Start by marking “A Cowboy's Heart (Brie's Submission, #11)” as Want to Read:
A Cowboy's Heart (Brie's Submission, #11)

A Cowboy's Heart

(Brie's Submission #11)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  270 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
A cowboy can’t resist a damsel in distress

Brad Anderson, the bullwhip master, has guarded his heart ever since a certain redhead broke it. After attending the wedding of his best friend, Master Anderson decides to find his own happy ending. However, it seems Fate has different plans when he finds himself protecting a damsel in distress.

Will this cowboy at heart ever let d
Published November 7th 2016 by Provocative Romance

To ask other readers questions about A Cowboy's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cowboy's Heart

Wendy LeGrand
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Red thrills us once again with another installment in the Brie series, this time with A Cowboy's Heart revolving around one Master Brad Anderson, close friend of Thane Davis and new Headmaster of the Submissive Training Center. This time around, Red brings us the story from Brad's POV, giving us insights for the first time into what makes him tick, what his thoughts and desires are, what he wants out of life.

Brad has a lot going on in this book. He's packing up his house in Colorado and handing
Cassandra Caress
Definitely 5 stars for this new installment in the Brie's Submission series!

And this time Red Phoenix has changed the POV. The series has to be read in order and if you have, you know that the series so far was told from Brie's POV. But now Red Phoenix gives us the POVs from our most beloved Doms beside Sir Thane Davis - starting off with Master Brad Anderson.

From the very beginning Master Anderson is a vital part in the journey of Brie's submission and you always thought he would be that everla
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
Who Doesn’t love a sexy cowboy? Now make that sexy cowboy a Master Dominant and give him expert skills with a bull whip and an amazing since of humor and I think we will all fall in love !!

I love that Red decided to tell this part of the Brie series from Master Anderson’s point of view. It was a great change and a chance to fill like we were getting a little closer with this sexy as heck Dom. We get to see what this wonderful man is thinking and feeling and start to realize that even sexy scary
Felicia
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Master Anderson has truly captured my heart! I love the fact that he very sensitive to other ppl...always watching and analyzing everything. He's just a sweety!
Nancy Daher Mastreno
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t sure I would fall in love with Master Anderson, he has always been in the series, but Red has outdone herself this time. The character has so much depth it’s amazing. With Thane in the hospital Brad had taken it upon himself to come to Brie’s aide. He is so dedicated to seeing her through this sad situation with his best friend and Brie. We get to see what his life has been like and the heartache he has suffered. He meets Shey on his way to LA to take over as Head Master of the Academy ...more
Allyson
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

I do love Master Brad Anderson and his witty charm with his spark of humor, however his tale just wasn't to my liking. His protection of Brie was heroic when it came to her and Sir's rescue, but to go all the way back from the wedding, i really didn't care too much from that standpoint.

I do like the start of the men's POV. I liked how Red switched up the writing. I do love this series and I am a fan of Red Phoenix's. This book however, just didn't hit home with me. With a series of mor
AudreymlHawkins
WOW!!!....Just Wow

I cannot believe all that is being thrown at the lovely young Brie! The challenge that is posed to Master Anderson as he cares for Brie is heartwarming yet perfectly displays his honor to not only his friend Sir Thane Davis but illustrates his beautiful friendship and respect for Brie.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Master Anderson's surprise guest!!! So glad to see his chance at happiness with someone so well matched for him.
Leah Ford
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Cowboys Heart

Lovely story where Brad and Shey find one another and fall in love. Brad starts his new job as headmaster at the training centre with a new intake of subs. He does a scene with Boa (oh my!!) Brad is also looking after Brie while Brie and Thanes story continues with heart felt emotions.

Can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Alysa
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just...

Red did it again! Following this series from the beginning to where things stand now...well this book was a rollercoaster for sure! So much left unsaid, unknown, and up in the air! I cannot wait for the next!!
Tammi Plummer
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Never ever do you let me down

I am so in love with the books. The characters and the stories. I love the very strong alpha character but also the deep passion they have for friendship and in return the ladies of their lives.
Lynn Mullan
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read.
Few typos.
Chris Murray
Excellent!!!!

Another wonderful story from Red Phoenix. Master Anderson is sexy as hell. His love for Cayenne is so purrrrrrfect. And WOW Shey is a surprise. Another must read.
Judy
Beautiful

I waited to read this until I had a few and I'm so glad I did! Red Phoenix did an absolutely amazing job writing how Master Anderson felt about Sir and Brie.
Jolene Toney
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

It was so good to see Brad find his soulmate and how he helps Brie in this book. It's good and exciting and is hard to put down.
Lisa
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Master Anderson's book! A whipping good time for all to share.
Kent
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, kindle-books
I was a little disappointed with this story. There seemed to be too much going on and it all just ended with no closure. :(
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
A Cowboys Heart by Red Phoenix
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
*Sigh* Master Anderson *Sigh* We finally get to see his POV *sigh* This book………
When I saw that Red was changing up POv from Brie nd Thane I was a little nervous because they have been our characters all long in the series. But then when I open
Jeanne
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am a dedicated fan of Red Phoenix's and I have enjoyed all of the books in the Brie's Submission series. This most recent installment didn't disappoint. This is a departure from her previous works in that, while still told in third person, it is taken from Master Brad Anderson's point of view and not Brie's. As with the entire Brie series, this has to be read in order; it is not a standalone.

Will Brad find someone to share his life? His heart has been shattered by Amy (of the Amy & Troy bo
Brenda Henderson
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Red Phoenix once again this is a beautifully written and emotionally charged book, it made me laugh and broke my heart at the same time.

I have followed the Brie series from the Very beginning and I love each and every one of the books, but Master Anderson holds a special place in my heart, this is his POV A Cowboy's Heart, and boy are you in for a treat, there was laughter and tears, and I mean heart wrenching tears, while reading this book.
Master Brad Anderson certainly didn't miss out on havin
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

Eeep, this installment is all about Master Anderson and boy does he have his plate full. You see he is packing up his Colorado home, turning over his Colorado training center to travel to California to become the new headmaster at the training center. He meets a few ladies on his way to Cali who
reminds him of the woman who broke his heart all those years ago.

Upon Master Anderson’s arrival at the training Center he had some staffing decisions
Lilly Heart
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a story and what a book. This is from Master Anderson's POV.
After the plane crash Sir was in, Master Anderson takes it upon himself to look after Brie and take care of her as well as protect her from Sir's sister who is out to distroy Sir's reputaion and to bring Brie down.
From Brad Anderson's POV he wants to wrap Brie up in his arms hold her and protect her. She is sad and is trying to hang on for Sir. Since Sir haas opened his eyes but he is still in a coma. Brie is pregnent and stays at
Amy Barber
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A different POV - Master Anderson

This story is told from Matter Anderson's POV. It begins sometime before the previous book left off. At first, I was disappointed because I was so anxious to see what was going to happen next with Brie and Sir, but as the story unfolded, I got lost in his story. Despite what we believe about Brad, he is capable of love, pretty easily with the right people. I'm dying for the next story for two reasons. First, Tono had been my favorite Dom since the beginning of th
Emma Jane
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow!!!

Wow Red Phoenix has done it again. I this instalment of the Brie Series we get an inside look at the events through the eyes of Master Brad Anderson.

This book takes you on an emotional rollercoaster, through joy, happiness , laughter to Pain, fear, grief, sadness and anger. I felt everything in this book.

Throughout this book I have fallen more and more in love with Master Anderson. I absolutely adore his love for laughter and practical joke.

I cannot wait for the next installment
zoegrl
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Master Anderson's journey West

I have to say that I'm extremely frustrated!! It's been a while since I've read a continuing story & that I must wait for the ending. I'm like a damn two year old!! LMAO

Otherwise, OMG what a tale of Master Anderson's journey to LA. One thing that I really appreciate is just how true to himself he is. Love that in a man. I'm choosing to not give anything away, read & see.
Tiffany Flowers
Tragic love

Master Anderson and his whip come to the rescue. Having this book in his POV and the first part more about him than Brie was a nice change. But then he comes in to save the day. Trying his best to help and protect Brie using his humor and cowboy attitude. The. Something happens a d he has to call in help. Help for him and Brie. Can anyone replace Amy? Can he be who he needs to be as headmaster and lover?
Tara
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm-erotic
****Spoilerish******

I was really looking forward to the story of Master Anderson. I loved his character throughout the entire series. I just felt a little let down by his story. It seemed like there was no connection with his lady. It felt kinda like instalove. Love the series and will continue to read Ms. Phoenix.
Coleen Deneroy
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Red Phoenix has another masterpiece on her hands!

I don't want to be one to give away a plot so let me say that I couldn't put this book down. More amazing goodness from Red Phoenix. As time goes by your stories just keep getting better. **hugs** YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR
Denice
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough

I love how the story keeps moving forward. I am happy to get Master Anderson point of view. The look into his story was fantastic. I am excited for the next one. As always I am a forever fan.
Low-La
I love this series and all the characters in them.
Lisa Zunker
Apr 06, 2018
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning romance author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission.
To join in the Brie experience begin with the 1st Boxed Set (Books 1-3) and start your journey into a sensual world...
Brie's Submission Books 1-3 by Red Phoenix
✤Join my Newsletter: http://redphoenixauthor.com/newslette...
✤Brie's Submission: https://redphoenixauthor.com/reds-boo...
✤Goodreads Group: https

Brie's Submission (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Protect Me (Brie's Submission, #5)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Surprise Me (Brie's Submission, #7)
  • Trust Me (Brie's Submission, #8)
  • Claim Me (Brie's Submission, #9)
  • Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)