Start by marking “Christmas With Us (A Nucci Securities Short Story, #1.2)” as Want to Read:
Christmas With Us (A Nucci Securities Short Story, #1.2)

Christmas With Us (A Nucci Securities Short Story, #1.2)

Abby is looking forward to spending time with Danny's family as they settle in to celebrate their first Christmas together. Little does she know, Danny has something up his sleeve for this holiday.

Short story approximately 5,000 words.
Published 2016 by Debra Presley

To ask other readers questions about Christmas With Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas With Us

Doris
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
For those of you who have read Finding Us which gave us pop star Abby and her bodyguard, Danny, you will love this quick, sweet romantic extra that Debra Presley is giving us. Danny and his parents are giving Abby her first real family Christmas. This Christmas is perfect with a cabin in the mountains with falling snow, fabulous food that Danny and his mom prepare and the idea that Abby is finally having a Christmas that she couldn’t have dreamed of since she was usually on the road and was surr ...more
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I was given a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

Actually I beta read this particular for it's release in an anthology earlier in 2016. This short you can read without having read Finding Us by Debra Presley but I would say it's better to read them in order.

Christmas with Us is a great little first Christmas together for Danny and Abby. You will find yourself smiling, laughing. and maybe even a tear or two.

Lots of emotion in one short story!
books are love
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was so sweet and romantic. I love Danny he is so good for Abby. this is a quick sweet swoony read. We see Danny give us sexy moments with Abby but also tender and beautiful ones. We see Abby feel like she has a real family in Danny’s and finally feeling loved and safe. This is what Danny and his family does for her-they make her feel she is someone and feel loved not because of what she can give them but just because she is Abby.

The story is on Christmas eve and early Xmas morning and we ge
Alyson LaBarge
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After I had enjoyed reading FINDING US so much and Debra said she had written a Holiday novella, I couldn't wait to get my hands on a copy and read it. As I read it, it was exactly what I feel a perfect Holiday story should be and it should most certainly leave you feeling all warm and gooey like a perfect custard. That feeling stayed with me for a while too and I'll bet if I read it again this Christmas Season, those feelings will quickly return.

If you have the chance, pick up both CHRISTMAS WI
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Debra Presley made her writing debut earlier this year with an amazing story that was a beautiful, slow-burn relationship that set my heart and soul on fire. And now she is back for a little more of Danny and Abby.

Getting into the holiday spirit, Christmas With Us was the perfect romance to set me in a sweet and loving mood. We check back in with our loving couple add they spend their first Christmas together. Fans of this series will love this installment!

I recommend both books in this
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-read
After reading Finding Us which is book one in the Nucci Securities series I was super excited to see that the author wrote a short story with characters of book one.

After the heartache that Danny and Abby went through it was lovely to read a story of love and hope. This story had me warm and gooey inside. Although very short it was beautiful. It was purely perfect and left me smiling. I'm looking forward to reading more from this author.
Kendra
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a super cute short story. I have not read the first one, but I felt comfortable with how this story started. I liked seeing a glimpse into who Abby was and who Danny was. They fit together perfectly, on this warm and cozy Christmas.

Eventually, I'm going to have to pick up the first book, and any others in the series. :-D

*I voluntarily read a copy provided by the author.
Debra Presley
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This short story was originally published in the anthology For The First Time.
Chrissy
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016, series

If you’ve read and enjoyed Finding Us by Debra Presley and wanted a bit more of Abby and Danny, then Christmas With Us is just the book you need!

This is a short and sweet book that finds Danny and Abby celebrating their first Christmas together with his parents in the mountains. Danny has a surprise in store for Abby, and Abby is reflecting on everything she’s been through the past few years and how far she’s come.

Since this is such a short read, there is
Renee Entress
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-2016, series
4 star

The story has laughs and love. I was pulled right into this super short story.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Finding Us (Nucci Securities #1)

This is more of Abby and Danny’s story. This story is about spending time with Abby and Danny during their first Christmas together. Are they still as in love as they were before? Are the holidays a new start to their future? How does she get along with his family? Will these two make it a sweet or a steam
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog

I am a huge fan of Christmas books. Christmas with Us was a pretty quick read about Abby and Danny. Their first Christmas together will be a special day for them both.

This book made me feel giddy. I love sweet love stories. There is a history between them that I haven't read about. But a quick story following Christmas with Us may help get the feel of the history between them two.
Cute and adorable little Christmas story that will set the perfect
Paula D
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very cute ,short romance story about Abby and Danny. Abby is a singer and Danny is her body guard. After dealing with her crazy ex now Abby is with Danny and enjoying the Christmas holiday with his family. Will Abby have her happy ever after? Will Abby finally have found someone that loves her the real her? 5/5 cute romantic stars ****Reviewed for Sweet & Spicy Read provided for a voluntarily Advanced Reader Copy of this book ****
Susan Sager
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christmas with Us is a great way to start the holiday season. It is a continuation of Danny and Abby's story. Christmas with Us brings reader family, a forever love, and a season of remembering the good times. I will tell you more of Danny and Abby is always a great treat for the holidays.

Abby is fully welcomed in the Nucci family. She is experiencing a holiday that she always desired, one with the love of a family. Danny has a few surprises for the holiday season. Their story made me want to go
Liz Crowe
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok, true confessions time here: I knew this was a (very) short read so I sort of put it off...and put it off...and got busy....and then last week happened. As I was scrolling around trying to find solace in familiar voices in books I know I love, I realized I had not opened this book yet.
So I can tell you all without a trace of over-wrought sentimentality that this book made my day.
Yes, it's a super quick read. Yes, it's a Christmas theme. Yes, it is very sweet.
And it was just what the doctor o
Stefanie Kral
✯✯3.5 Cute Stars!!!✯✯

I have been waiting for more Abby & Danny since I finished Finding Us . I really liked them. All the crazy drama that has been following Abby and Danny around is finally over. Now, it's time for them to celebrate their first Christmas together. Abby and Danny have put a lot of hard work into finding the perfect way to have a great time. Including the perfect gifts.

If you read Finding Us then you'll love this. It's a nice cute read. Can't wait to see what Debra wri
Jodi Etheridge
Nov 18, 2016 rated it liked it
To Short

Even for a short story, and leave ya hanging like that I truly didn't care for that. Its very good but needs more in this book. Hoping to be able to buy the next one but low income means not enough money to get hooked in like that. This is my opinion, read it for yourself.
Karen
Nov 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Cute read

Cute short little Christmas story. I'm glad we got more of their story. Could be read without reading the main book but you'll enjoy it more if you've read the first book
Jessica
Jan 17, 2018
Mary Ann
rated it did not like it
Aug 09, 2018
Debra Presley is a USA Today Bestselling author and native New Yorker who made her escape to the suburbs. She often returns to her hometown to visit her favorite deli for a bagel with butter, because there’s no better bagel than a New York bagel. When not in search of bagels, Debra spends her time running Book Enthusiast Promotions (BEP), an online promotions company that helps indie authors sprea ...more