Start by marking “Been So Long 4 (Rhythm of Love)” as Want to Read:
Been So Long 4 (Rhythm of Love)

Been So Long 4 (Rhythm of Love)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The gang's back, picking up where they left off in Been So Long III. Mona is still struggling to trust her father. Cleo is still struggling to find hers. And Mona, Corey, and Wasif? Well, that's still complicated. Family, love, and drama... you'll find it all in Been So Long IV!
Published September 30th 2016 by Pink Cashmere Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Been So Long 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Been So Long 4

Nicole
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
O. M. GAAAAAWD!!!!!!

Mona Lisa! Imma need her to get it together! I'm offering my services. I will go to counseling with you gurl. Just know, I will definitely keep my eye out for Corey. I will be waiting on you to 'mess up'. (lol)

This book pulled out some emotions! I went from mad to sad to teary to happy! Then to OMG!

I need to know what else happens Ms Adrienne. Like I need you to have somebody call me and tell me what's going on since that last chapter. I literally screamed at the end.

Do I
Barbara Williams
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is another five-star read from Ms. Thompson! As much as I wanted to dislike Mona Lisa, I found myself empathizing with her complex character and situations. And unfortunately, I felt the same way for Corey. With their back and forth tug-of-war, you never know which way the wind is going to blow between these two. Whether you have been following the series or not, you will be able to keep up with the drama and the surprises as they keep coming full force.

Kudos to Ms. Thompson for makin
Tiffany
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-read
These are seriously quick reads because there is no long winded detail just enough to keep you informed and interested. I loved the 2 twists in this book and I also love how the book really shows a man's unconditional love. This series was wonderful and I wouldn't mind if she wrote another book to the series telling some aftermath. I would suggest these series to anyone and everyone :)
Nichola
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another winner!

Another set of twists and turns. It's a lot of fun keeping up with this family! Another great episode of Mona, Cleo and family.
Marlene Roseboro
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Been So Long 4

As usual Adrienne did it again. I have read all the books in this series and have enjoyed each one. Was surprised about Cleo and Mo's father. The end had me in tears.
Karen
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Another awesome read. Mona, Mona, Mona...she need to get herself together and seek some help. Mona is too old to be so confused about her love life. Mona wants her cake and eat it also. She has ties to two men; Corey and Wasif...Another awesome job.
Jeanine Thomas
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are no words!

What an amazing book! I loved it! 's. Thompson has done another awesome job creating characters we love and recognize. I also love how she gave the Dandridge sisters closure in respect of familial relationships. This was a beautiful piece of art.
martha e garris gordon
added it
Nov 25, 2017
Elaine
Feb 21, 2018
Married at sixteen, a mother twice by seventeen, and thrice a mother and divorced by twenty-four, Adrienne Thompson is no stranger to adversity. Not your typical teenage mother, she went on to complete her college degree and to earn her nursing license. She attributes God's faithfulness as the catalyst for her success in life. Now, having raised three children as a divorced mother, she is sharing ...more
More about Adrienne Thompson