Start by marking “Shadow Play (Fey Creations Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Shadow Play (Fey Creations Book 4)

Shadow Play

(Fey Creations #4)

2.5  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Keely Fey's first assignment, as the Lord’s Shadow, is to spy on Var Royd’s nemesis, Haydn Koehler. She must use her Talents, but with access to Vereinen—the only other schattenkind—denied, and no one with the knowledge to teach her, the mission seems doomed to fail.

A chance meeting with a stranger changes everything. Mr. Mortonson, a student of history and member of the
Published September 30th 2016 by Creative Burnout

To ask other readers questions about Shadow Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow Play

Terri M.
When I read Disenchanted, the first book in the Fey Creations series, I was enchanted with the location (Iowa), Keely’s search for who/what she is and her love for caffeine (specifically coffee and Doctor Pepper). The first book had a straightforward murder mystery plus the secrets around Keely’s powers. The book was enjoyable and a quick read.

I finally decided to finish reading the books in the series that are currently available. I read them back-to-back. As I progressed through the story, I b
Teresa
Elaine
Jun 05, 2017
Jessi
Mar 13, 2018

A.R. Miller writes contemporary fantasy for grown-ass women (and men) who are still too young to care.
She lives in Central Iowa with an accommodating husband and their feline companion. When not testing the patience of readers with cliffhanger endings, you might find her wielding a makeup brush or curling iron as a freelance stylist.

Fey Creations (4 books)
  • Disenchanted (Fey Creations, #1)
  • Unenchanted (Fey Creations, #2)
  • Re-enchanted (Fey Creations, #3)