Start by marking “Love Is Forever Blue (McGinty's Of San Antonio #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Is Forever Blue (McGinty's Of San Antonio #2)

Love Is Forever Blue

(McGinty's Of San Antonio #2)

After Jaycee McGinty and her sister survive a brutal attack at the hands of Jaycee’s ex-boyfriend, Rocky Jennings, Jaycee is eager to start living life again.
Now that’s she been reunited with her high school crush, Maxwell “Blue” Bradshaw she’s looking to the future and leaving her past behind.

Maxwell “Blue” Bradshaw is finally with the girl he fell in love with over a dec
ebook
Published October 24th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Love Is Forever Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Is Forever Blue

Pelusa Rivera
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC at no cost to author..God I wish I were able to her Jayce myself, god the poor thing went thru so much. Jayce and Max are fighting for their relationship, they have been interested in each since high school but due to age he hadn't pursued it however that does change..It was a great book but does have some difficulty due to the content sometimes hard to read because of suffering, but we also get happy... I swear you feel like you have a front row seat..Read my friends..Enjoy!
Tina Todd shobe
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the McGinty's of San Antonio series. I'm very thankful that I got to read these books back to back as I think the suspense would of killed me.

I highly recommend you read these books in order so you get the full affect of the story. Trust me, you'll want too.

This book starts off with Jaycee McGinty and her sister, Abigail surviving the brutal attack by her over-the-edge ex-boyfriend, Rocky.

Max's (Blue) and Jaycee's love is getting stronger. His love for her, his patience with he
BethAnn Redd
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Definately worth the read! Such a great story so well written and so amazing from beginning to end!
Pat
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written storyline and very likeable characters pull you in and makes you feel like you are looking through a window and watching as the characters story unfolds.
Chrystal
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow I really loved this book. I loved how Max and Jaycee been in love with Each other since high school. But the age difference kelp him from being with her. But there love is so true.
Staci Suhy
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book for free as part of a first reads promotion
Anna D
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaway-winner
Review soon to come!!
Kate Clark
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“A few prints of wildflowers are on one wall and then another wall full of old family photos. I make my way to them and my eyes slowly travel across them. I can tell this is my Aunt Savannah’s work. Frames of all shapes and sizes hang with various pictures of our family over the years. Pictures at the lake, our cabin, Easter and Halloween get-togethers, Christmas pictures of us with Santa and opening presents around the Christmas tree...
When my eyes hit one picture in particular, my breath leav
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Is Forever Blue is the second book in the A McGinty's Of San Antonio series, and since it picks up right after Book 1, YOU MUST READ Falling Into Blue FIRST! Here's a basic rundown, Jaycee & her younger sister have survived a brutal attack by her ex-boyfriend, and she's ready to move on. She's reunited with the boy that always had a thing for in High School, Maxwell 'Blue' Bradshaw, and it's time to look towards the future. However, the evil in her past isn't quite done with her yet, so ...more
Donalyn
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Come to THE LONE STAR STATE and hang out with The McGinty's of San Antonio.

Do you love suspenseful reads? Romance? Take a trip to Texas and hangout with the McGinty's of San Antonio.

Donalyn Maurer began this series a little over a year ago. She is born and raised in San Antonio, Texas and currently lives in a small town outside San Antonio with her husband of over 30 years. Inspired by her family she began writing and although her books are fiction she shares bit and pieces of her life and memor
Gwen Shafer
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one was a little tough for me to get through. Granted I absolutely loved this storyline. But there were some very tough moments in this book where I had to take a break and come back to the book. There are some awesome moments in this book where the happiness makes this storyline all better. This is the storyline regarding Jaycee and Max. This is where their story continues and they fight for what they want. Again this was a very well written story with amazing character chemistry. I absolu ...more
Jolene Huber
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's been a real Rocky road

This is book 2 in this series. I feel you should read them all and in order to fully know what is going on. This book is more of the same things from book one. Jaycee is a very strong woman. With help from Max and Rocky she is able to help but the demons looking for her and Callie to rest.
Johanna Rodriguez
Jun 15, 2018
William Blevins
Jun 26, 2018
Donalyn
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Coco.V
Jun 10, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/10/2018)!💝

Blurb:
After Jaycee McGinty and her sister survive a brutal attack at the hands of her ex-boyfriend, Rocky Jennings, Jaycee is eager to start living life again. Now that she's been reunited with her high school crush, Maxwell "Blue" Bradshaw, she's looking to the future and leaving her past behind.

Blue Bradshaw is finally with the girl he fell in love with over a decade ago and he'll do anything to make sure she's happy.

When an evil force surfaces and threaten
Angela N. Schindler
C bond
Feb 26, 2017
sheila
Mar 11, 2018
Donalyn Maurer was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. She currently lives in a small town outside San Antonio with her husband of over 30 years. She enjoys spending time with her children and grandchildren and large Texas family. Inspired by her family she began writing and although her books are fiction she shares bit and pieces of her life and memories throughout the pages.

McGinty's Of San Antonio (3 books)
  • Falling Into Blue (McGinty's Of San Antonio #1)
  • Honeysuckle's Fire (McGinty's Of San Antonio #3)