Start by marking “Lady of the Tarot (Reign of Tarot Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Lady of the Tarot (Reign of Tarot Book 2)

Lady of the Tarot (Reign of Tarot Book 2)

WHAT THE CARDS FORETELL MAY BE REAL, AFTER ALL

Having escaped the Reign of Terror, Emilie Maigny takes refuge in England and tries to come to grips with the life and loss she left behind. When her brother, Sinjon, returns, a terrifying evil swoops down upon her. Nightmares plague her, providing strange clues ... but to what?

Scottish-born Linton has spent his entire life i
Published September 27th 2016 by Raven Queen Publications

To ask other readers questions about Lady of the Tarot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady of the Tarot

nooker
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
First, this book stands alone just fine. I didn't read the first one and don't feel like there was any parts that were confusing. Book one might enhance it, but it didn't feel necessary.

Strangely this relates to the last book I read: Sandcastle Empire. The plots were very different, but the aspect of falling from high status was a theme in both. I feel that this book address it a lot better and that was refreshing. Where Emilie came from and her current status is constantly on her mind, and I th
InD'tale Magazine
Fans of female-driven historical narratives will enjoy the voice of Ms. Revezzo's displaced heroine as she struggles to adapt to a new life in England.

Read full review in the 2018 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
vvb
The audio version brings a fun color to this story with the french and british accents interspersed throughout.

Although the protagonist, Emilie, escapes the Reign of Terror, she enters another kind of dark world that requires cautious navigating.

A love triangle and tarot readings certainly creates action and adventure for Emilie.
Juli
Oct 09, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lady of the Tarot is my latest release! Do please put it on your TBR lists, if you care to. :) Thanks so much for reading and I hope y'all will enjoy it.
Cory
marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2016
Heather  Ann Lynn
marked it as to-read
May 26, 2017
Steampunk, New We...: New Gothic pararnomal (weird) fantasy 1 9 Nov 30, 2016 07:41AM
Juli D. Revezzo writes fantasy and romantic stories filled in with elements garnered from a lifetime love affair with magic, myth, witches, wizards, and fated lovers and legend. She is the author of The Antique Magic series and the Paranormal Romance Celtic Stewards Chronicles series, steampunk historical romance WATCHMAKER'S HEART, and short stories published in ETERNAL HAUNTED SUMMER, LUNA STATI ...more