Start by marking “Chosen Wolf (Curse of the Moon, #2)” as Want to Read:
Chosen Wolf (Curse of the Moon, #2)

Chosen Wolf

(Curse of the Moon #2)

Victoria is a werewolf who can’t shift… and it’s slowly killing her.

Since leaving her family’s pack, Victoria has acquired many enemies. One of them has cursed her with the inability to turn at the full moon. Each un-shift is painfully worse than the last, breaking bones as well as her optimism.

Before finding the cure, Victoria must figure out who is behind it, and tha
Published September 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Chosen Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chosen Wolf

Lyn Mckenzie
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of this series and it starts where that first book ends. I absolutely adored the first book and the same goes for this one. Stacy Claflin is an extremely talented author and i love her work! It definately deserves more than a 5* rating.

I adored this storyline, it is unbelievable addictive and you cant help but obsessively turn the pages to find out what is going to happen next in this action packed adventure filed with many twist and turns throughout. You real
Lois Welsh
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book-

I just finished reading this book - I love the way the story flowed and how it weaved into the other characters. They all go through something that could kill all of them-and they do it as a family-I love how they are a mixed group and still get along.

Victoria and Tory prove that a deep and true love lasts forever and they go through a lot.

I love the other characters in the book and you will see why.

I can hardly wait to read the r
Stephen Greenwood
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Werewolves running free

Finally Victoria can finally run with her pack, she’s free of her family and looking forward to being with Toby for good. Now all they need to discover is who took her memories and her ability to shift. I can’t wait to find out. ( her sister, is she alive or dead, it’s a little confusing. One minute Victoria says she gone, the next she’s missing.) I hope the next book clears that up.
Paula
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
In my opinion Chosen Wolf is even better than Lost Wolf. Victoria & Toby truly have a love that survives even in death. The author did a great job of making me feel the pain Victoria feels by not being able to shift, very painful. Their families are truly evil and easy to extremely dislike. Will they find the cure? Will they eventually be able to shift at will? Can't wait for book 3.
Jacklynn Sizemore
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Amazing book just couldn't put it down. Of cousre Victoria back and so with Toby . With the help of high witch, a valkyrie, and a former troll king and s few others they help her find her lost remebers and find out who the curse body is what it is for. To know more about this book grab your copy today a so so so must read!!!!!!!
Donna Langley
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addicting

Very addicting! I had to know what was going on at all times, I was scared for Victoria and all the others ,all were in danger those jags freaked me out on how much power they had. I'm heartbroken for Dillon. Poor guy didn't make it but good things did come after the nightmare was over, but worried it not over?!
Tina Bailey
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Just not what I had wanted in a book.

So, yes I like the paranormal and supernatural, but this is more teenage love affair than an interesting supernatural saga, or thriller, or however you want to word it. I can put up with adult romance to get through a good book, but this teenage like drama is just not for me.
Michelle Graves
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can't believe that that psycho dragged her and made her try 2 marry cause of the curse. But it's strange that she keeps on going back and forth with the shifting and they think it might have sum thing 2 do with her moods. It's really good that they r all safe now except that Dillon ending up dieing in the process. Hopefully it'll get better asap!!
Denise
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Toby and Victoria's story is literally about a love that lasts through the ages. Even with all of the obstacles thrown in front of them, they are always drawn to each other and don't stop trying to get to each other until they've succeeded.
Veronica Prowant
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I enjoyed reading book 2 of the Curse of the Moon series. We finally got some answers, but not after a lot of fretting and nail-biting moments. It had a happy end even though we know it's not really the end. Looking forward to whatever comes next.
Teya Peck
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed it. I love action and adventure. It was an interesting story. Kept my attention to the end. Read in two days. I'm just wondering how the rest of the series will play out if this one ended where it did.
Emma Long
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Secrets Flane

A continuation of Book 1 in the saga of Toby and Victoria. Lots of unrequited love that is shrouded in paranormal angst and secrets. Spellbinding....or rather Spellbreaking.
Tru Steamer Moss Diavolo
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first one!

After reading the first one, I was eager to read this one. I was not disappointed! Can't wait to read book 3!
Heidi
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it can't wait 4 #3
Liv
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving It !!!!😁
Best series by far and will continue to read
Holly
An overwhelming cast of characters. This story was incredibly busy. Once it was sorted the results were, mostly good and mostly forseeable.
Hope Nicky Ann  Ngwane
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it
Rebecca
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Umm

I was still good some slower parts in the story but still good . On too the next book 📖
Antoinette Lewis
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
I don't have a strong feeling to the book. The series seems ok so far.
Thea Kubicki
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read!

Can't wait to read the next book in the series to find out if Toby and Victoria will find their answers.
Whitney
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free for an honest review and I absolutely loved it. This book is the second book in the Curse of the Moon series and it picks back up right were we left off in the first book Lost Wolf. In this book Victoria and Toby are still trying to find the cure to her not being able to shift and along the way you find out who is behind the curse that keeps her from shifting on the full moon and you also find out who is behind her memory loss. When I found out who was behind all the pr ...more
T.
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received Chosen Wolf as a free copy from the author/publisher (via BookFunnel). The gifting did not determine the review/rating, which reflects my honest opinion. I really enjoyed book one of this series, and I'm glad I read the two books so closely together, as the action/plot moved seamlessly from one book to the next. The author doesn't waste a lot of time or effort rehashing the past book, so I highly recommend reading this series in sequence and, preferably, back-to-back if you want to ge ...more
Caprice
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Chosen Wolf is the continuing story of Toby and Victoria. In this book, they are trying to find out why Victoria can't shift into her wolf form at the full moon. Victoria is still in school, and although she and Toby are engaged, she is living apart from him and the pack. They also can't let anyone at the college know of their relationship because it will jeopardise his job as a professor. With final exams coming up, they are spending very little time together. In addition, every time Victoria d ...more
Charlotte Lynn
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Curse of the Moon series is wonderful! Chosen Wolf is the second book in the series and picks up exactly where the first, Lost Wolf, ended. This series does have to be read in order but they are pretty quick reads and once you start I can guarantee you won’t want to stop.

Victoria and Toby have reconnected but have to keep their relationship a secret, Victoria can’t shift at the full moon, and someone is chasing her down. All of this sounds like an amazing story and it is. Victoria is a stro
Sarah Dajani
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This is the second book in the series so far (you'll need to have read the first one in order to follow the story line). Victoria still can't shift and every full moon the pain is getting worse to the point that she thinks she won't survive the next one. Can Toby find a way to break the curse before the next full moon? On top of that Victoria and Toby have to deal with the return of Franklin and her old pack - the people who w
sherri jones-teachout
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After everthing Victoria and Toby have been through, they deserve their happily ever after. I felt so sorry for them and was rooting for them. How could both families be so cruel as to try to kill this loving couple, and then keep them away from each other for years and years. But fate is on the side of true love, and they find each other again. But once again they must fight for their lives against the evil schemes their families have put in place. This story involves an incredible slew of frie ...more
Missy Noecker
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Things got more interesting in this book. There were some twists that I didn't see coming but also totally made sense as to why the Jaguars were interested in both Victoria and Toby. I loved seeing both of them getting back to a somewhat normal routine and seeing more of the pack and Tap. I loved seeing all the different types of paranormal creatures that were willing to help Toby and Victoria figure out what was keeping her from shifting. I can't wait to see more of the pack in the next story.< ...more
Tammy Northington
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In this book Toby & Victoria are still working on breaking the curse of her not being able to shift in to her wolf form. We finally get to meet both fathers and Victoria's fiancee that she ran from to be with Toby. Victoria gets kidnapped along with Carter--her boyfriend from book 1, Soleil--the Valkyrie, and Tap--the owner of Faeble, the bar. A cursed dead body is found on the Moonhaven property that is linked to Victoria's curse. This book is a roller coaster of suspense. I couldn't put it ...more
Barbara
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy of this story in exchange for an honest review. Victoria's body wants to shift but she has a curse which will not let her shift. Her mate, Toby, is worried about her. She is still in college and hiding her engagement to Toby from the humans. Toby has asked almost everybody to help break Victoria's curse and the packs' curse of shifting only during a new moon. All of their “experts” can't find the curse or spell that will work on Toby's pack. Will Toby allow older vampires ...more
Saruuh Kelsey
With just as much wolfy, paranormal drama and smoldering romance, this is a strong sequel. I didn't love it QUITE as much as book one, but I like how Victoria and Toby's relationship grew, and the look into their past, along with the growing threat surrounding them. Great action, layers upon layers of mystery, and an awesome cast of characters. I'm so glad I started this series!

• Pride Unleashed (A Wolf's Pride, #2)
  • Moon Grieved (Mirror Lake Wolves #5)
  • Trouble with Gargoyles (Moonlight Dragon Book 3)
  • The Nysian Prophecy Fulfilled (The Nysian Prophecy Trilogy Book 3)
  • Starcrossed (The Sherwood Wolves #2)
  • The Siren's Secret (The Shapeshifter's Secret, #2)
  • Equinox (Encounter Series #2)
  • Infernal Ties (Infernal Hunt, #1)
  • Alpha Moon (Caged Moon, #1.5)
  • The Rising Gold (Beyond the Red, #3)
  • Fallen Fae (Dark Fae FBI, #0.5)
  • Tempt (The Pteron Chronicles, #2)
  • Bloodmoon (Bloodmark Saga, #3)
  • Dog Days Of Summer (Black Dog #1.5)
  • Exist Once More (The Historians, #2)
  • Celeste (The Unseen, #2)
  • Destined (Potential #3)
  • Hearten (Bayou Bear Chronicles, #2)
Stacy Claflin writes about complex women overcoming incredible odds. Whether it's her Gone trilogy of psychological thrillers, her ongoing Transformed paranormal saga, or her Seaside Hunters sweet romance series, Stacy's three-dimensional heroines shine through.

Decades after she wrote her first stories on construction paper and years after typing on an inherited green screen computer that weighed

Curse of the Moon (6 books)
  • Lost Wolf (Curse of the Moon, #1)
  • Hunted Wolf (Curse of the Moon, #3)
  • Broken Wolf (Curse of the Moon, #4)
  • Cursed Wolf (Curse of the Moon, #5)
  • Secret Jaguar (Curse of the Moon, #6)