Start by marking “Children's book: The journey to China: Explore the world and meet new friends with new adventures and secret movies (The BuggeesBunch Book 2)” as Want to Read:

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
We are so happy to have you with us on our second book that takes us together with the BuggeesBunch to marvellous China.

Together with our new friend, Bon-Ton the Panda bear we'll explore China's most beautiful places, we'll see new faces, learn a lot, and have tons of fun.

As in our first book "Let's go Buggees" you will find secret links, click once and you will be up

Published September 13th 2016 by Simple Story

To ask other readers questions about Children's book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Children's book

Sheila
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When three ladybugs flying a paper lantern find themselves in China, Nava Almog’s simply rhyming story lands them in a zoo, where they ponder different animals, inviting small readers to reply. Who lives in the purple house? What looks like a bear but is colored black and white? The story moves on the other fascinating Chinese locations, adding a touch of Chinese language and culture on the way, with informative cartoon video (accessed through the magic red buttons), and clues to be found, all a ...more
Píaras Cíonnaoíth
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an exciting Multi-Media book for kids. It’s more than just your standard story. The interactive features of this book are wonderfully done and you can tell that there was a lot of work involved in producing this amazing book. There’s also a nice free gift offered that will keep kids engaged with what they love doing best...coloring in pictures!

So, here we are again with this second book in the Buggees Bunch series. This time the journey takes us to China. The first book is the introducti
Louanne