Start by marking “Love Under the Harvest Moon (A Sweet Romance Anthology)” as Want to Read:
Love Under the Harvest Moon (A Sweet Romance Anthology)

Love Under the Harvest Moon (A Sweet Romance Anthology)

4.8  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Grab a cozy blanket and some hot cider, and curl up with five enchanting, seasonally themed tales highlighting the sweet side of harvest time romance.

Stories by:

Nemma Wollenfang
T.E. Hodden
Patricia Crisafulli
Laura Lamoreaux and T.L.French
Claire Davon
Published November 14th 2016 by Roane Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Under the Harvest Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Under the Harvest Moon

Sharon Hughson
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Amidst Strawberry Fields
I enjoyed this YA story. At first, I was thrown off because there was talk of a farm but the first sentence has a Ferrari pulling up to the school parking lot. What?
Eventually, I settled into the rhythm of the story. Beth was more mature than your average teenager. Maybe because of all the responsibilities she had at the farm.
This is a story about race relations, prejudice and even racial profiling. Not that any of those terms were used. But the gypsies aren’t welcome at
Tom
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
For the sake of clarity, I am obviously only reviewing the other stories in this collection, and not my own contribution. (And boy do these stories put mine to shame).

Amidst Strawberry Fields is a touching Y/A story that perfectly captures the powerful brew of conflict and emotion swept along in young love, the best and the worse, all at once. It is colourful, with likable characters.

A Harvest Homecoming is the hardest sell for me. I don't get on with the "bad boy" comes to town genre. So it ha
Nemma Wollenfang
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As the author of Amidst the Strawberry Fields, I’ll be reviewing the other stories which appear in this anthology and not my own. I found the whole selection to be sweet and heart-warming, with each tale having some new and fresh to add. My favourite of the group has to Autumn Leaves. This touching tale had me captivated, with poetic prose and strong characters. A definite 5-star read. They’re all relatively short too, so easy to read if you have little time. With Love Under the Harvest Moon you ...more
Tici
Naomi
Nov 06, 2016
Kira Gold
Jan 16, 2017
MSc postgrad. Prize-winning steampunk short story writer. Shortlisted in five international novel awards for unpublished books. Won one! (editing).
More about Nemma Wollenfang