Start by marking “Roman's Vengeance (His Fallen Angel #2)” as Want to Read:
Roman's Vengeance (His Fallen Angel #2)

Roman's Vengeance

(His Fallen Angel #2)

Continued unrest with the Fallen means that The Elders and New Angels can never let their guard down. The Fallen are up to something bigger than they were led to believe.

Roman and Alexander’s bond has grown, but that bond is threatened by Roman’s duties as an Elder. Each time Roman is called away, Alexander experiences nightmares that seem more a reality than just a drea
Published September 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Roman's Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roman's Vengeance

Faye Kennedy
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow Good vs Evil.. Who wins. Loved It.
Wow I loved this story for Roman and Alexander as their love continues to grow. Alexander's character comes across as sweet and innocent but when he feels something he gets riled up especially as he stands up to Roman thinking of him as weak. The story continues after Roman gets his Elder status back which means he leaves Alexander feeling lonely when he's gone. Alexander suffers bad recurring dreams that has him worn down about Corvin and Roman. Roman make
Greta Green
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
Grein Murray writes another great love story. Roman's Vengeance is book 2. Roman and Alexander fell in love and in this book their love continues to grow. The strong emotions they have for each other are stronger as their love grows.

My favorite part was the romantic HEA. This book was very entertaining and you learn what makes each character feels. It’s very emotional and you will love this book if you want to read about romance.

I recommend this book if you to feel the characters you are readi
Debbie Bookers
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

I just love the love that Roman & Alexander share with each other. Roman is a bit protective over Alexander and Alexander is experiencing jealousy over a fallen angel because of dreams.
The war among the Elders and new angels are about to start with the fallen angels and everyone is preparing. Alexander is so loving and pure, so much so, he is devastated when he learns that some his friends have fallen.
There are some secrets finally revealed, new love starting and some exciting th
booklover
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
*Copy received for honest review*
As much as i enjoyed this i would have loved to see more action and fighting between the Fallen and New angels. Roman and Alexander are still a super sweet and lovey dovey as well as still trying to look after each other. I do hope that if we get more books in this series the action and angst increases as it seriously has the potential to be an amazing story.
Kathy Morris
Feb 24, 2018
Neko
Oct 21, 2018
About me:
When I'm not writing I like going to concerts. Music is a big part of my life, I've played bass guitar since I was a teen. I love nature and enjoy hiking and working with causes that help protect our planet and wild animals.

I have loved books all of my life and have always enjoyed escaping the ordinary world by getting lost in a good book. I read a lot of different genres of books but

His Fallen Angel (3 books)
  • His Fallen Angel (His Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Rescuing Alexander (His Fallen Angel #3)