Start by marking “Deep Living: Healing Yourself To Heal The Planet” as Want to Read:
Deep Living:  Healing Yourself To Heal The Planet

Read Book

Deep Living: Healing Yourself To Heal The Planet

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Do you sometimes wonder what the world has come to? Are you interested in finding out how we may have gotten there? Most of all, would you like to know how to fix it, and what you personally can do to create a meaningful and sustainable life?

Deep Living has a lot of answers that Susanne puts into perspective with cultural criticism and plenty of insight, and presents with
Paperback, First Edition, 193 pages
Published March 27th 2017 by Full Court Press

To ask other readers questions about Deep Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Living

Gisela Hausmann
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every day I see a lot of people who should read this book, every day I read about events caused by people who should read it.

Susanne Meyer-Fitzsimmons’ “Deep Living: Healing Yourself To Heal The Planet” is a very clever book.
The author starts her book with an explanation of the word “holistic”:
“... comes from "whole," encompassing the entire spectrum of life, both seen and unseen, physical and spiritual, quantitative and qualitative aspects...”

Of course, most of us know what holistic means but
Bozena Zawisz
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such important topics, beautifully discussed. I am in the process of reading this book and enjoying the learning.
Meredith
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: won-giveaway, health
This book serves as a personal wake up call to evaluate our life choices and how they influence our health. In the first section of the book I was thinking, she's preaching to the choir, as I already believe in the vibratory energy the planet and the vital life force contained in our food. But the more I read, the more I realized that I wasn't really applying my beliefs.

The author offers straight forward logical arguments for a greater farm to table lifestyle and has a response for the excuses t
Susanne Meyer-Fitzsimmons
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommended to Susanne by: https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...
Chronogram Magazine's February '17 book review of DEEP LIVING: "Warwick resident Susanne Meyer-Fitzsimmons's novel combines self with ecosystem. In her holistic guide to living, Fitzsimmons writes on what she calls "fulfilled life in co-creation with harmony and the planet." This text is a helpful ecological approach to broad topics like human diet, spirituality, the body, and health, explored into chapter-long meditations. Fitzsimmons combines multiple schools of thought on the environment and ...more
New Apple Literary Services
Jan 20, 2017
Debee Sue
Jan 20, 2017
Defining Health 1 1 May 03, 2017 10:40AM
SUSANNE MEYER-FITZSIMMONS has been searching for answers to life's most fundamental questions since her teen years. She is an award-winning author, blogger, inspirational speaker, gentle activist, holistic adventurer, spiritual sojourner, and cultural critic, who lives in a net-zero house in the beautiful Hudson Valley with her loving family and two cats. She grew up in Germany, France, and Belgiu ...more