high protein meals and snacks and have done that ever since.

Having now collected many other vegan cookbooks from Kuma, when I saw this book with high protein recipes I knew it was a must have, and even more "must have" than the other books I had said the same thing about. I didn't ca
✨$10 OFF✨ Health Products coupon code: AAEQCT ✌☺
It's a very practical cookbook to accomplish delicious and protein-rich vegan meals. It doesn't go into details of veganism but offers a link to a free e-book that contains useful information for people new to the vegan diet and lifestyle.

The recipes in this cookbook are carefully crafted to ensure high protein content. I can attest that all recipes I tried are very filling, yummy, and easy to prepare. One of my favorite recipes is "Eggplant & Mushrooms in Peanut Sauce". This recipe asks for
Lenore Wolfe
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book of Vegan recipes!

Want to go vegan, but worried you won't know how to get enough protein? This books for you. It's chuck full of wonderful protein rich recipes!
suzybel57hotmail.ca