Jump to ratings and reviews

Gun Moll #2

Gangster Moll

As a newly Made Capo in the Pivetti Crime Family, all eyes are on James “Mac” Maccari, and not for a particularly good reason. The way to his new position in the family was paved with blood, and that left some all too suspicious of where—or who—he might be going after next. Mac isn’t interested in playing to the politics of other Made men or Cosa Nostra. His only goal is to keep his promise and be waiting for his gun moll when she’s finally released from prison.

Until all hell breaks loose … again.

Fresh off her six month sentence, Melina Morgan is all too ready to get back to life, and Mac. The mafia life has been one learning curve after another, but with Mac at her side, there’s nothing that they can throw at her that she can’t handle. Even with a ring on her finger, and a new last name to go with it, Melina won’t be domesticated. But with a man like Mac, he wasn’t exactly looking for that kind of a woman, anyway.

Sometimes, wedding bells bring bloodstains …

When directed attacks start to happen, taking the lives of some of the highest Made men in the Pivetti family, distrust and unrest begins to breed throughout the ranks. Someone is making a move on the boss’s seat, and it seems far too easy to put the blame at Mac’s feet when every single attack is somehow connected to him. All over again, Mac and Melina find they’re fighting an uphill battle to keep each other safe and survive.

But this time, they might not be fighting alone …

259 pages, Kindle Edition

First published November 14, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Bethany-Kris

105 books4,131 followers
The author of too many novels to count, Bethany-Kris is a Canadian, lover of much, and mother to four sons, a glaring of cats, and a pack of dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, a snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a spouse calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
15 (3%)
1 star
11 (2%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 83 reviews
Profile Image for Natalie  ~ The Biblioholic.
2,472 reviews1,204 followers
November 15, 2016
There was a lot of this:

Some of this:

Some of that:

And some more of this:

What every good mafia romance novel should have!!

A lot of drama, intrigue, violence, action and suspense was going on in this book. Mac and Melina were still very much in love, so don't worry. Unfortunately, someone was stirring the sh!t within the Family and everyone's lives were in danger.

Again, my fave character was Mac. It was thrilling to see him really become top Capo. These authors made this character so fcking sexy, it was unreal. He was cold and letal when necessary. But his huge heart was hard to hide when reading every scene involving him and Melina. He was such a sap even if he was just thinking about her lol.

Okay, so that ending BETTER NOT be the end because Mac and Melina's story cannot be done. There is way too much unfinished business. I hope there is a book 3 and that it centers around this couple. I don't care about anyone else. Well, maybe Enric. He seems to have some depth. Whatever, I NEED more Mac!!

An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review
Profile Image for Snow.
2,188 reviews631 followers
November 9, 2016

4 "She's not like every other woman" stars

The second installment continues right where the Gun moll ended – with Melina behind bars, serving a six months sentence. When she comes out the uncertainty of her future with Mac lasts only for a split of a moment cause Mac is right there standing beside her, coming for her to be by his side again.

As they are rolling into the new roles, especially for Mac, now being a capo for the Pivetti crime family, Melina feels the need to upheave the appearence…she wants to be useful, she want to make a difference in this new life of hers/theirs.
That's all I want to be. An enhancement to Mac, not a detriment.

With the new position in rank, Mac also inherited new duties, responsibilities and jobs, one of which Melina had an idea for its improvement in business prosperity. She took upon her new role perfectly as she was meant to.
She's not like every other woman. She's a hellion, through and through. A good ol' gangster's moll.

But not all is bright and shiny in the new lives they worked out for themselves, their future is on the line, their lives at stake as the mafia men of higher ranks start to fall down and no evident suspect is in sight.

It all appears to be connected to Mac and Melina and they are on unstable ground once again…but now there's a whole lot more at stake…
For the first time in her life she had someone to protect, whose very existence depended on her. It was a heavy burden to bear

And she would stop at nothing to keep them all safe, just as Mac would…as long as they stand together

photo tumblr_n0l3bxpo4G1qefrmxo1_400_zpsa3ozfbbd.jpg

And when the final realization of betrayal closer to Mac's home hit, all things unravel into the fight of their lives, and Mac will do the deed necessary to make it right again…
But La famiglia is at war, there's a rat amongst them and it's bad, it's very bad…
for every. single. one.
“But who else could it be, Mac?“
„I don't know, doll, but I mean to find out.“

and it's only the beginning...

This was another exciting action gangsta drama in Bethany-Kris' well known manner that will surely find its own way to old and new readers, leaving us with more questions and anticipation for finding the answers in the next installment.

photo IMG_3173_zpserfdzm2a.jpg
Profile Image for Deborah.
3,287 reviews429 followers
November 16, 2016

4.5*

I really enjoyed 'Gun Moll' and so the wait for this book wasn't easy even though it was only a few days. I know laugh away but it felt like ages.
'Gangster Moll' picks up a few months after 'Gun Moll' with Melina in prison reaching the end of her sentence. Now Melina is a strong, intelligent and confident woman and has remained so while inside but for nearly six months she's had no contact with Mac, not a visit, letter or anything. She knows it's not his fault, she knows enough about Cosa Nostra to understand why Mac had stayed away. As a newly minted Capo of the Pivetti crime family, it wouldn’t look good for Mac to be putting money on her commissary account, much less coming to see her on visitation days. After all she isn't his wife but it hurts and she's not sure what to expect when she gets out but all her fears evaporate as soon as she's near Mac and now they're both ready to get on with their lives.
Someone however has other ideas and it soon becomes apparent that it's one of their own. The Pivetti family has a rat and the distrust and unease starts to crumble the bonds of family which have built up over the years.
That's all you're getting from me I don't want to spoil this book for you.
I throughly enjoyed this read and the characters especially Enric and now I'm just left waiting for the next one and I know the wait will be longer this time.
Profile Image for S.M. West.
Author 31 books1,050 followers
November 10, 2016
This picks up right where book 1 left off with Mac and Melina apart due to dangerous circumstance. These two eventually reunite and while a lot has changed, their love for each other hasn't.

Melina is one fiesty, smart and sexy heroine. Despite what she has been through, she hasn't lost her fire. And Mac, he is as sexy and hot as ever. As they plan their future together, their path is fraught with hidden dangers and unforeseen agendas. It seems that wherever these two go, trouble seems to follow.

This second installment was a fast and steady read. Like the first, it does end at a high point that has you wanting to know more. I'm looking forward to the final chapter of the story of Mac, the gangster, and his gun moll.

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

For more reviews and blog posts.

description
Profile Image for Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁.
573 reviews332 followers
June 16, 2017
***** 3.5 Stars *****

I'm a big fan of these writers, but this sequel wasn't a 5 star book for me. The pace of the story was a little slow in the first half. Mac also spoils Melina rotten... to the point were it just felt like a billionaire novel.

I did love the new characters added to this book, and I grew attached to some of them. The plot also thickens because the organization has a rat. I look forward to see what happens next.

description description description

Profile Image for Julia.
235 reviews23 followers
November 6, 2016
5 mega - doll - stars

They were separated. They survived.
They got together. They had happily ever after in front of them.
Till they didn't anymore...

" For someone who'd vowed never to fall in love, she'd fallen and fallen hard."

Gangster Moll by Bethany-Kris and Erin Ashley Tanner is the second book in Gun Moll Trilogy . Though the books can be read seperately, I strongly advise to read them in the following order, as they follow the same couple and the events are connected:

Book One - Gun Moll
Book Two - Gangster Moll
Book Three - TBA

Gangster Moll continues the story of Mac and Melina. Having spent some time in jail, Melina is back and life looks goof for them. They are together and they are blissfully happy. Unitl one day all is turned upside down and their future is not so bright anymore.
Lies, Betrayal, A lot of action - all this combined together created a perfect book. It was such an emotional roller coaster for me - I cried, I shouted, I screamed at my kindle but at the same time I loved and lived together with main characters.

Mac is finally a Capo and appearance is more than important now. But for Melina he is ready to ake the world apart. I admired his loyalty and his love to Mel. He is stubborn and arrogant but at the same time so tender and caring. A perfect Italian mobster. And all their scenes were just so hot!

" She was just as tough as him.
Just as f***ing capable.
Just as dangerous. "

Melina didn't disappoint this time. Determined and stubborn she won't stay at home. And I loved it - she can stand her ground and she will never be a meek mouse. She knows what she wants and she knows how to combine her family life and business.

As usual this book was a masterpiece to me. I was desperate for a good read and once again Bethany didn't disappoint me. Her books never do!
For all mob and mafia fans this book is a must read!

*** ARC was provided to me by the author Bethany-Kris in exchange for an honest review***
Profile Image for Amanda.
1,361 reviews309 followers
November 17, 2016
I rated Book 1 Gun Moll 5 stars, but this sequel doesn't really work for me. I'm disappointed that both Mac and Melina seems to undergo a personality transplant. Mac used to be cocky and talked too much. Melina is equally kickass and a ball buster. She used to sneer at men and eat them for lunch and then dinner too. You might want to chalk it up to character development, but I don't enjoy seeing Mac being all stoic (I love my stoic hero, but Mac is Mac, he is suppose to be goofy) and the only thing he seems to communicate to Melina is 'I love you' and other things that a doting mafia husband will say. Meanwhile, Melina turned into a typical mafia wife without much contribution to the action. Bottom line is, they both become the stereotypical mafia couple that I'd read too much about.

I still love them both though, and I always enjoy reading about couple life beyond the 'I love you' declaration. And I enjoy reading sex. In Gangster Moll, I feel that the authors didn't do enough on the sex department. There are some scenes, but nowhere near my expectation. I have big complaints especially in the first half of the book. Melina went to prison for about 6 months. Is not unnatural for me to be anticipating the reunion sex. So for me to find out that they spent more page time having lunch with Mac's mother and then dinner with Mac's boss on her release day than they spent on the reunion sex, just baffled me. When the sex finally happened, is also isn't anything to shout about. Don't even get me started with the wedding night. Urg! Fade to black?! Kill me, please.

I read about a dozen of Bethany-Kris book and most of time, I love them. But this just isn't working. I hope the magic return for the 3rd book. I still do highly recommend reader to read Gun Moll. Love that book.
Profile Image for Ari Reavis.
Author 16 books147 followers
March 26, 2017
Another great read in this series. This one really cranked up the drama and mystery. And, of course, the romance was swoon worthy.

I fell even more in love with Mac in this book. He put a beautiful ring on Melina's finger and treated her like the queen she is. He provided everything she needed and wanted before she even asked for it.

photo 16825498_zpsix7bgedv.gif

But Mac, the Capo, was not playing no games. He ran a tight ship, even though the other Capos had it out for him. I'm just like, "Why is everyone trying to gang up on him?" He minded his business and paid his dues (literally).
 photo start_zpsfjjp06wi.gif

Melina was as much a boss as ever, but showed more of her soft side in this book. She used her business mind and savvy to take one of Mac's new businesses and make it a success.
 photo Fierce_boom_nene_zpsvkwqvavo.gif

I loved reading about her gaining a place in Mac's family and finding happiness with them. The women in the 'family' weren't very accepted of her, with the exception of Neeya, who I absolutely loved in this book, just like the last. She gives some damn good advice.

Now to the drama.... Someone was trying to pin a whole lot on Mac and trying to make Luca, the Boss, lose all trust in him. It was so messed up because you know how hard Mac worked to get out from under his drunk of a father's shadow and prove his loyalty. So you're trying to figure out who's behind the murders and who to trust. And wondering will Mac truly be able to protect Melina and himself?
 photo you-cannot-trust-anybody-ever_zpsccswupai.gif

I loved this. I can't remember the last time I read a book so fast. Cannot wait for book 3.
Profile Image for Tzelina.
502 reviews121 followers
January 2, 2019
OMG...... Sooooo Good!! I loved it so much!!! Amazing plot!!! So much happens!! Another read of Bethany's Kris that kept me on my toes!!!!! Definitely a must read series!!
Profile Image for Maria11.
1,825 reviews36 followers
December 12, 2017
Rollercoaster continues

Darn, let me take a breath! There is so much going on. So much happened yet there is much more to go.

Great second part. Lots of enemies out and about. I have suspicions of people. Have to see how it all plays out and hopefully with Mac and Melina on top!

On to the next!
Profile Image for Roisin.
96 reviews27 followers
November 8, 2016
Ahhh I just love Melina & Mac !!!!!!

description

They're beautiful together and such a refreshing couple when compared to the usual mafia princes & principessas. They've worked for everything they have and they freakin' deserve it.

description

My favourite bad ass Melina has not been softened by Mac and he respects her for it too. These two are definitely not your typical mobster couple and I love them more for it!

The two authors worked together seamlessly, you really couldn't tell who had written what, which is ideal obviously!

Once again Bethany (and Erin) has delivered the goods. I love love loved this and cannot wait to see how Melina & Mac continue their story.

**ARC provided (all sexy mafioso thoughts my own)
Profile Image for Expresso.
854 reviews132 followers
November 14, 2016
What in tarnation is it with dysfunctional parents? I mean really....it's almost as if that one crazy parent has exhausted that one brain cell and go bat shit crazy! Ok lemme "moonwalk" to the beginning.....

First. GM2 resumes beautifully where book 1 ended, Melina serving time in jail for protecting Mac. No spoilers! I promise! Things really heat up between Mac and his doll in book 2. From one extreme to the next, someone drastically interferes with their HEA! What purpose and to what extreme? Read and find out. Be sure to keep a stress ball handy or if you drink, some wine or Jack! The extreme, right?

This story has enough "whodunnits" for a Netfix series! It's crazy the extremes the characters go to for power and attention! I absolutely love this story! It's a fabulous follow up to book 1. The continuation is seamless, the scenes flow like a river of Godiva chocolate, and the characters are as real as life!

Kudos to Bethany-Kris and Erin! Fabulous job and fabulous ending! Very well written and plenty of room for interpretation and not irritation!

Five stars!
Profile Image for Forever_meme.
166 reviews15 followers
5 GANGSTER STARS!!!

*Arc provided in exchange for a honest review from authors*

This is book 2 in Mac and Melina's story.

Mac is a made man now in the Pivetti crime family and has been keeping himself busy with business until Melina comes home and that day has finally come.

Once Mac picks her up from those prison gates it's like there has not been a moment missed between them.

With Melina back at his side Mac is ready to take the next step in their future together, but somebody has a different plan in store for the two of them.

With bullets flying and bombs blasting and men from the Pivetti crime family dying its over shadowing Mac and Melina at every turn and all eyes are on them.

Someone is out to get them and they won't stop until they do, but this Gun Moll and Gangster Moll have different plans nothing is going going to tear them apart this time because there is too much at stake.

They can trust no one but eachother, loyalty and trust is a thing of the past

Profile Image for Harim.
1,081 reviews72 followers
November 10, 2016
ARC received in exchange for honest review!
love to BK!

Not bad,actually..
Not bad at all!

I absolutely fell in love with the characters in the first book and then this starts where the first one left off..

Mac getting Melina back and all..

That one single event was what I had been anticipating for a long time..

After that..well..

But its typical BK which means she always always keeps surprise in store!

For more rants,reveals,blitz & giveaways check out
$_32_20160812140950347.jpg
Profile Image for Keya.
444 reviews21 followers
November 14, 2016
There's a serious rat in the Pivetti Cosa Nostra. And I actually have no clue who it could be. I thought it was this one specific dude but then it'd be too obvious and I know both of these authors are anything but predictable with this story..

Gangster Moll had a very steady build up of tension and mystery keeping you engaged and desperately wanting to know what's going on. Like Mac and Melina, we readers are on the exact same ride as them as we try to figure out who to trust and who not to trust. The story picks up 6 months later: Melina just completed her prison sentence and has no clue what's waiting for her on the outside. Throughout this installment Mac and Melina are embarking on a new chapter in their lives and we get to experience that with them as well as trying to find out what on earth is going on within the Cosa Nostra. The first book gave us a sense of the characters within the story. This book felt like it was setting up the relationships and the foundation to the real deal that we'll be privy to in the next book which I am so excited for.

Mac and Melina had a very solid relationship in this. I loved the way they were so in sync with each other and understood each other. They knew when to intervene and when not to. I adored Mac Maccari! Not only is he a loyal guy but he's sweet, caring, funny, charming, a badass and a smartass with a Stella personality! I LOVED him! And Melina - my girl Melina - I freaking loved everything about her. Stubborn yet fierce, smart, loyal, witty, funny, caring. A Badass! I loved how Mac never tried to tame Melina but let her be and vice versa. They both know the type of person the other is and they accept each other fiercely and loyally.

Also honorary mention to Enric. I loved him. A lot. There's something very interesting about him and I freakin' hope we get a lot more of him in the next book! (PLEASE! I WANT SOME VANESSA AND ENRIC MOMENTS: THE WHOLE I HATE HIM/HER BUSINESS IS MY FAVORITE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP).

Profile Image for Janee.
2,471 reviews11 followers
November 8, 2016
ARC from author

Another installment of this series. I had trouble getting into this book in the beginning. I couldn't remember the last book. Slowly it came back to me and didn't want to put the book down. Melina and Mac are back together and thing are getting more intense with the family.

Mac is running around trying figure out who is kill some of the top made men. While Melina is trying to fit into her new life.
Profile Image for A Klue.
1,497 reviews298 followers
November 15, 2016
Well, my fellow mafia romance book loving friends, I’ve mulled over my reluctance and regret long enough. It is now time to bite the bullet and admit Gangster Moll wasn’t quite what I expected. Though I am a “HUGE” fan of Bethany-Kris, the writing here did not seem as engaging as her other mafia series. I felt a lot was said without getting a lot said. Meaning, there was a lot of inner dialog, conversations, and waiting around for the predictable culprit/slow building showdown to be revealed, but by 50% not a lot had happened. At 65%, I realized I wasn’t completely sure I would be finishing it. I ended up fast-forwarding to near the end where the explosive action drama I held out for finally happened. In that part, I was not disappointed. On a positive note, at least the main couple were finally reunited and spent quite a bit of time together. It was fantastic to see their love triumph over everything else.

Melina came across as sassy as ever, even mouthy at times, but didn’t seem to live up to the title’s name like she did in book 1. The whole taking over and revamping one of Mac’s questionable businesses, for me, cheapened her character and seemed unlikely. After all, would she really be so gung ho on taking on such an endeavor considering the risks of landing back in, well, you know where ? Though trying to make it legit, that type of venue of entertainment tends to eventually fall under watchful eyes/scrutiny of legal authorities who would be predisposed to want to go after her again due to her mafia connections.

Despite the frequent use of the word “doll”, which to me made Mac come across as a likeable mafioso Humphrey Bogart, I just felt this book had less class and charisma. It had the components of a good story line, but at times the execution of it missed the mark with me.

Well, you can’t win them all, and I’m certainly not going to dwell on it. I’m ecstatic to see others rate it highly and hope they enjoyed it immensely. Receiving an advanced reader copy from Bethany-Kris in exchange for an unbiased opinion is an honor and privilege I do not take for granted. It pains me to write a review that isn’t a highly rated one, since she is one of my favorite authors. I’ll end this by saying, “Here’s looking at you, kid. May it just be me and not you in finding this one just not as good as I had hoped.”

Title: Gangster Moll, Series: Gun Moll (Book 2), Author: Bethany-Kris, Pages: 251, must read book 1 first, not a stand-alone, no cheating, no OW/OM drama, no love triangle, some mob violence, VERY smexy with lusty language.

Book 1 - Gun Moll, Pages: 331, 5/23/16 (Mac & Melina)
Book 2 - Gangster Moll, Pages: 251, 11/14/16 (Mac & Melina)

(This review is based on free advanced reader copy provided by the author in exchange for an unbiased, fair review. No type of compensation was given to the reviewer. There is no relationship/affiliation between the reviewer and the author/publisher.)

Profile Image for  ♕ Isa_ Books & Tea _.
231 reviews14 followers
May 29, 2018
5 La Cosa Nostra stars

La Cosa Nostra is not only made of loyal and respecful men but also of greedy ones. Fresh out of prison, Melina resume her relationship with Mac and get it even on another level. All seems to be going pretty well when reality finally decides to impede and causes a set of events which brings the Pivetti crime family right down into chaos. Mafia life is known to be unpredictable but it can also be deadly when an unknown enemy is targeting you. Suspicion arises, why are the attacks so close to home, how is it linked to Mac and who is really behind it?

Mac "James" Maccari
Capo
Quick witted
Loyal and a true family man
Dark and Deadly

Deadly
Seductive
Independent
description

Mac and Melina were a force to be reckoned. They were both strong characters apart but together they were cataclismic. They were a modernized version of Bonnie and Clyde.They were off the charts hot in the sack and they deffinitely got you melting with their dirty talks and sexy banters. You'll fall ridiculously fast in love with them. Their relationship was so realistic,so romantic and finaly so hot.Mac and Melina are definitely one of the best couples I've read about. They were not only a couple but also a team.
description

This is now my second time reading this book and I love it even more than the first time but then I'm not surprised,I expected nothing less from Bethany-kris. I've said and I'll always say she is a Mafia queen
description
Profile Image for Tanaka The Bibliophile.
896 reviews7 followers
November 12, 2016
Wow, what a ride. Gangster Moll was totally an epic story. I mean this book had everything you could want in a mob story. Abundance of roller coaster drama and high action that had your head spinning. My head was definitely spinning but in a good way. Gangster Moll definitely exceeded my expectation and I was so blown away by it. Wow. Gangster Moll told a fast pacing story of love, survival, action and loyalty, not only as a couple but also as part of the mob.

Gangster Moll is the continuation of Gun Moll, the first book in the Gun Moll series. It follows the story of Melina and Mac as they navigate their lives in Cosa Nostra. I loved reading Gangster Moll. Damn, It was like I was watching my favourite drama movie. I was so pulled to the story that the story itself etched itself to my heart and soul. There was so much dream that had me reeling and causing a ripple effect. It was so exhilarating. I love a book with a huge dose of action that had my heart pounding and Gangster Moll brought out the action. The whole book was like a Telemundo story but an amazing one. Huge amounts drama, huge amounts of sensuality and passion that you are practically swimming in it and a back story that had mystery and suspense to give an edge without confusing me. I love that the authors each up the ante with the story. They definitely outdid themselves.

Melina and Mac are like the perfect couple. Their chemistry so believable but also it has trust and loyalty in it. I just love reading about them. Their POVs just give a unique dynamic and lets you get to know more about them. I love Melina. She is so strong, fierce, feisty and just so badass. I love that I always see a vulnerable side to her. She is a survivor and that is why she is one of those heroines that will happily change my sexuality for lol. Mac is so controlled. I love how he stands by for Melina giving her protection even though sometimes she used to taking care of herself. he is possessive and loyal to a T.

Gangster Moll was a phenomenal read. Omg, I loved it so much that I cannot wait for the third book. I know it is going to be one wild ride.

ARC provided by author via IndieSagePR in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Marcella.
860 reviews34 followers
November 13, 2016
*ARC provided by author*

4.5 stars!
Love love loved this! More than the first book? I think yes!
Mac and Melina were so much stronger in this book. I was a little wary of how they'd be after so many months apart but it was like no time passed at all when they reunited.
Mac...dear Lord this man is so impossibly perfect! The way he treats his Mum, his sister and Melina...*swooooon*
He's such a good man!
But despite his good roots he would do anything to protect those he loves.
As the newest and youngest Capo he's looked down on, not taken seriously by the other Capo's even though his crew is the best. That doesn't faze Mac, he just works even harder. But when killings start happening, each one relating back to him and Melina, secrets start, betrayal brews and Cosa Nostra start falling apart.

So much action! Though the culprit was so very obvious.
LOVED ENRIC!!!! I'd honestly love a story on him and Victoria or *Vickie as he calls her. Those two were so fun to read about.

Need the next book ASAP!
Profile Image for Jenni.
73 reviews2 followers
November 15, 2016
Arc received from author for honest review.
I am blessed to have been chosen to review an advanced copy of this book and will hopefully continue to do so in the future. However, if I never receive another arc from this author I will still purchase every book written by Bethany-Kris, whether written solo or in collaboration with another writer. Gangster Moll is a perfect example of why I love her work. The story picks up where Gun Moll leaves off and it is full of action from the first chapter. I actually think I may have liked this book better than the first one in the series. It was jam packed with drama...love, deceit, murder, loyalty...this book had it all. I can't wait to see what happens next. Love this series!
Profile Image for Michaela.
355 reviews7 followers
December 22, 2016
Once again our quintessential love birds have been put through the ringer with these current yet deadly situations. I can hardly get enough of Melina and Mac. Melina being released from her stint in jail, gave a reprieve for both of them and only reaffirming their love before the inevitable wedding bells. The deeper we get into the la familia of Cosa Nostra, the more issues and deadly threats seem to arise. Suspicion and betrayal are running high as Mac does everything within his power to put an end to these new threats. The action packed drama filled second book did nothing to disappoint. It's going to be hard to wait patiently for the next.
Profile Image for Daniela.
933 reviews
January 19, 2019
Well, I thought this would be the end of the series but nooooo........there's more to come! It was really good. It had been a while since I read the first book so it was fun re-familiarizing myself with the characters. Spunky characters and a lot of action. Looking forward to what happens next.

Again, after rereading this I have changed the rating from 4 to 5. There is nothing missing from this story - great characters, great story line and the style of writing I love.
Profile Image for Rithy .
291 reviews7 followers
November 7, 2016
You can't keep a good girl down, but a Mobsters girl? if she goes down she goes down swinging! Love this book!

Full review to come ..
Displaying 1 - 30 of 83 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.