Start by marking “Bad for You (Fallen Star Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Bad for You (Fallen Star Book 4)

Bad for You

(Fallen Star #4)

I’d loved Devon forever, from the front row of his concerts. So, when fate gives me the chance to be his fake girlfriend for three months, I know I can make that relationship real. As I get to know Devon though, I realise how big the gap is between his image and reality. I love Devon the rock star, but can I love Devon the man?

I was in love with a ghost, the memory of a
Published September 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bad for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad for You

RoseyLovesBooks
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bad for You by Candy J Starr is Book 4 of the Fallen Star series and a Rock Star Romance

Devon is a bad boy rock star who gets caught peeing into a potted plant by Daisy and Meadow, two fans who sneak backstage after a concert. To buy their silence, Devon takes them to the after-party for some free booze. When Devon punches out a journalist who was being a jerk, Daisy and Meadow follow Devon when he runs out, and a photographer captures a photo of Daisy and Devon after Daisy and Devon
Megan
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
The writing itself was fine, nothing spectacular. It was a bit boring and I wished I had borrowed the book from a library instead of willingly read and reviewed an ARC from Hidden Gems.

The characters were fine, not too superficial, except for Daisy, but not so deep you were drowning in them instead of the plot's progression. Daisy was like a vapid teenager. Sure, going to a concert to act like a teenage fan girl is fine, but it was clear early on that that was her all the time. Even
Lori
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
**I voluntarily received an Advance Reader Copy of this book**

This rock star is in need of a personality adjustment. He is spiralling out of control down a self destructive path. His managers solution to this problem, is to get him a girlfriend.

Daisy, is a sweetheart. A real fan girl of all things Devon. This girl has her heart set on Devon. Their relationship is anything but conventional. The drama is definitely strong between these two.

The story is fantastic
Amymargarita
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book had be from page one and didn't let go until the very end! Love this series and this book was amazing! Loved Devon and Daisy's story. It's always hard to let go of our first loves and ghosts of the past, but when we do, we are open to what's right in front of us. At first I had a hard time connecting to Daisy, cause really, who would willingly be a "fake girlfriend"? But the more I read, and the more I read her "inner" dialogue and her responses to Devon's sometimes INSANE behavior and ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Devon was the ultimate rock star that had fallen out of everyone's good graces after his ex did him wrong. Drinking steadily and all night partying with groupies, he was no one's favorite. That is, except for Daisy, who had stars in her eyes when she gazed upon him. She wanted Devon despite his wild ways. And after Devon got himself into hot water, he needed Daisy as a fake girlfriend to improve his image. I liked the storyline, I just thought Daisy was a bit too much of a teen idoler. I was hop ...more
ihopeitsme
Apr 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Not my bad

While I very much enjoyed the previous book in this series I did not like this one near as much. It was honestly a difficult read 4 me unlike the rest. I couldn’t connect with either of the characters.
Stephanie
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Candy J you did it again! What a whirlwind romance, if I could be in Daisy’s shoes for my own fan girl fantasy, my world would be complete. This book was a real page turner for me. I can’t wait to read more of your books.
Mrs E V Day
Sep 20, 2018 rated it liked it
This was an easy read, but wasnt my favourite by candy j starr
Marzena
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good rock star story. Amazing character development and interesting storyline. Daisy and Devon have great chemistry. I definitely recommend this. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Nate
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. I really enjoyed this rock story of Devon & Daisy. It was a lot better then some others I've read ...couldn't get enough.
Destiny Bridwell
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

I got this book as an ARC for an honest Review. This is the first book I have read by this author. I have only read a few Rock Star Romances. I love music and getting to know the band members and who they might fall for. Devon is a bad boy who always seems to be in trouble. His manager seems to think he needs to clean up his act and get himself a girlfriend. Daisy is a fangirl and she runs into Devon after a concert and a picture of them ends up in the papers. She becomes everyone's sweetheart.
Julie
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Devon has been a super bad boy rock boy for years and his fan love him, he parties hard with lots of booze and women. But his fans are getting concerned about his bad behaviour and his star is in needs a boost Then a chance meeting with a fan: Daisy, has them raving with happiness, and with an album in the works, his manager has a plan...fake girlfriend.

'Bad for You' left me with the biggest grin, and the happiest feeling, I loved it, Daisy's antics made me giggle, she was so much fu
Virna
Oct 11, 2016 rated it liked it
The story I felt that was missing I little bit more of consistency. It felt like it had to many twist plots and nothing at all at the same time. I didn't like that the heroine is obnoxious, immature and I felt was she was kinda naive and clueless at same time kind lost. She is extremely fan of him . Devon is a little all over the place with his personality and behavior, he has some issues. the ending was ok.
Coralee Corrigan
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book for a honest review.
WOW , candy j Starr has done it again with this amazing book .it sucks u in from the start and u won't be able to out it down till u finished it . amazing read and I loved it . if I could rate it higher then a 5 I would .
Rebekka Cooper
Oct 19, 2016
Julia Hine
Dec 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Candy J. Starr used to be a band manager until she realised that the band she managed was so lacking in charisma that they actually sucked the charisma out of any room they played. “Screw you,” she said, leaving them to wallow in obscurity – totally forgetting that they owed her big bucks for video equipment hire.

Candy has filmed and interviewed some big names in the rock business, and

Fallen Star (4 books)
  • Rock You (Fallen Star, #1)
  • Cry For You (Fallen Star, #2)
  • Be With You (Fallen Star, #3)