Start by marking “Land of the Free (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #11)” as Want to Read:
Land of the Free (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #11)

Land of the Free

(Raine Stockton Dog Mystery #11)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  197 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
No one knows the mountains of North Carolina like Raine Stockton and her search and rescue dog, Cisco. When they are called in to search for an elderly man who has wandered away from home it seems like a routine mission, until Raine looks through her binoculars and sees something she wasn’t supposed to see. A dead man is very much alive, a felon is walking around free, and ...more
Published November 12th 2016 by Blue Merle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Land of the Free, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Land of the Free

P Caywood
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love,Love,Love Raine and Cisco!

The only thing I disliked about this book was that it had to end. Ms. Ball needs to crank these out faster. I love Cisco and his curious ways. I love that Miles appreciates her for who she is. I'm so glad that Buck is basically out of her life with a wife of his own to care for. They are best as friends. Melanie and Corny add a lot of flair to the stories and I even enjoy Miles' mothers. Great set of characters.
Kelly
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Meh. Okay. I like this series, mostly, because the dogs are realistic and dog ownership (the necessities of feeding, exercising, etc.) is accurately portrayed. But Raine Stockton comes across too often in this one as annoying and irrational. Also, her love interest, Miles, seems to get richer and richer and less realistic as time goes on.

Side note: I couldn't help but wonder, why no ever worried about Corny's safety. Miles and Raine are being targeted, yet it occurs to no one that Corny being a
Amy
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and am so sad that I just finished the last one that has been written so far.. The characters are so real and feel like people that I know...including the dogs. This will always be one of my favorite series. Well written and great suspense. This is one of the few series that I will keep the entire collection on my bookshelf. and, the covers are always beautiful.
Myereading
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So much more than another dog and dog trainer series

This series is a wonder. The mystery is always interesting, but it’s the relationships that keep me coming back for more. I love the care and concern displayed between the two legged and four legged characters in each one of these stories.
Kim Hammond-beyer
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love this series

Dog trainer and trouble magnet Raine lives in the hills of north Carolina. Fun series. Read in order for best experience.
Mary A
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I hear wedding bells tuning up ...
Sandra
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio, mystery
Great to be back with old friends.
Jewett
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Strong story with a fun ending.
Girlbartending
Aug 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
My Favorite Thus Far

I have enjoyed everything in the series. Fun easy read and this plot just happened to be my favorite. I would recommend to all dog lovers who also enjoy fun mysteries.
Jeanie Jackson
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am a major fan of the Raine Stockton series so it was no surprise to me that I loved it! The characters are already in my heart and Land of the Free maintained the outstanding quality of complex plot and complex characters. Fans of the series, and anyone who loves dogs or mysteries will love the book. Although I believe that most of the books of the series can be read as stand-alone, I recommend that at very least a reader would better appreciate this one more if it is read after Home of the B ...more
ladona byers
Nov 26, 2016
Linda Lynch
Dec 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Raine Stockton Dog Mystery (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Smoky Mountain Tracks (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #1)
  • Rapid Fire (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #2)
  • Gun Shy (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #3)
  • Bone Yard (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #4)
  • Silent Night (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #5)
  • The Dead Season (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #6)
  • High In Trial (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #7)
  • Double Dog Dare (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #8)
  • Home of the Brave (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #9)
  • Dog Days (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #10)