Start by marking “Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)

Lost and Found Sisters

(Wildstone #1)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  4,947 Ratings  ·  882 Reviews
From New York Times bestselling author Jill Shalvis comes her first women's fiction novel—an unforgettable story of friendship, love, family, and sisterhood—perfect for fans of Colleen Hoover, Susan Mallery, and Kristan Higgins.

They say life can change in an instant…

After losing her sister in a devastating car accident, chef Quinn Weller is finally getting her life back on
Published June 20th 2017 by William Morrow Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Lost and Found Sisters, please sign up.
Joy Yes- It's a slight deviation from her romance novels into a more chick-lit like narration. There's still romance in it, though.

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Lost and Found Sisters is book one in the brand new series, Wildstone, by Jill Shalvis. I admit, I am an ardent fan of Jill Shalvis’s books. Every single one just makes the day better. But this book, this book is special. It feels a little different somehow, than some of her previous books. I re-read the blurb and it really says it all. I don’t want to give anything away but will try to give you a few more reasons why you should read this book.

Quinn Wellers is thirty years old, is a sous chef fo
Julie
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis is a 2017 William Morrow Paperbacks publication.

Unforgettable characters, whimsical and enchanting!

Shalvis out did herself with this one. I’ve sampled several of Shalvis’ series, and I always enjoy any book she writes, but sometimes a book comes along that just hits the spot..

Quinn loves L.A., her job as a chef, has loving supportive parents, and a kind of -sort of – boyfriend. But, over the past couple of years, she has only been going through the motion
Stacey is Sassy

I’ll read Women’s Fiction if Jill Shalvis is the author.

When one of your very favourite authors announces she’s going to write something a little different, do you:

A) Bounce up and down and do a fist bump in the air because she is releasing something new?

B) Cry and scream - Why…why…why…would you do this to me? I don’t like change. Why change a good thing? Please tell me the hero doesn’t die/the heroine doesn’t die? It’s not an apocalyptic/time travel/alien invasion story, is it?

-OR-

C) Well, OK.
Claire Robinson
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "We're in it together... Always." Stars!

ITs LIVE!
Amazon US - http://a.co/9WyFOAY
Amazon UK - http://amzn.eu/5clyXl9

A new series by Jill Shalvis always gives me that excited tingle, and the first book in the Wildstone series; Lost and Found Sisters delivered in every way I would expect from this author, and exceptionally well.

Quinn and Mick’s story is quite simply Shalvis, writing at her best, as you would expect you are given lots of little side plots to keep the interest building, with the
Sabrina
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
~NOW LIVE~
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of Women's Fiction and have actually never even wanted to read a book in the genre. But Jill Shalvis is one of my go-to authors and the blurb for Lost and Found Sisters really intrigued me. I'm really happy that I gave this book a chance because I ended up enjoying quite a bit.

This is a story of finding yourself and taking control of your life. I loved all of the characters that we got to meet but I especially have a huge p
Veronica ⭐️
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Quinn denies being in a rut claiming she wants to keep her life simple but by simple she means shutting herself off and building a wall around her heart.
When a chance of love comes her way can Quinn overcome, a stroppy teenager, an ex-boyfriend, an ex-girlfriend, misunderstandings and careers in completely different towns?

This is a story about insurmountable loss, family secrets and second chances. It is humorous at times with a few city girl, country life moments and heartbreaking at others. Sh
Yodamom
5 Stars for for a book that gave me giggles, tingles, wiggles and a big wide smile.
I adored these characters, I want to move them in next door. Quinn, the woman who lost a part of her soul when her sister died, and her past was scrambled. She was so easy to attach to. She was snarky, emotional, warm, giving and stubborn and she cooked, bonus. Mick, strong, tall, dark, sexy, dedicated, kind, giving, and good to his mom. Yums. Tilly, she was the teenager who had life hit her upside the head. This
Dali
A sassy, sexy and touching story about family, friends and love that made me smile from start to finish.

Quinn Weller just turned thirty and aside from the overwhelming emptiness her sister’s loss caused her, she seems to have everything from a loving family, to a great career and a boyfriend who’s just waiting for her to lift the embargo on her heart and feelings. But something is just a bit off and then her entire life is turned on its axis when she’s informed of an inheritance from an unkno
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Lost and Found Sisters
Series: Wildstone #1
Author: Jill Shalvis
Release date: June 20, 2017
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

We've all been in a rut in our lives at one time or another. For that matter, maybe even multiple times. So I think that alone makes Quinn's character instantly relatable and easy to connect to as a reader. Two years ago, she unexpectedly lost her beloved sister Beth in a tragic car accident. But she has a deeper issue than just coasting through lif
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
‘A hint about women,’Mick said to Cliff. ‘Never in the history of all history has telling a woman to calm down ever calmed one down’

Though marketed as woman fiction, this was a pure Jill Shalvis romantic comedy in my eyes. Maybe the sex scenes weren't as graphic as she can write them... Maybe the romance wasn't the main plot of the story? Whatever had this book being labeled Chick Lit or Woman Fiction, it didn't stop me from enjoying it as I would any other book by this
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Jill Shalvis has changed things up slightly with LOST AND FOUND SISTERS. This is her first Women’s Fiction novel. As a fan of Shalvis, I was curious to see how she would tackle this new genre. I think she did a good job, however, I don’t know if I would say this is her best book.

The heroine of this novel is very important. Chef Quinn Weller’s life is completely turned upside down when she unexpectedly learns that she was adopted and her birth mother has left some things for her. At twenty-nine
Geri Reads
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

Admittedly, I was a bit nervous starting this book because this was marketed as Women's Fiction and not romance. And I always get nervous when it's WF because I happen to love my HEA...and well...WF can be downright depressing and drab. But it's Jill Shalvis! I trust her and I wasn't disappointed.

This book rocks!

It was humorous but also poignant, and the characters are flawed but still completely relatable, which is always a plus.

Lost and Found Sisters is a story about Quinn Weller wh
Ana
Jun 02, 2017 marked it as to-read
*Fangirl alert*

Jill Shalvis (author of Simply Irresistible, Head Over Heels) has a new series. Come to me my precious.

photo tenor_zpssvc8aprt.gif

Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

What a wonderful book this turned out to be! Jill Shalvis is quickly becoming one of my favorite contemporary romance authors because her books are consistently good. This book was even better than I could have hoped. I was grabbed by the story right away and it just kept getting better. I ended up reading most of the book in a single day because I just couldn't put it down. It was one of those books that left me with a big grin when
Nicola
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
After devouring several of Jill Shalvis’ books over the past couple of months, I paused my Lucky Harbour binge to acquaint myself with Wildstone, where the quirky residents welcomed me and the romance wooed me.

description If it’s got tires or testicles, it’s gonna give you trouble.”

As I’ve rapidly realised, Jill Shalvis has a gift of creating great stories for characters who have the most perfect of chemistry’s and Quinn’s story sucks you in from the start as she approaches the big 3-0 and is walloped wi
♥Sharon♥

This one ends up on my "I liked it but didn't love it shelf". So many wonderful reviews so I bet it is a case of its me and not the book. 😊

Roxanne
Super cute! I had many laughs while reading this book, especially with the little snippets from Tilly's journal at the beginning of each chapter. I hope the next book features Boomer and Lena, but I will still read it even if it doesn't. Fun times!
Whispering Stories
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quinn Weller is a sous-chef at a trendy restaurant in Los Angeles. Still grieving from the loss of her sister two years ago, Quinn gets visited by a lawyer. He drops a life-changing bombshell on her. What follows is a journey of self-discovery and adventure in the little town of Wildstone. Quinn’s life will never be the same again.

When a lawyer delivers earth shattering news to Quinn, she begins to question her whole life. With a young sister she was unaware of, Quinn has her work cut out gettin
Jacob Proffitt
The most painful part of this story was the romance. I kind of liked the town. And I liked developments between Quinn and her sister (including the woo-woo appearances by the dead sister, Beth). And I particularly liked the frenemy relationship with Lina (who will, no doubt, have a romance of her own later in the series).

The thing with the romance is that both characters have a lot of unearned angst about commitment. Neither has much reason for it; they just don't want to fall in love. Yes, this
Luce
Read #2 July 2018
After this re-read I've decided to change my rating to 5 STARS. I recently finished the sequel Rainy Day Friends and decided to go back and reread this book. I felt I enjoyed it more the second time around. I loved the humor, the tears, the characters - heck even the dog and cat are well written. I love Tink. Anyway, here is more wisdom from teenager Tilly's Journal which heads up each chapter:

"Sometimes my life feels like a test I didn't study for"
"I've learned that you can't m
Susan
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: edelweiss
Lost and Found Sisters

Jill Shalvis

Received from Edelweiss

LOST AND FOUND SISTERS is the first book in the Wildstone series. I am kicking myself after finishing this wonderful story because there are so many more Jill Shalvis stories that I have yet to read. I need to fix that very very soon.

Once I started reading LOST AND FOUND SISTERS I had a very hard time putting it down. Quinn Weller lost her sister in a tragic car accident. She has been going through the motions of life but not really dealin
Sherri Thacker
I really enjoyed this book by Jill Shalvis. It is the first book I've read by her and I really liked all the characters in this story. It was a quick read and I read it in a day. I am already looking forward to her next book coming out in September 2017 called "Chasing Christmas Eve".
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
Cute new Shalvis, with a little more flavoring of Susan Mallery than she usually has. I have been quite enjoying that type of slow-moving, regular-life pacing more as I get older, so I was on board! The intro and the ending was a tad bit weak for Jill Shalvis, but had a strong core.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Shalvis hit it way out of the ballpark with Lost and Found Sisters! What a strong story, with characters who made my heart both swoon and ache.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews

Lost and Found Sisters is a bit different from Shalvis' usual novels, but still has the same feel to it. A deep story, where Quinn, the main character makes several discoveries about herself, which in turn brings her to move out of LA to a small village to try to find her way, while also get
☕ Kimberly
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shalvis is quite the storyteller and I was delighted to find myself quickly drawn into Quinn's story. Quinn's life is about to be altered and it's a good thing too. Since her sister's death, she has just been going through the motions of living. When a lawyer contacts Quinn about a mysterious inheritance it comes with earth-shattering news. She feels betrayed, unsure and overwhelmed.

Blindsided she gets in her car and heads to Wildstone. When she has a panic attack in the beach parking lot a gol
Heidi
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: digital-arc-read
The chapter quotes! I LOVE them, and every one got me to either laugh or think of a moment in my life. These characters dragged me right through the book. Quinn and her sisters, (sigh) I needed to keep reading, punctuated with moments of enjoying her emotional craziness. I'm not going to say much more on that yet, but yes. Go read the book! I loved it. I will definitely look forward to the next book in the series.
Kim
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
This is the first in a new series by Jill Shalvis focused on the small town of Wildstone, California. I am going to try hard not to spoil any of the surprises in the story.

Quinn Weller is an LA girl...she has loving parents, a challenging job, and a good male friend/old flame willing to be more again. But her life is in a rut. She suffered a loss and she basically did not fully recover from her grief. But a visit from someone from Wildstone shocks her when he asks her to come to the tow
Saly
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet and amazing book! Awesome characters, love, family --- loved it!
Kristyn - Reading to Unwind
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book follows Quinn on her road to self-discovery. Quinn lost her sister recently in a car accident and just feels lost in her life. She is going through the motions, but doesn’t seem to be putting much effort past that. One day she gets a surprise visit and finds out about an inheritance in Wildstone. Quinn now needs to figure out what she is going to do with her life.

I loved that the author could put humor into the book while dealing with such a heavy topic of loss. The author did a great
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A tale of two romances that warms the heart

Seeing   Lost and Found Sisters  being labeled as chick-lit/women's fiction (I hate both labels, seriously WTF does those even mean?!) by other reviewers had me scratching my head. Then I thought about the biggest difference between Lost and Found Sisters and other Shalvis titles I've read. The romance between the heroine and hero is not front and center. Don't get me wrong, the romance it totally there, but the romance that develops between the two s

Look for Jill's latest, LOST AND FOUND SISTERS on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's websi

Wildstone (3 books)
  • Rainy Day Friends (Wildstone, #2)
  • The Lemon Sisters (Wildstone, #3)
“Having plans sounds like a good idea - until you have to put on clothes and leave your house.” 6 likes
“If it has tires or testicles, it’s gonna give you trouble.” 6 likes