Start by marking “Man and Brother” as Want to Read:
Man and Brother

Man and Brother

Protecting and preserving cryptid species is the life's work of crypto-biologist Kalyani Sharma. Things get complicated in the forests of the Pacific Northwest after she's discovered by a legend.

When the tables turn, who will protect her?
ebook
Published October 6th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Man and Brother, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man and Brother

AZ Book Club
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Big and complex story that delivers

Full of drama, action, and suspense, this story is a deep plunge into the world we saw just a glimpse of in the book 1.
There are some pop culture nods, some nods to her other series, and some scenes that just got me.

Not the fast light read I was expecting, but so worth it. I'm hoping book 3 will be a return to the faster reads.
eBook Nerd
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stunning book. I like the premise, I love the characters, the drama, and the journey. Once again I'm transported to a world so alike that it is recognizable and yet different by a hair.
Unlike most of the usual Vampire/Paranormal stories, this is neither a bodice ripper nor some sort of slash fic. Once again we have a world where someone treats the paranormal creatures as if they were real, just unbelievably rare.

Werewolves, vampires, goblins, sasquatch, chupacabras, what more will the cautious y
MBybee
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent story - both a dark turn on the events of the previous, and some great new characters and creatures!

I love the very original treatment of this installment's cryptid (I won't spoil the surprise for you!), and it's great to see Kalyani Sharma develop through this book!

Most of the characters I loved from the first book continued strong into this book, though life hasn't been easy for any of them since the end of the 1st book. It's a great departure from the usual "everything works out pe
Christy King
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The rich and elaborate mythos of the cryptids continues in greater depth in this sequel. Wonderful creature world building and extensive character layering bring each of them to life as they interact with the supernatural world. These people are fabulously flawed and I loved getting annoyed with their antics, even as I smiled at their cleverness.

A recommended series!
Feb 10, 2017
Mar 12, 2017
Igrowastreesgrow
May 03, 2017
In 2014, author Jessica “Jess” Alter published the third and final installment in an epic social science fiction trilogy filled with sex, tech, and firearms.

Her Cryptid Series, which combines cryptid lore and the modern scientific world with unexpected and thrilling results, is on multiple ebook platforms. The second book in the series, Man and Brother, continues the adventure begun in 'Til Undeat
“Oh, stop being such a baby about this” 0 likes