Start by marking “A Kiss Under The Christmas Lights” as Want to Read:
A Kiss Under The Christmas Lights

Read Book

A Kiss Under The Christmas Lights

With Christmas just a few weeks away, Gia San Valentino, the baby in her large, loud, and loving Italian family, yearns for a life and home of her own with a husband and bambini she can love and spoil. The single scene doesn’t interest her, and the men her well-meaning family introduce her to aren’t exactly the happily-ever-after kind.
Tim Santini believes he’s finally foun
Published November 30th 2016 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss Under The Christmas Lights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss Under The Christmas Lights

Tena Stetler
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again the San Valentino family is making me laugh out loud at their antics. From holiday festivals, funerals, church attendance and exploding diapers this is an entertaining novella. Gia is the youngest of a large, loud Italian family. She is trying to study for and pass her CPA tests, while helping out at the holiday festival.

She yearns for a husband and babies of her own. Yet the meddling, well-meaning relatives arranged dates do nothing for her love life. The man she is attracted to cau
Jean
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading,just wish it was a little longer..The enjoy the family relationships, and the humor. I would recommend this book..

I enjoyed the book, just wish it was a little longer. I like the family relationships and humor. I would recommend this book..
zeroizme
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a signed final copy of A Kiss Under The Christmas Lights through a Goodreads giveaway and extend my gratitude for the opportunity to read and review such a charming, hilarious Christmas romance.

This book is written with such incredible voice and attention to detail that it immerses readers into the story right alongside the protagonist, Gia, and allows them to partake in the rich Italian cultural heritage that envelopes her everyday life. Tips on "How To Be A Good Italian", descripti
Joy
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaway-wins
The story is about a good Italian Catholic girl who is falling in love but is surprised to find out who he is. Very funny light hearted story. (I won this in a goodreads give away and would like to say thank you to the sender for the cool wooden box that looks like the book .The cute note cards.The calendar, recipe cards and the bookmarks Merry Christmas and thank you so much)
Donna Simonetta
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a Christmas romance, and this one was really fun! It brought to mind the movie "Moonstruck". So many Christmas romances are set in the country, so it was a fun twist to have this one set in NYC, in a big Italian-american family. Peggy Jaeger is fast-becoming one of my go-to authors! Her books all have humor, heart, sexiness...really enjoyable reads!
Judith Sterling
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun holiday romance! I really enjoyed spending time with the San Valentino family, who brought back great memories of a large, Catholic, Italian-American family I knew while growing up. Gia San Valentino and Tim Santini are perfectly matched in every way. If you're looking for a quick, enjoyable read laced with lots of humor, this is it.
Kay Harris
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Peggy Jaeger writes the San Valentino family with such loving mirth it had me laughing aloud throughout the story. Gia and Tim both captured my heart, but it was the incredible sexual tension between them that really had me fanning myself and crying Mi Dio!

This is a highly entertaining holiday romp and I most definitely recommend it!
Sabrina Fish
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE Gia and her hilarious family!

Such a great story! After reading it, I feel like I’ve always known Gia and her crazy Italian Family. The author knows how to make the reader feel like they are part of the family. So good.
Gina
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this is one of my favorite books by Peggy Jaeger to date. It combines Peggy's humor with lots of adventure. Love Love Love this.
Ruby Scalera
Peggy does it again in this delightful Christmas short! I love the Italian family and Gia is a great character! Give me a Santini any day!
Kathryn Hills
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of A Kiss Under the Christmas Lights by Peggy Jaeger in exchange for an honest opinion and review. Here are my thoughts…

It’s the perfect time of year to enjoy a sweet, short-contemporary romance. We’re in the thick of the holidays now, and that typically means *gasp* FAMILY! In A Kiss Under the Christmas Lights you’ll experience what it’s like to be part of a big, loud, loving Italian family when life throws flaming-hot meatballs at a good Catholic bambina.

Meet Gia San Valentin
Katie O'Sullivan
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore Peggy Jaeger's Valentine novella about Chloe San Valentino and her large, meddling Italian family, so when I found out there was a Christmas story about Chloe's younger sister Gia, I snatched up a Kindle version to sweeten my holiday season.

Gia San Valentino is the baby of the family, a good Italian girl in her early twenties still living at home with her overprotective family. In the lead up to the holidays she's crazy busy with studying for her CPA exams while helping care f
Iris Chacon
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Readers from 10 to 100 yrs. old
Recommended to Iris by: NetGalley
(An electronic copy of the book was given to the reviewer in exchange for an honest, objective review.)

This delightful novel does for Christmas what Nia Vardalos did for Big Fat Greek Weddings. In this case, the loud, large family is Italian and staunchly Catholic. With a million close relatives watching her every move, both socially and professionally, Gia San Valentino is still living in her parents' house in her mid-twenties. She is dutifully helping her mother and incorrigible aunts with the
Angela Hayes
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
How to be a good Italian

Lesson One- Always buy a Peggy Jaeger book

A humorous, heartwarming love story, A Kiss Under the Christmas Lights, reintroduces us to the loving, loud, and well fed San Valentino family we fell in love with in Mrs. Jaeger’s Valentine’s novella, 3 Wishes.

This time it’s Gia’s turn to fall in love. Enter newcomer Tim Santini and the sparks fly from the beginning. A master at building the sexual tension between her characters, A Kiss Under the Christmas Lights is certain to b
Neil
Dec 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

This is a light hearted short Christmas Romance.
Well worth a quick read.
Jennifer Craig
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A super-fun read that you can read in one quick setting.
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Set to take the CPA exams and start her career, Gia San Valentino is thrown for a loop when she finds herself instantly attracted to and completely taken with the wrong man. Unable to shake her feelings, Gia is emotionally torn because of an unknown, yet simple misunderstanding. Constantly surrounded by her family, Gia is worried the horrible truth will soon come out.

A Kiss Under the Christmas Lights is a delightful holiday novella centered on a large Italian family and its traditions. I thorou
Avid
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my fair and honest review.
This books is a quick, enjoyable, clean book. The book does spend as much or more time on heroine Gia's Italian family as it does on the romance.

Gia meets a gorgeous man named Tim at while helping set up things at her church's fundraiser festival. She erronously thinks he is the no yet ordained priest training at her church. She is confused about why she is not attracted to him when he's in his priest clothes and why
Victoria Robinson
Feb 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Couldn't really get with this book I love , love stories but this one just didn't do it for me
poppy
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
A super little read a great book for the Christmas period.I really enjoyed this and liked Tim and Gia a fun little read that you wont want to put down recommend.
Sonia
Dec 11, 2018
Peggy Jaeger
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mona Sedrak
Apr 11, 2017
Larry Stevenson
Feb 14, 2017
Peggy Jaeger
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Velvet
rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2017
Cathleen Parker
Apr 01, 2017
Finalist!!! 1 1 Feb 23, 2017 11:44AM

• Unfettered (Overwatch, #1)
  • Hold Her Again
  • A New York Christmas Fairy Tale
  • Fire on the Ice (Snow & Ice Games, #4)
  • Chase Me (The Holmes Brothers Book 4)
  • Going All In (Heat Wave,  #4)
  • Love Built to Last (Fireflies #1)
  • Going Under (Falling Under, #1)
  • Beneath a Trojan Moon (The Phoenix Adventures #3.5)
  • Misconduct (Birmingham Rebels, #4)
  • Beg for It
  • The Most Wanted (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers #4)
  • What a Woman Wants (Manley Maids, #1)
  • The Kraken King and the Iron Heart (Iron Seas, #4.5; Kraken King, #5)
  • Licks (One Wild Wish, #3)
  • Somehow, Some Way (Billionaire Builders #2.5; 1001 Dark Nights #60)
Peggy Jaeger is the award winning author of the popular WIll Cook For Love series which includes Cooking With Kandy, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... and A Match Made in Heaven Series, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Peggy is a contemporary romance writer who writes #RomComs about #strong women, the families who support them, and the men who can’t live without them.

#Family and #foo