Start by marking “Tainted Kiss (Tainted Knights, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tainted Kiss (Tainted Knights, #1)

Tainted Kiss

(Tainted Knights #1)

With one kiss she was his.

From USA Today bestselling author Terri Anne Browning, comes a new ROCKER series—Tainted Knights.

All it took was one look, one kiss.

The promises he made—I should have known better. He was a rock star and I had no time for a guy like him in my life.

I fell anyway.

I believed his promises. Held onto them and waited.

But the thing about rockers is
Published 2017

Coco.V
Jun 21, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on iBooks today (6/21/2018)!💝

Blurb:
With one kiss she was his.

All it took was one look, one kiss.

I fell anyway.

I believed his promises. Held onto them and waited.

But the thing about rockers is that their private lives are never truly private. Seeing him on the cover of a nati
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Not sure what to think about Tainted Kiss (Tainted Knights #1) by Terri Anne Browning. It was my first book by this author and somehow the book and me did not work well together.

I felt thrown right into something that already existed without getting information on the background? As this is the first book in that series I wonder if this is a spin off from some other series? Well if it is it surely is not a smooth standalone. There were so many characters thrown at you in a short amount of time
Petra Gleason
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lana
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Too much drama not enough music (if you know what I mean)
So just ok...
Erin
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can always count on loving Terri's work! I wasn't expecting Kale to be the sweetest guy that followed his heart from the first moment he found who he wanted. Santana was a pleasant surprise too. Both just fit together perfectly and the relationship was fast. For me, I enjoy sweet and low drama stories a lot and this one fit the bill. I'm excited to see what more is to come with the Tainted Knights!
Allyson Maclay
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
As always Terri Ann Browning never disappoints. So excited for this new series and love how it ties in the rocker series so excited. I really love how she incorporates all her books together!!!
Brandi
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rocker

Good start to the Tainted Knights series. It's not as angst-filled as many rocker readers crave but it was sweet, sexy & had a great cast of characters.

Although Kale & Santana's relationship was insta-love (& I mean wicked fast insta-love), it still felt natural & was genuinely believable... and I adored that about them. They made for a perfect match. I can definitely see them, as well as Jace & Kin, serving as the voices of reason in future books in the series. Watc
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, rockstars, kindle
Another great journey of the Tainted Knights and the best part is that we still get the rest of the crew that has made Teri Anne Browning one of my favorite ROCKER AUTHORS!! I really only knew of Jace from Harris and Lucy's stories, but I am happy to say the rest of the Tainted Knights band is going to get great.

This installment centers around Kale {the drummer} and Santana {Emmie's photographer} and the chemistry is instant and intense. They only have a week before the band is set to leave for
Kathy Aronoff
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Start

I haven't read a Teri Anne Browning rock book in forever, so getting into this one brought back everything I like in her books. Kale and Santana have a love a first sight relationship, but I totally bought into it. There are many more stories to come based on all the supporting characters. Looking forward to reading more.
Bitchy
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audiobook, rockstars
Jamie Ellis
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome start

This book was absolutely amazing!! I just love the way Terri tells a story. She reels you in and your hooked. I couldn't put my kindle down. I took it to the bathroom, on my school bus, bowling alley just freaking everywhere with me today. I had to finish it!!
Loved all the characters in this book. Some were old friends we've already met and some new. In this one it was all Santana and Kale the drummer for the Rock band Tainted Knights. And let me tell you if an actual spark could of
Kim  Brewing
Sep 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked it and read it, but it won't go on a favorite list.

Honestly I just didn't feel the connection between these two and didn't really care for either of them. My other problem was there were so many people!!! I have a hard time with names and we get a whole crew in this story- the band, their girlfriends, family, employees...it was almost over whelming in the beginning.

I do like Terri Anne's writing style though. The story flows and is easy to follow. There was nothing wrong with the writing
CA
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book as was fun to read more about the members of the band and catch up with past couples. I found it slow to start and it ended a little abruptly but otherwise it was good
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tainted-knights
DeeDee
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-books, audiobooks, dnf
I quit listening to the audiobook about halfway through. It was a sweet romance but that's all there was. No plot, no drama, and I just got bored.
Lindsey Greer-Smith
I still love her books!

From the first book to this one... I still love Terri Anne's writing. You can see how much she has grown as a writer too. I remember coming across the very first Rocker book. It had the original cover and only had a handful of reviews. I had loved Emmie from word go! Now, she's still creating characters I love. I also love the fact that she stays with the rocker books. So many authors go to so many different themes... which well, she does with her bikers and mafia men...bu
Jenny Brightman Harris
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the new rocker series by Terri Anne Browning. If you are a fan of Demon's Wings or Other World welcome the new band. We meet this group in Catching Lucy but in that book it revolves around Jace's relationship with Harison. In this book we get the sory of Kale and Santana. Santana is the girl that Emmie is trusting to be her new photographer. However one look at Kale and she finds her brain is shutting down. Santana really needs to make a name for herself to be able to work the jobs sh ...more
Amy Pedrick
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terri Anne, what's your favorite cookie girl? Cuz ...

....Dees beesh owes you HUGE girlfriend!

Completely in line with her earlier rock star lineup; I can't WAIT for the next one. I read this book in a day and i'll probably read it all over again. Relatable characters, good plot, fast moving story, without being a bunch of weird smut without any storyline, Browning's books have plenty of angst without turning into teen melodrama.

The only issue I had with this book was the abrupt ending, but I fig
Kim Richards
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bloody Brilliant

I loved this story from the first word read to the last one, I was captivated and hated if I had to stop reading for any reason.
Totally pulled into the story, watching it play out in my head. I loved everything about this story.
There are some surprises within the book that I never saw coming. I got 1 part totally wrong and was shocked when I found out the answer. If you want to know you need to read the book.
The emotions that the characters go through I could feel, I even shed s
Annie
Jul 20, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was so painful to read, for many reasons:

- The day they meet, Kale thinks of Santana as "his girl"
- Kale calling Santana "doll" in every damn sentence. (He calls her Santana maybe three times in the whole book.) He even tells her he thinks of her as a beautiful doll. How is that not creepy? Coming from a guy you've known for like a day?
- Kale's possessiveness
- Santana being okay with Kale's possessiveness
- Did I mention they've known each other for less than a week?

The whole book felt creep
Darla
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love books about Rockstars

This book to me wasnt really about Rockstars it was about a group of friends and the strong bond they have an the willingness to care about another person not in the group. When Kale and Santana meet it was an instant attraction. Kale had know idea how much Santana really needed him AND his group of friends. I really dont think she did either. It's a really sweet love story. I cant wait for Caterpillar to get a certain someone to realize how much she loves him. Bring
Lisa
I Liked this one , I`m only giving it 3 stars cause I do not like when I have to remember all the names of friends , band mates, manger`s - who they are who`s what`s girlfriend ------ Wade, Sage, Emmie, Kassa, Gray , Jace, Kin, Sin, Cash, Travis, Angie, Jenna, Caleb, Lucy, Harris. To many And the name Doll was Kale nick name for Santana was not sexy or sweet at all... ( At least to me) I do like this author and did read all the books of the band ( Demon`s wings ) But this band ( Tainted knights) ...more
Anna
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

I read and loved all the rocker series. I am thrilled there is still more to come.
Terri-Anne's characters drag you in to their lives making you fall a little bit in love with them yourself, this leaves you eagerly awaiting what comes next from this extremely talented writer.
Personally I am never disappointed by anything Terri-Anne writes and can't wait to see what happens next in this new series.
Wanda
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
KALE AND SANTANA

I was looking for a good Rocker series to read and don't know why I hadn't read this one. I loved Terri's first Rocker series and read every book (some of the characters appeared in this series). This story was good, not a lot of angst but just a great storyline, solid characters and easy reading. Looking forward to the other stories about the guys in Tainted Knight's.
Debra
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tainted Kiss

This is the first in this series. But it seems to have connecting characters from another series. I enjoyed this one that I will go and get the other series and read them also. This is Kale the drummer the Tainted Knights an up and coming band that is going on its first real road trip. And Santana who was commissioned to take their photos for the merchandise sales. How they meet to his others try to tear them apart. I can't wait to read the next book.
Robyn Shanks
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read!!!!!

WOW. I loved this book. Kale is the drummer in a band. They are going on tour for 9 weeks & they have a photo shoot to get through. Santana is taking the photo's & when she sees the band she's blown away by how hot they are. Until her eyes land on him. It's instant attraction & Kale can't keep his eyes off her. So well written & this author rocks. Thanks.
Lenie
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Addictive!

As always Terri Anne Browning get me hooked up with another series, and like a drug addict, I am craving for more, to know more of each character and to be a part of the family, to the Tainted Knight family like how i was addictive with the Rocker Series.
I am loving her more in every book of hers that read!

Must Read!
Mitzi Roadcap
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Start!

Great start to this new rock series. I look forward to getting to know this new group of young rockers and the bonus for me is I get to visit again with some of the characters from the other rock series done by this author.
Interesting group of characters and a very sweet romance.
Radiant
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
YES!!!Another Terri book.
I am in love with Rocker Series and this is just one corner of it and i loved reading the book.
It had all what i wanted in a book and much more.Kale and Santana are very different than the normal rocker couple books i have read..it was a sweet and nice drama!
Loved!!!Loved it!!Cant wait for the next books..esp.Gray's....!!Already Day dreaming !
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
What a fabulous start to this new series from Terri Anne Browning. I just loved how sweet Kale was when it came to Santana they had such a beautiful chemistry but don't let that utter sweetness decieve you when it comes to protecting the one he loves Kale can be such a badass.

I loved Tainted Kiss and I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of the guys much better!!!
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #2)
  • Epic Love (Epic Fail, #3)
  • Detour
  • Rock Hard (BAD Alpha Dads)
  • Love Sex Music
  • Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC, #3)
  • Before the Dawn
  • Coffee, Dates, and Tucker
  • A Lush Reunion (Lush, #4)
  • Adored: A Wanted Novella
  • Legacy  (RiffRaff Records, #2)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Gabe (Jacob's Ladder, #1)
  • The Legend of Arturo King (Legendary Rock Star, #1)
  • Fade into You (Shaken Dirty, #3)
  • Hard Rock Tease (Darkest Days #1)
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious me

Tainted Knights (5 books)
  • Tainted Butterfly (Tainted Knights, #2)
  • Tainted Heartbreak (Tainted Knights, #3)
  • Tainted Bastard (Tainted Knights #4)
  • Tainted Forever (Tainted Knights #5)